Girl's previous lovers tiny packages

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hi all,

Another question from my sack of crap.

Have you ever noticed girls are really happy to spill all about their previous lovers that were rubbish in the sack or underendowed?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    and men never talk about how lousy their former bedmates were?

3. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

Only if the relationship ended badly. I have known woman whos boyfriends penis shrank and grew when ever they had a fight or were getting along. Some woman like to assult you there. I think they feel it is the only thing we are emotionaly sensitive about.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

girl speaking up. i never have and would never talk about an ex lover skills, endowments or lack there of with my current partner. i am open about i have done, what i like, the relevant facts of sexual history and health. even if i have nothing but ill will toward an ex i still respect them as a person, and their right to privacy, so i wouldn't feel comfortable talking trash.

also if someone i'm with is so willing to talk out of hand i can't help but think what they'll say about me when i'm an ex. gossip is icky and just makes you seem bitter.

ML

the edit: just so i don't sound completely insane, i've dated women almost exclusively i have seen how catty/evil/snarky they get. i have also learned to fear the following questions:

so how many women have you been with, really?
    am i hotter/better/prettier than so and so?
    does this make me look fat?
    what are you thinking about?

all questions other than "where's the ___________?" are treated as hostile entrapment.

girls are mean.

#4 MickeyLee, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  5. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I have talked to many girls and they are willing to talk and unload about how men treat them and how egotistic and mean men were.... but the subject of cock size never entered into it.
    Its not the size of the cock,,, its the kindness of a man that wins a woman's heart.

6. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    #

Well you know, I never have done that BUT I have found myself doing so with this girl during convos about her bad experiences! I don;'t mind tho whatever.

Obviously my suspicious mind says that she is telling me about these little guys to make me happy with what I have as she has picked up vibes that I don't think I'm that big. Maybe. But still.....she still says I'm her biggest....(broken record/violin/parrot)

(By the way I never ever question her about my size, its just everytime she says I'm her biggest I always laugh it off and say "as if you've not had bigger" so I'm not always rattling on about it, this forum is my vent and for that I thank you all)

7. D_Bob_N_Weaver

D_Bob_N_Weaver New Member

Albums:
    I've heard cock size of former lovers mentioned more than once.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I only talk about previous lovers packages if I'm asked.

9. SweetWilliam

SweetWilliam Member

Mostly I haven't experienced this. I have usually found out that I'm the biggest they've had, but rarely have they gone on and on about what bad lovers or how small their previous men have been. That's just not the kind of woman I go for I guess.

The one time I remember a woman making anything like a big deal about it was years ago when I started dating a girl and it turned out I was just her second serious boyfriend. Apparently the other guy was only about 4" long and average girth; I am a little above average length but over 6" around so it was quite a difference for her. I think she came about 5 times the first time we had sex. Good times!

Mrs. Sweet William is the best lover I've ever had and I tell her so pretty often. But I don't elaborate on why. I suppose it doesn't make sense now that I'm in it for the long haul but back when I was just dating it made sense to keep mum. Too much talk about the last one will make the current one wonder what you'll say about her to the next one. That's bad mojo.

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you are a very smart man, Mr SweetWilliam.

ML

11. wallyj84

Gold Member

I've never heard specifically about size, but once while talking to a girlfriend she told me about how great her ex was and how after they broke up she really missed his dick. Oh, and this was right after she told me that she was really horny but didn't want to fuck me because she didn't think I could give her, in her words, "super comfortable sex."

Needless to say, I was a bit hurt by those comments.

Draft saved Draft deleted