Girls react to size

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
being harsh is the favourite sport of some people here for what I noticed... many times they are harsh without reason..this happened to me too.. Alteredego you are an example of modesty indeed..you have to help people to reach the Higher Awareness of Life...what would it happen if there were not you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being harsh is the favourite sport of some people here for what I noticed... many times they are harsh without reason..this happened to me too.. Alteredego you are an example of modesty indeed..you have to help people to reach the Higher Awareness of Life...what would it happen if there were not you?
Are you being sarcastic? It's hard to tell. I'm under no delusion that I'm terribly important. If not for me, he'd encounter some other person or situation that gave him an opportunity for self-assessment and change.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why the fuck is this crap here?

It belongs ..and should be moved into Size, pref., length and girth sub forum.

Seriously!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you being sarcastic?
I don't think he is. I think he was saying that your criticism was gentle compared to how others would have done it.

I agree with your assessment and would like to add that the OP is being a bit unrealistic to expect emotional sensitivity from a bunch of young drunks on holiday, skinny dipping in the middle of the night.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think he is. I think he was saying that your criticism was gentle compared to how others would have done it.

I agree with your assessment and would like to add that the OP is being a bit unrealistic to expect emotional sensitivity from a bunch of young drunks on holiday, skinny dipping in the middle of the night.

AlteredEgo was right instead..I was intentionally being sarcastic...

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Ok ,first amanigirl, the reason I mentioned they were black was some of the comments the girls made were eg- so it is true what they say etc, and her ex was black and i asked a question about that so i do think it has a bearing, so please dont start all the racist stuff on here!!!! Alteredego, some of your comments have amazed me, it sounds like you think you think you know it all. A cry baby!!!!!!!!! if only you knew some facts about my life, then you would not say that about me. Yes maybe insecure, but at least I can admit that about myself. I have an opinion which I have clearly stated, but to knock someone down like that just shows what type of person you are. A bully comes to my mind, and an internet one is even more low and pathetic

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There will always be someone bigger...smarter...richer...better looking...more muscular...taller. When we accept someone as our partner, it is the package that makes it work. In that we are unique. Relish in the fact that she is with you. Or you will be giving her good reason to be without you.

dickintopeka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There will always be someone bigger...smarter...richer...better looking...more muscular...taller. When we accept someone as our partner, it is the package that makes it work. In that we are unique. Relish in the fact that she is with you. Or you will be giving her good reason to be without you.

Brilliant advice here.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mum wouldn't let us say plonker. She said it was a bad word, but she called her nephew "wanker" all the time. So I grew up thinking wanker meant stupid and plonker meant, well, wanker. I don't know if it was Mum who was mixed up or me. I never bothered to correct her.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the Op:

What stopped you guys from butting in..from breaking the bee line or whatever that is..

How I perceive it all..you might have been intimidated by the attention they gave the black guy because he was hung. You all saw he was hung before he entered the water right..

Why did you feel he deserved all of the fun?.. This thing has not been about the girls..but about all of the guys who were in the water just looking at the girls paying attention to the hung dude..

You were the ones acting like beta males..

Yes..they could have paid attention to you too..but you know how it is when your attention is drawn to something you are interested in.. You focus on that object untill something happens to break you from that 'spell'...guys and girls aren't very different that way.

Next..the fact that it hurts you so much (you had to mention it) that your girls ex was also black and hung..clearly states that you are more sensitive because the guy was black. Not just hung...but black and hung. Would you feel as bad if the guy was white and hung i wonder?..

Listen to the others that have stated you need to get over it. When you snoop
you run a great chance of finding stuff that might be hurtfull. These are her memories, her life, her past..and she is allowed to cherish them.. it has no bearing at all to you and her. She is with you..has been for over a year..so there! Be grateful the girl has been so honest..

