Girls: Proof in the Pics!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
i suspect, after reading their thred, that diamond deb & burns1de are one and the same!!!! she's still a bloke, despite what he posted.

*shrug* It's unlikely, but possible. I've been on fora in which posters would create multiple accounts, and the multiple accounts would post supportive comments for one another. So it's not like it hasn't been done.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*shrug* It's unlikely, but possible. I've been on fora in which posters would create multiple accounts, and the multiple accounts would post supportive comments for one another. So it's not like it hasn't been done.
way to boost my paranoia!
i need some tinfoil on my head STAT!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
If you spend any time on the boards at all, it is perfectly clear that people are great at deception. In the past, LPSG has been the home to some long-established and prolific "female" posters who turned out to be guys.

Like who? Is there a thread on this already?

I think that there is alot of roleplay on a site like this: guys pretending to be hung, pretending to be girls, pretending to be studs. I joined this site with that assumption... no surprises.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately when we get what appears to be a genuine compliment in private from a guy it's often a ploy, he knows we're going to ignore 'wanna cam' so he'll go with 'hi there I just want to say your photos are gorgeous,' we say 'thank you that's always nice to hear,' he says 'wanna cam'.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately when we get what appears to be a genuine compliment in private from a guy it's often a ploy, he knows we're going to ignore 'wanna cam' so he'll go with 'hi there I just want to say your photos are gorgeous,' we say 'thank you that's always nice to hear,' he says 'wanna cam'.

You saw right through me, huh? :frown1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah. It just attracts trolls. It also attracts men who assume the woman is always horny. Nah.
Hey, AE, wanna cam? I would cam for you, too, but my cam's broken.

or words to that effect. Most don't reply, those that do either appologise and move on or call you a bitch and move on.
I don't believe you. You are required to prove it to me, betich whare slutt.
Well - I guess if they are good at it... what difference does it make? I mean this is the internet...

I repeat - why the fuck should I have to justify myself?
b cause u r betich if u dont 1t sex w a stud lik me

I know that's probably true, but I've sent a couple of these fine ladies compliments on their photos, and never asked for cam or phone sex in return... right, dolfette and Kotchanski?

[silly] Honestly, though, I think a lot of the so-called "gay guys" here are just women who want to convert me, so they go under the guise of men to get my attention. [/silly]

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time, those pretending to be female are doing so for one of very few reasons.

1. To build up trusting friendships with other women easier than if they were male in order to swap pics/stories

2. To cause trouble. A woman being a bitch on the boards and generally going out of their way to make others feel bad is rarely taken as badly as a guy who does the same thing (after all, we have to be careful not to hurt a womans feelings)

3. To post stories about guys with 13-18" dicks in the hope of gaining attention from other guys and getting pics from them.

4. To get straight guys on cam

Wow... never would have thought of that. I guess every playpen has its predators. Thanks, Kotchanski!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ignore doesn't work because it's almost never the same one twice.

there's no end to them! :eek:
i think they breed in there or something.
and they never comment in the gallery...which is funny/weird.

this way i know that everyone who PMs me is doing it based on my posts.
It's easy for those of us not on the receiving end to under-estimate how many of these pests (who contribute nothing to the site) are constantly lurking here.I know it's possible that you've been getting hundreds of unwanted messages every week and in that case it's understandable that you've had enough.When it reaches that scale the only other answer is to switch off your PM's altogether - and no-one should be forced to do that.
I expect the reason for the lack of posts/comments from these people is a need to hide their moronic personalities from the rest of us.
There's probably little point in criticising them here,I doubt they ever read threads like this.
On the off-chance that a PM pest is reading this,be brave for once,explain to us why you think anyone would give a positive response to something as crass as "wanna cam?" .

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's easy for those of us not on the receiving end to under-estimate how many of these pests (who contribute nothing to the site) are constantly lurking here.I know it's possible that you've been getting hundreds of unwanted messages every week and in that case it's understandable that you've had enough.When it reaches that scale the only other answer is to switch off your PM's altogether - and no-one should be forced to do that.
I expect the reason for the lack of posts/comments from these people is a need to hide their moronic personalities from the rest of us.
There's probably little point in criticising them here,I doubt they ever read threads like this.
On the off-chance that a PM pest is reading this,be brave for once,explain to us why you think anyone would give a positive response to something as crass as "wanna cam?" .
i have no pics up but still woke to find "u r a horny bitch!".
and who says romance is dead?

what do you think of my new sig line? :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To cause trouble. A woman being a bitch on the boards and generally going out of their way to make others feel bad is rarely taken as badly as a guy who does the same thing (after all, we have to be careful not to hurt a womans feelings)

I found this interesting and I have to agree. I am still new here and haven't been on in a couple of days so I still have some reading to catch up on. I decided to take a little step back as I was getting people mixed up in my head (the voices get in the way :eek: ). For instance, I had manlybanisters and kotchanski backwards on pictures.

I am still learning the different personalities and styles of everyone, but I have noticed a number of posts that come into a new thread that seem to have no further purpose but to belittle with a bitchy, rude, or obnoxious comment. Again, still learning, but.....wow. :confused:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Women (or those not suspected of being men at least) get an easier ride on the boards in most cases. They have to go far further for the masses to come down on them than the guys do, but when they finally do they don't hold back. Its not all as good as it seems though for real women, we have to put up with far more abuse in the galleries and PMs than most of the guys do, but that only effects the real ones so doesn't really matter to those only pretending

Yes I recall a poster that switched from a Her to a Him just to get away from the PM's and being bombarded in the Chat Room...

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember that well (provided I'm thinking of the same person)

Its a fucking shame that it comes to it, we join and everyone seems so nice, then we're called fakes by 30% spammed with cam requests by another 30% and 40% take us at face value and let us get on with things. I can understand it in some cases (like little miss "I've only had guys over 12" most are 14-15") and understand why we're all questioned, but it still annoys the crap out of me that we have to go through it

Well let me just Casualy blurt out her name :wink:

But yeah it must suck :biggrin1: