Girls react to size

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Your confused!!!! Now I'm confused with that reply. Once again nothing said about what I posted before about alteredego and what she had called me, and now i get the feeling my age is coming into it!!!! Surely the simple answer is that it was wrong for the girld to do that??? Is that your ideaof fun to make other people feel uncomfortable, its not mine and they could see that we did feel that way. At the end of the day my point is was they wrong, not what I should of done after they had made there comments

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me alteredego last responce says it all, crybaby Was one of the nicest things to call me. I didn't asked to be called anything and like you said she doest know me so what gives her the right to call me that. A pathetic small man as well in one of her earlier posts as well. In my eyes one of the things bullies do is call people nasty names to knock them down, somethiing which I would never do and something which I didn't ask anyone to judge my character on here. I asked two questions on my first post, nothing to do with my character.

You asked for opinions on the situations you experienced. AE gave you her opinion. That is not bullying. By complaining later in the thread because you didn't get the response you expected, you only make yourself look more like a 'crybaby', as AE so aptly put it. If you post, and especially if you start threads, in a forum like this one, you need to expect to receive comments that both agree and disagree with your own thoughts, and that both do and do not support your actions.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Well I'm struggling to find how the comments on my character are constructive, I didn't aske for this at all. As for its wrong to say it if there is only 1 person but ok if there are two!!!!!! Come on, that's just wrong. Maybe we should oif jumped in and started saying how one girls breass looked amazing and dribbled over them all night. We never asked to be judged and if I came on here saying I did and I come last then I could understand saying I was a crybaby. We never singled any of the girls out like a piece of meat so why is it ok the other round

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked for comments about your feelings about two situations. Your response to the situations has everything to do with your character. You specifically asked if you were being silly. That means you are specifically asking about an opinion of your actions and thoughts. Are those actions and thoughts silly? I think my selected words are more acurate than silly. Now you're behaving like a man-child. You ask for commentary, but only if it agrees with your pinhole view. If you don't have the stones for commentary about yourself, it would be easier to simply not ask for it. Grow the fuck up. And now I see you as lamer than I thought. Good luck. You'll need it.

Last edited:

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Good luck for what??? Why would I need luck on a forum page. Yes I asked if I were being silly, still don't know how calling some one pathetic little man helps, or a crybaby. The question I ask doesn't seem the issue here, more on my character which you no nothing about, and please don't tell me you do just because what I have wrote. I asked two main questions, and I am giving my reasons why I believe this. No one has still answered my point if it was all reversed. I know the answer, men are shallow etc, don't listen to them. So why is it right for the girls to do the same, if we asked for there views on our diks, I could understand, but we didn't, so can we go back to the this point I've made rather then to write a load of stuff that all you achieve is to attack my character.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck in life, dude. I wasn't talking about on the forum. The forum is meaningless, especially for you, who cannot accept an opposing view.

How does it help? Honesty is almost always the best policy. You asked if you were being silly. I used words that more accurately describe your behavior and character. If you don't like it, don't be mad at me for telling you the truth as I see it; sit down and reflect. And use my real words, not a hodgepodge that is actually way more incendiary that the phrases I actually used. Ask yourself: How can I be a small, insecure man? What behavior specifically sparked that observation? Is there anything about the situations I described which contradict this notion? Or, on the other hand, have I throughout this thread only reinforced the idea that I am of small character, and indeed quite insecure. Can I see how someone could possibly draw these conclusions about myself, or is it completely a groundless accusation, meant only to hurt my feelings? Have I expressed any remorse for my own wrong-doing, or have I only justified it by accusing others of doing me wrong first? Am I a crybaby? Do my complaints come across as unpleasant whining? Is there a childish aspect to the nature of my complaints, and the way I couch them? Is crybaby really one of the nicest terms that could be used to describe my behavior? Isolating only the invasion of privacy: If I was honest and loving with my girlfriend, and she went through my mementos without my permission, what descriptors would come to my mind? Are any of them nicer than "crybaby"? What would I think if someone treated my sister with this level of mistrust and disrespect?

For the record, I NEVER called you a "pathetic small man". I called you small and insecure. And you are. By small, I mean petty. Even your whole argument with me is petty. You just reinforce my opinion, and others are beginning to view you the same way. I called your reaction to your girlfriend's honesty pathetic. Your reaction was to be a secretive snoop. That's pathetic. It really is. I also called you a crybaby. That's how I see you. Your thread comes across as, "Waah, waah! They hurted my wittle fewlings! I need you strangers to validate my pain! Waahh, waaahh!"

Like I said. I wish you the best of luck. If you can't find a way to be honest with yourself about your shortcomings, and improve yourself, your whole life is going to feel like a string of hard luck, unfairness, and setbacks. Once you are ready to come to grips with yourself, you will see that most of your adversity is self-inflicted, or exists only in your mind, much of what seems unfair is simply you not getting the results you wanted, though some of it will simply be that you have to accept that life is unfair, and you will find that any setbacks are not really obstacles, but stepping stones and launchpads, opportunities for you to shine. I honestly wish you good luck. I really think you're going to need it.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Ill wait for someone else to translate all of that!!!!! Still no answer of my last question though. I wonder why? And I don't mean to be nasty but all what you wrote went over my head, sorry. And please why do you have to quote that others are starting to see it!!!! All that's going to achieve is to score brownie points for yourself and get everyone agreeing with you, hope its because they are scared to speak out. Its my opinion on what happened, seems like that I can't have that on here without getting knocked down by you, yes I asked if the girls were wrong, yes I admit I was wrong to go through her stuff but I have told her about it and she hasn't got a problem with that. I just believe you are taking it way to the next level, which you never needed to. So you have plenty to say about my character, so would it be ok if everything was reversed and a girl was on here saying she felt uncomfortable with the situation she was in that night ???

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ill wait for someone else to translate all of that!!!!!

It was written in plain English. Is English not your first language?

Still no answer of my last question though. I wonder why?

Probably because most of the women here realise you won't care about their answers unless you're in agreement with them.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
well firstly subgirl you know what they say about sarcasm!!!! I honestly couldnt get my head around some of what was said, nothing wrong with that. And your last comment proves my point, its just an easy way out of a difficult question. Yes if i dont agree i will say so, but surely thats the idea of a discussion forum page. It wouldnt be a good website if there were no debates would it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She wasn't being sarcastic. Many people here do not have English as their first language.

Why answer your question? I already answered it earlier in this discussion when you asked it a different way. You didn't like my answer, which is why you do not remember it.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about my other post. I'm glad to help you understand it, but where is the confusion coming in?

In a nutshell, I advised you to ask questions assessing yourself. If you disagree with my opinions and observations, ask yourself questions that challenge you to disprove what I assert.

In the middle, I reiterated what I said to you earlier in the thread since you read extra meaning into my words (which is the source of your beef, by the way.)

I don't need to earn brownie points with anyone. That is the domain of insecure people. I am not insecure. If anyone is afraid to speak in opposition of me, they have a real problem, and are not mature enough for an adult website. I mean seriously, what could I possibly do to them?

Your opinion isn't what I object to, it's the way you present it that just makes you souns... well, I already told you how you sound.

Also, the fact that your girlfriend has forgiven you for being a creep doesn't mean you were not a creep.

I would tell the girl to spine up and put on her big girl panties. Some of us already told you earlier in the thread that it happens to girls in similar situations all the time. One girl shows up who is just more alluring that night for whatever reason, and all the other girls either have to make themselves seen and heard, accept that they can't pull like that girl can, or sulk.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the girls just thought that it was a good way to take you and the other boys down a peg or two. Especially if you were being cocky, drunken lads. I've seen clips of girls on these clubbing holidays, where they force strip drunk guys and then humiliate the guys for their small size. It's their way of unleashing all of their frustration with all of the insensitive men that they've met in life and getting their own back. They probably didn't mean it personally against you, unless you had been insensitive and cocky.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arguing isn't going to resolve anything here so I will go back to answer your original question. As I see it, you feel belittled and embarrassed about what happened. That's a perfectly normal reaction. However, you are now dating one of the girls who laughed at you - so surely she finds you attractive. Particularly if you have been dating her for over a year. With this in mind, do you not find it odd that you still hold these feelings of anger and embarrassment over what happened? If she had any serious issue with your penis size or anything else, she would have left you long ago - so be happy! You asked her a question and she gave you an honest answer. I think that is perfectly reasonable. As they say, curiosity killed the cat - in your case, that has happened. Your curiosity to snoop has only made you feel worse about yourself and your relationship. As many others have said, the size of your penis has nothing to do with your performance as a lover or as a man. You came to this forum and asked a question, looking for help. You may not have liked the answers you received but that's life I'm afraid. Not everyone will share your opinion. We have all suffered embarrassment in our lives and you need to put it behind you and move on. Arguing with everyone who disagrees with you won't get you anywhere, so why bother? A little patience and civilised conversation goes a long way. I wish you well.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is she a bully..

Because...

some of you might really be crybabies? No. I disagree.