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Alteredego, your a bully, simple as that, the pictures yes were hers, yes I shouldn't of looked and I realise that, and surely mine was a natural reaction to seeing what I did. Please don't start all this about I had a problem with them being black, that guy from holiday is a good friend of mine, I just wanted to tell the facts that's all. I just think it was wrong to single out one guy that's all, like I said if we all agreed to go to bed and the guys left out one girl because her body wasn't as good as others would that be ok

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alteredego, your a bully, simple as that,

Why is she a bully..

She is not a bully at all..you do not know her. So you have no right to say that. You have asked for opinions from women..and she gave hers as a member of one of the women here.

Well you might not have liked the tone or words used..and as an OP you can certainly address that..but her opinion about the matter is hers.. they weigh in on what you are looking for or they don't..

We all have different ways of responding to postings from people..some are honest, witty, sarcastic, emotional..or harsh..

Its not always nice..and that is wat forumlife is all about. Different people, different perceptions, interpretations and ways of communicating them. And we all respond to it in accordance with our own sensitivities or what we deem as respectful.

As the OP you can address the fact if you felt mistreated in any way..but don't call someone a bully..just because their response wasn't a nice one..

For this you need to take a look at a person's history of postings. And if they were all about bullying people..they will be banned for trollish behaviour..

Judge the behaviour yes..but the person you know absolutely nothing about

Last edited:

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
To me alteredego last responce says it all, crybaby Was one of the nicest things to call me. I didn't asked to be called anything and like you said she doest know me so what gives her the right to call me that. A pathetic small man as well in one of her earlier posts as well. In my eyes one of the things bullies do is call people nasty names to knock them down, somethiing which I would never do and something which I didn't ask anyone to judge my character on here. I asked two questions on my first post, nothing to do with my character.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Seems like everyone thinks I'm wrong, but say I came on here saying I was a girl and everything was the other way round. Guys in the pool and the girls strippped off and then the guys singled out one girl, saying how hot she looked etc, and the girl who was left said she felt uncomfortable about her body etc. I can't believe that everyones responce would be that the guys were right, and that she should grow up and get over it. It would be more like the guys are not worth it, or they are shallow.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all, i would just like your opinion on this and if you believe i am just being silly.

Since you asked for opinion (presumably from "all" as it was addressed) my view is that you are feeling very insecure, and that leads you to do silly things like snoop and whine about mean girls. And it's continuing in this thread.

There's nothing as sexy as self-confidence. And the opposite is true. Work with what ya got.

Last edited:

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Raw bone didn't I ask for an opinion about if the girls were right to do what they did, not an opinion on my character???? Once again things are being twisted to suit your argument, you didn't answer my last question as I presume I know the answer, but in my eyes calling someone a small little man, crybaby is not constructive is it?? And best of all and please understand this I have never asked for people to judge or give me a character reference.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like everyone thinks I'm wrong, but say I came on here saying I was a girl and everything was the other way round. Guys in the pool and the girls strippped off and then the guys singled out one girl, saying how hot she looked etc, and the girl who was left said she felt uncomfortable about her body etc. I can't believe that everyones responce would be that the guys were right, and that she should grow up and get over it. It would be more like the guys are not worth it, or they are shallow.

Were you singled out or were you and some other guys singled out..i'm confused now???

If it was just you...then yes the girls were rude but they were also just having fun..however..you could have still jimmied yourself in there and grab some attention as well..

If it were a couple of guys singled out ..i'd say..the girls weren't that rude at all..they were just having fun..isnt that what they were supposed to do? Looks like the 2 or more guys left behind singled themselves out..

Its insecurity that makes you stay behind at that age ..and i'm guessing you were very young..(probably still are a minor btw :rolleyes:)

And so it was not about black you say..but because he was hung. Than obviously the whole big penis thing in a guy intimidates you..

For many women its getting tired to keep up saying soothing words about size. Yeah the ex was big, you felt inadequate stimulated by the jealous feelings brought on by that stupid game (and jealousy is always about insecurity) , brought back old feelings of insecurity from 'the pool days' hence you post a question..about in essence..'was it you..or was it the girls'

In essence it was about you..it has always been..no matter which friend felt 'plonkered' because of it..You could have butted in..and did not.

Last edited: