Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have no pics up but still woke to find "u r a horny bitch!".
and who says romance is dead?

what do you think of my new sig line? :wink:
Oh dear...... you might have opened the floodgates to a whole different type of fan mail.Don't tell me you've forgotten vichairyass already.
You're just the kind of guy to get any potential vic-a-likes drooling! :tongue: :smile:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We'd be happy to pose together for you, if you're into that kind of thing. :wink: Right K?

You don't need to ask me twice :biggrin1:

Hmmmmm.....the 80% straight in me has already admired and constructed the scene. The 20% gay believes it may take lots and lots.......and lots....... of pictures to get it just so. :biggrin1:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you spend any time on the boards at all - and not just in the galleries - it is prefectly clear who is real and who is not.

Why the fuck should I have to justify myself to anyone.

My Gallery shots are there because it amuses me - the fact that it may amuse anyone else is tangental.

Bloody well! :wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh dear...... you might have opened the floodgates to a whole different type of fan mail.Don't tell me you've forgotten vichairyass already.
You're just the kind of guy to get any potential vic-a-likes drooling! :tongue: :smile:

oh, dont ruin it for VC, let him believe the sig, have some happiness for once!:wink:

I guess I dont care anymore who knows or finds out I am a man, so I am thinking of posting a new gallery of my "man pics" where I let it all hang out.:eek:
As for PMs, well- as usual they are deleted and not replied to when they follow the same boring format. Some of these guys need some new material.
Maybe when summer is over... it'll be safe to get back in the water...:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, dont ruin it for VC, let him believe the sig, have some happiness for once!:wink:
Really I think Vic was a one-off creation (he's gone now) but you never know,there could be a small army of them lurking out there just waiting for a tasty,obese,toothless trucker like Dolfette.