Girls react to size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ukfunguy17, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ukfunguy17

ukfunguy17 New Member

Hi all, i would just like your opinion on this and if you believe i am just being silly.

I and quite a few friends, girls and boys, went on holiday. It was a typical lads and girls holiday and everything was going fine. After one night and quite a few beers, a few of us went back to our rented villa where we carried on the drinking. There were 5 lads 4 girls, sitting around the pool when the the topic of skinny dipping popped up. we all were up for it but the girls would only do it if they left there thongs on:mad: which as lads drunk didnt mind!!!! the girls went first and jumped in, and then told us to go for it. So we went for it and took all clothes off. The next thing i could hear then was the girls saying omg and laughs etc so i looked across to see my friend with his out. He is black and it was big but i just couldnt believe how the girls were just looking at it. To cut a long story short we jumped in and had a laugh but they did make a bee line for him which did pee me off a bit. Weeks after i got with one of the girls and started dating, and now we have been together just over a year. Last week again a group of us were round my mates when we decieded to play truth or dare. When it got to my gf turn she said truth and the question was have you ever had a bigger penis then mine and she answered yes!!!!! When we got home i asked about it and she said it was a black guy she dated from high school. I knew she had school pics etc, so when she went out i went snooping and found some private ones of him and my mrs. Yes he was very well endowed, and some of the pics showed them having sex which really hurt me (i know i shouldnt of looked) but something i saw confused me which hopefully the girls on here can answer
    The man had loads of white creamy stuff on his penis, is this a cream for lubrication or just from his cum?
    And were the girls wrong to single out my friend who was well endowed when we went skinny dipping, as i felt a right plonker !!!!!!!

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sweetheart, don't ask about the past unless you're prepared to handle the truth. My husband and I have have a past and we've shared some of it with each other. Sometimes I make him stop. Well, he was a musician and quite indiscriminate, so his past is quite colorful. How he survived intact, I'll never know.

I'm sure he's had thinner, etc., but I don't care. He's got me now, and I've got him. I tell him good luck in finding bigger boobs than mine, LOL! I say that because he claims he's not a boob man. But I tell him truthfully that I never had larger than him, and the real truth is that I don't want larger than him.

Were the girls wrong ? Not if that's what they liked. I'm sure it was one of the guys that recommended skinny dipping, right? Personally, I doubt I would have agreed to skinny dipping even in my thong, but that's just me.

3. ukfunguy17

ukfunguy17 New Member

Thanks for your reply, and i do understand your points, but just dont agree that its alright if thats "what the girls like" statement. To me i would never single one girl out and leave the rest just standing there like plonkers, which is exactly how some of us felt that night.

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Then you, sir, are the only man in the world that would do that. I guess I've seen too many calves culled from the herd by lone wolves. I guess you've never been to a party when the blonde in the short red skirt and cleavage walks in and all the guys gravitate to her. I admit I've played that role before and sometimes not unintentionally. It's just fun sometimes, and I know that I've made other women very angry.

I've also been on the receiving end of that treatment, too.

My suggestion is that you wake up and don't put yourself in a similar situation now that you know you can't handle it. It takes two people to piss you off and you're the only one you can control.

5. Incocknito

Gold Member

You have a lot of hangups. And in case you didn't know, most people are not you or like you in any way.

So it doesn't matter what you would do. You are not the benchmark for morality. I mean, if everyone were like you we'd all be invading our girlfriend's privacy.

The only one wrong here is you. Wrong to get upset about the skinny dipping incident, wrong to ask your girlfriend a question you couldn't take the answer to, and wrong to invade her privacy.

The only reason you feel like a plonker is because you feel like a plonker. And you do sound like a plonker tbh.

6. ukfunguy17

ukfunguy17 New Member

well from now on I will never do that, and I only did it because i didnt think something like that would happen, I just though it would be a laugh. I do understand about a girl walking in a low cut top, short skirt etc, but like you said, you have an option if you want to wear something like that, and you know there is a good chance you will get attention if you do(i am quite well toned so i know if i wear tight top which shows my biceps etc the same applies). We were wearing nothing, and the girls singled out one, which i find insensitive to our feelings. All my point is, surely that was wrong to do that infront of all of us ????

7. sodominsane

sodominsane Member

well put

8. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He's black, am I correct? White cream (be it cum, female ejaculation, whatever) is gonna stand out on a black dick. A white dick not as much.

It's not a matter of right or wrong so much as a question of what we want and what we don't. The girls found his dick intriguing and perhaps arousing. There's a lot of fascination surrounding a big penis, hence this site. If you feel bad about that, I don't know what to tell you. We all got what we got, we gotta make do with it!

9. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can anybody tell me what the hell a "plonker" is?

10. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok here's what you can do to get around this happening again:
    have an extremely impressive body. not born with one? most aren't. get off the computer and go work out. if you have a body to die for, girls will be as attracted to you as they are to a guy with a big dick.

11. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Truth. So many things matter besides size. The girl I'm with now even said something along the lines of "size is appreciated when it's there, but not necessary." If she's with you now and likes you, that's good. Let the past be the past.

12. LeftHookBrutal

LeftHookBrutal New Member

I don''t believe any of your story.

13. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Plonker means idiot, it's a british thing.

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    So, If I am with a bunch of friends, and I find myself attracted to one, and only one, are you saying I am OBLIGATED to pretend that isn't the case? I should pretend to be equally attracted to all of you because some of you might really be crybabies? No. I disagree.

15. ukfunguy17

ukfunguy17 New Member

alteredego,

They wasnt attracted to him at all, just what he had downstairs. I am sorry for posting on here!!!!!!! I just thought that doing something like that when we were naked was wrong. It wasnt like there was just 1 girl, there were a group of them. It just seems a bit harsh to do something like that to me.

If we were having a orgy as a group and left one girl out in the corner, is that ok because everyone else fancied the "blonde"?????

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who cares what exactly they were attracted to (but you)? You only thought it was wrong because you were not the object of their attention. You're a small, insecure man (and I'm not talking about your penis). The ultimate proof of this is you own pathetic reaction to your girlfriend's honesty. You're too busy being a crybaby to spine up and be the man she thinks she has, the man she loves, the man she chooses to be with right now. Because, however, you really area crybaby, you had to go into her personal effects, violating the faith she has put in you, despite doing nothing to earn mistrust from you. And what happened? The things you found turned you into an even bigger whiner. Face it, that's who you are. If you don't like what I'm saying, you can always change until it isn't true any longer.

And yes. You are not obligated to fuck everyone who comes along. You can decide you've lost interest at any point in the encounter. Rejection's unpleasant, but it happens. One of the biggest problems with modern society is we've shielded too many children from rejection and defeat, so they (specifically you) never learn to cope with these feelings and events before adulthood.

#16 AlteredEgo, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wait a second... are you fishing for small penis humiliation, ukfunguy17?

18. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

AlteredEgo, you're being a little harsh, I think he's just young and foolish.

#18 gunnaknow, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  19. amanigirl

amanigirl New Member

I'm curious...

You mention the hung friend being black, you mention the larger ex being black. I have this feeling your hang-up is more racial than size-oriented. The fact that you mentioned race twice in a story to which it basically has no bearing whatsoever is disheartening to me.

Aside from that, if your goal is to be the biggest and to always get the most attention, I think you're in for a struggle. Why any man would ask if a woman had had bigger is beyond me. Would you care if she dated a taller man? One with bluer eyes? Would you care what kind of car he drove?

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you come across someone that soft, being hard with them is helpful. Their biggest problem is usually that what they have experienced so far has never been harsh enough to force them to get stronger.

Draft saved Draft deleted