You're a small, insecure man

You're too busy being a crybaby

Because, however, you really area crybaby

turned you into an even bigger whiner. Face it, that's who you are.

If you don't like what I'm saying, you can always change until it isn't true any longer.

^^ WTF that's like what every single school play ground bully says.

I think my selected words are more acurate than silly.

^^Ha ha, really? Wow, delusional much?

Grow the fuck up. And now I see you as lamer than I thought.

If you don't like it, don't be mad at me for telling you the truth as I see it; sit down and reflect

^^ I can tell you the truth and make you sit down and think and reflect about cheating on your husband ( the emotional affair ) :wink:... But until I'm asked, I will keep it to my self.

I have been waiting for fucking 5 days to see the opinions on the girl's behavior and yet people still just come in and hijack the thread and give their unwanted opinion on the OP.

Just comment on the girl's behavior and that's it, that's what the OP is asking, stop replying with nonsense just to add another post to your post-count. Because yea I too been waiting and wanting to know what women will say about the girls. I bet you if it was a girl here talking about how guys left her and her small titties/fatty friends alone and gave all of their attention to Tracy ,the blondie with huge melons. I wonder if women will tell her same stuff what they told OP here;

- "Grow up"
- "The boys are just having fun, let them be"
- "You are intimated by fit and big tittied women"
-"Insecure big/fat woman"
-"You have small tits, it's your fault to be insecure"
-"If men love big tits, then there's nothing wrong with it"
-"Men not entitled to feel attracted to you, so just deal with it, they saw big titties they loved it, they deserve it"

Will women here say those things??? Nope, I doubt it.

Please save it and don't tell me otherwise, and don't respond to my post.

I repeat , DON'T respond to this post that is hijacking the thread. Let's stick to the OP's question only. I have been waiting 5 days and every time I come here I read another post about someone trying to give us their opinion about the OP and his character. We don't give a s*** your opinion of him, if you wanna give him your opinion then please PM it to the OP.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
alteredego, i cant believe you believe the comment subgirl made wasnt being sarcastic. Come on now, this is getting silly. What i have written is all been in english, and my name on here is UKfunguy. What also angers me is that you now speak for people, like you KNOW she was not being sarcastic. HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW? it just sounds like you are never wrong. And you started well in your last message but i got lost again sorry about that.

Last edited:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ukfunguy17

Hey man I been following your thread then gave up so I asked a friend of mine about this and this what she told me;

She said those girls were being stupid and immature, they are very inexperienced and immature if they assumed race had something to do with one's penis size, she said what they did was prob unintentional. She said it's like one of those moments you know, when a stupid moron gets too excited and does something out of happiness and joy then ends up to ruining the party/moment?? lol she said it's like those moments. They were just happy and excited and prob having fun and were trying to have a laugh and giggle but they ended up causing this discomfort to you guys and killed the buzz. But she said that was still low, pathetic and trashy.

My friend said she done skinny dipping with bunch of guys in a party when she was 17 ( 5 years ago ). She said she and other girls didn't care or give a shit about the guys sizes down there. She said they had best time and everyone loved it.

I mean to me what my friend said does make sense. Those girls were just stupid and being idiotic and didn't have any thing else to say or comment about, yet they didn't want to just sit down and say nothing, they were happy and excited that's all.

One more thing, you said

and they could see that we did feel that way

Did they do this to make you guys feel like this on purpose?? You reckon is that what they wanted?? When they saw you guys feeling hurt by those did they try to change comments or anything like that? Or did they just continue what they were saying??

I think maybe guys take the size thing a bit more serious, prob the girls were just having fun and didn't mean any harm. I bet you 10 bucks if they know how sensitive that topic is to guys they prob wouldn't have said anything like that.

How's your relationship with your gf?? Is it all perfectly fine? Is your sex life fine? If everything is ok man, then just forget it and don't worry about a thing. You got the girl, enjoy her.

Btw, if that kept bothering you, then go check out the penis enlargement section. Enlarging your penis is possible, trust me. PM if you wanted to give it a try.

Good luck.:smile:

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
hi manofthunder, thanks for your reply, heres my reply back to some of your questions
With this in mind,
do you not find it odd that you still hold these feelings of anger and embarrassment over what happened? well I did get over the first inciedent, i suppose the game we played and the question which was brought up just got me thinking again

You asked her a question and she gave you an honest answer. I think that is perfectly reasonable- Yes not got a problem when i asked her about it, I said it just hurt, which surely most men or women would feel the same if your partner spoke about certain sexual things like that.

Arguing with everyone who disagrees with you won't get you anywhere, so why bother? I didnt want to argue with anyone, just weanted debates but seems people just wanted to knock me down and for me to go away. Why should i, its my opinion on my main subject and one which i wanted a healthy debate on why i think its wrong. Surely i am not in the wrong for doing that. Yes i have admitted many times i was wrong to look through her pictures but i have told her and said sorry, so in my eyes that has nothing to do with my main question. I wish you well to, thanks for posting question i could actually understand and answer.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi manofthunder, thanks for your reply, heres my reply back to some of your questions
With this in mind,
do you not find it odd that you still hold these feelings of anger and embarrassment over what happened? well I did get over the first inciedent, i suppose the game we played and the question which was brought up just got me thinking again

You asked her a question and she gave you an honest answer. I think that is perfectly reasonable- Yes not got a problem when i asked her about it, I said it just hurt, which surely most men or women would feel the same if your partner spoke about certain sexual things like that.

Arguing with everyone who disagrees with you won't get you anywhere, so why bother? I didnt want to argue with anyone, just weanted debates but seems people just wanted to knock me down and for me to go away. Why should i, its my opinion on my main subject and one which i wanted a healthy debate on why i think its wrong. Surely i am not in the wrong for doing that. Yes i have admitted many times i was wrong to look through her pictures but i have told her and said sorry, so in my eyes that has nothing to do with my main question. I wish you well to, thanks for posting question i could actually understand and answer.

You're welcome. I'm glad you have things clear in your own head anyway.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Hi lpsgnoob

Still struggling here to understand that people think the girls did nothing wrong at all. Yes maybe the drink didnt help the situation but none of the guys made any sexual remarks to the girls at all. People have said what did you expect and that, but being honest i just wanted a laugh, something which in years to come you could say remember that night we all did that, now i never want to talk about it to anyone. You ask if they carried on, yes kind of, obviously at first when they saw us was the worst bit, so we quickly ran in the pool trying to cover up. Comments about his size did kind of stop, i remember one girl saying thats all she could see under the water (pool had lights). Yes i got the girl, but i dont see it like that, like ive won or something. I suppose i really love her and so hurts me when i hear things like that, i know girls on here may say you need to grow up little man etc, but at the end of the day, im human and we all have feelings, thats what in my eyes makes us who we are and feel alive!!!!!

Thanks for your comment anyway, its nice to know that someone sees where im coming from in this debate

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll tell you what my husband says whenever I read him a man's post where he's complaining of being objectified or being judged on his looks, he laughs and says, "I think men win the prize for Most Judgmental of Appearance." EllieP's comment about that was right on the mark, and while it isn't fair, it's one of life's harsh realities. The ugliest girl at the party doesn't get the same amount of attention as the prettiest girl, and no one makes threads about how insensitive it was of all the boys to ignore the ugly girl. No one wonders why people are so unfair to her.

In an ideal world, attractive people wouldn't be treated like that by either sex, but it's unrealistic to expect people to act differently. People are going to be attracted to what they're attracted to, and I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings that the girls didn't all try to pretend that every boy was equally attractive to them to spare the feelings of every boy, but you're just going to have to toughen up about those feelings, because that's going to happen over and over and over...

Seriously, when have you ever seen people pretend that everyone was equally attractive? People just don't behave like that.

As far as snooping and asking questions goes, I totally agree with AE. You shouldn't have asked if you wouldn't like the answer, and snooping because you felt insecure is very very bad. I was going to say something else, and that would have been much more honest about how I feel about that, but I sense that you are too sensitive for the words I was going to use, and you would just feel sorry for yourself and say that we're being unfair and picking on you if I used the words I was thinking, so I'm just going to say, "very very bad" so that maybe you'll actually hear it. You shouldn't have treated your girlfriend like that, and these are your issues, not hers.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
so to break that down, if i am ever in that situation again i should jump in that pool, pick the best looking girl and droll over boobs all night, saying how pert they are, how they look like proper boobs should look, knowing there were girls in that pool who were my friends next to her who had saggy boobs??? Thinking about it just makes me feel horrible, and in your eyes thats perfectly ok isnt it??? What a horrible world you must live in if thats how you are prepared to treat your friends. As for the question, it was asked playing truth or dare, and never thought she was going to be asked something like that. So i didnt ask her so please get that right!!!! i discussed it after which she knew we had to as it wouldnt of been right if we didnt bring the subject up on our own. Once again the snooping comes up, and once again i will admit i was wrong and have said sorry. I am not perfect and do make mistakes, I am human, and guess what, dont we all make mistakes. So can you answer the question i have asked back to you regarding if we guys did what i said we could of done?????

Last edited: