Girls react to size

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
subgirl- where have i heard this quote before???
if you are not as physically attractive as others, but you still want to attract attention, you need to find other ways to do it.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Petite quote
He's complaining that he was nearby while girls competed for the attention of a man that they thought was attractive, and it hurt his feelings, and that's totally different. I've never seen a thread created by a woman about that, a woman complaining because men paid more attention to another woman that they thought was more attractive, because it's been happening to us since we've grown breasts, about the age of 12 or 13. It's such a "No duh" kind of situation, it's hard to believe that anyone made a thread about it.

totally wrong, we were friends, no of the girls fancied any of us at that time. We were so good friends we booked a villa to stay in together. I was suprised by how insensitive they was when they saw us naked, when we were at our most vulnerable, they singled out one guy, when they didnt need to do that. We didnt single any of them out, so why was it ok for them to single one of us. To say its ok because its happened to us since we have grown breasts is wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right, and i dont and never have said its ok for men to do that. My point is surely the girls shouldnt of done that, to say it was because they was attracted to him is wrong, because like i say we didnt do that to the girls.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
here alteredego

It is up to each one to either figure out how to get her share of the attention, and if she can't, she can either accept that she wasn't able to compete sexually

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
subgirl

OP, women have to cope all their lives with the most attractive or desirable of them getting most of the attention. It is the way the world is. Do you suggest that people should be flirting with those they aren't attracted to, just so the less attractive people don't feel bad?

No but cant we be sensitive to peoples feelings??? isnt there a time and place to do certain things. Was a night with friends when we are totally naked a good place to single one guy out? Your attitude seems only the fittest people survive, the rest will just have to go figure some way round that.
Subgirl if this is how you see things then i really do feel sorry for you. I never suggested they should of flirted with me, my point is did it need to happen at all between friends???

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
subgirl- where have i heard this quote before???
if you are not as physically attractive as others, but you still want to attract attention, you need to find other ways to do it.

here alteredego

It is up to each one to either figure out how to get her share of the attention, and if she can't, she can either accept that she wasn't able to compete sexually

Are the words in the two the same? They look completely different to me. The sentiments are indeed similar because AE and I have similar opinions on this matter.

No but cant we be sensitive to peoples feelings??? isnt there a time and place to do certain things. Was a night with friends when we are totally naked a good place to single one guy out? Your attitude seems only the fittest people survive, the rest will just have to go figure some way round that.

I am utterly confused as to why you are seeing a problem with it. Do you think that everyone should just be having sex with everyone? We should all be having gang bangs and orgies just so no one feels left out? No? So why should flirting and other kinds of sexual attention be any different?

Subgirl if this is how you see things then i really do feel sorry for you.

I don't need your sympathy thank you. If you HAVEN'T noticed that the attractive people are the ones who get the attention, you need to open your eyes. And I'm not using the word 'attractive' to just mean physically attractive in this sense.

I never suggested they should of flirted with me, my point is did it need to happen at all between friends???

So what is your point? If you don't think they should have been paying attention to you, why did you have a problem with it? Why do you think what they did was wrong? You aren't being very clear.

BTW, it is considered polite to use the quote button when you post a response to another poster's comments.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
So what is your point? If you don't think they should have been paying attention to you, why did you have a problem with it? Why do you think what they did was wrong? You aren't being very clear.

I dont think there was a need to pay attention to any of us in that way, it didnt need to be done and the only thing it achieved was to make the atmosphere feel horrible and friendship to break down. Like i say no guys that night singled any girls out, so why in your eyes is it ok for girls to do what they did that night?

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
I am utterly confused as to why you are seeing a problem with it. Do you think that everyone should just be having sex with everyone? We should all be having gang bangs and orgies just so no one feels left out? No? So why should flirting and other kinds of sexual attention be any different?

Because what did they achieve doing what they did that night????
And where did i say we need to be having sex with each other, what i am saying is there is a time and place to make your feelings clear to someone, and a way of doing it. Remember this wasnt a gang bang or anything, it was a group of good friends who went skinny dipping, thats all

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you understand this concept why did you have the problem with the girls behavior in the first place?

Were the girls wrong to focus on the guy with the big wang? No.
Were they right to do so? No.
They were drunk. Period.

Drunk people don't behave sensibly let alone with sensitivity.
Drunk people can become immersed in trying to hold a meaningful conversation with pets to the exclusion of other people at a party.

I was at a party once and drunkenly poured out a tale of emotional woe of having hurt my fiance when I told him I didn't love him enough to marry him to someone who had been very solicitous throughout the night. His response at the end of my tale?
"I really want to eat you out right now."

Alcohol does not enhance awareness or sensitivity to the emotional states of others. Give it up.

The girls were drunk and presented with a novelty and they behaved like drunks presented with a novelty. That's all it was. They'd have done the same thing had it been the newest phone or other gizmo.

In this case it was something sexual and I suspect that's why you're so bent out of shape by it.

Something else I want to address. You are complaining that you only wanted responses regarding the girl's behavior that night. That you're getting more than that is your own fault. Have another look at your original post.

Hi all, i would just like your opinion on this and if you believe i am just being silly.

I and quite a few friends, girls and boys, went on holiday. It was a typical lads and girls holiday and everything was going fine. After one night and quite a few beers, a few of us went back to our rented villa where we carried on the drinking. There were 5 lads 4 girls, sitting around the pool when the the topic of skinny dipping popped up. we all were up for it but the girls would only do it if they left there thongs on:mad: which as lads drunk didnt mind!!!! the girls went first and jumped in, and then told us to go for it. So we went for it and took all clothes off. The next thing i could hear then was the girls saying omg and laughs etc so i looked across to see my friend with his out. He is black and it was big but i just couldnt believe how the girls were just looking at it. To cut a long story short we jumped in and had a laugh but they did make a bee line for him which did pee me off a bit.
Weeks after i got with one of the girls and started dating, and now we have been together just over a year. Last week again a group of us were round my mates when we decieded to play truth or dare. When it got to my gf turn she said truth and the question was have you ever had a bigger penis then mine and she answered yes!!!!! When we got home i asked about it and she said it was a black guy she dated from high school. I knew she had school pics etc, so when she went out i went snooping and found some private ones of him and my mrs. Yes he was very well endowed, and some of the pics showed them having sex which really hurt me (i know i shouldnt of looked) but something i saw confused me which hopefully the girls on here can answer
The man had loads of white creamy stuff on his penis, is this a cream for lubrication or just from his cum?
And were the girls wrong to single out my friend who was well endowed when we went skinny dipping, as i felt a right plonker !!!!!!!

The red is where you invite responses. In the first line you ask our opinion on "this". The readers assumption is that "this" means the entire post or you wouldn't have typed the whole fucking thing out. If you only wanted answers regarding the situation detailed in blue you should have stopped there. Instead you went on and added the portions in shades of green (chosen for envy) which are completely unrelated to the brief situation you now claim as the only thing you want feedback on.

I call bullshit.

Either you wanted feedback on the entire situation (your repeated insecurities) and you're backtracking now because you can't deal with the honesty or you're just too stupid to prevent your insecurities from leaking out all over the place unintentionally as evidenced by the inclusion of the green portions of your OP.

Hi all, i would just like your opinion on this and if you believe i am just being silly.
You said you wanted opinions then supplied the situations, plural, the blue and the greens. So the entirety is what you're getting feedback on. Suck it up.

These are your insecurities. It is your problem. You're getting feedback on the whole post because you gave it, making it your responsibility. Stop being a weasel and own up to it.

In answer to your other specific question in red, the cream you see in the photo could be either lube, sperm or both.

*edit*

Learn to use the quote button.

Last edited:

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Yes i asked a few question on my original post, and ADMITTED i was wrong for going through her stuff. The reason i may be asking more on the first subject about the pool inciedent is because thats where i think this debate is really focused on, thats all. And because of some of the reasons people are giving me why they think the girls were right to do what they did, im giving my opinions back. Is that not right to do that?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillete i didnt originally post the statement regarding finding other ways of attracting people???
This is why you need to learn the quote function so that people can make sense of your posts and separate your thoughts from what you are repeating from another.

and i dont agree with it
Then you're not very bright.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes i asked a few question on my original post, and ADMITTED i was wrong for going through her stuff. The reason i may be asking more on the first subject about the pool inciedent is because thats where i think this debate is really focused on, thats all.
That's what you want it to focus on because then you can avoid responsibility for your own feelings and place blame elsewhere.

And because of some of the reasons people are giving me why they think the girls were right to do what they did, im giving my opinions back. Is that not right to do that?
Sure it is, but with every post that you do you just reinforce that you can't take responsibility for your own feelings.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think there was a need to pay attention to any of us in that way, it didnt need to be done and the only thing it achieved was to make the atmosphere feel horrible and friendship to break down. Like i say no guys that night singled any girls out, so why in your eyes is it ok for girls to do what they did that night?

You still haven't said WHY you think it was wrong. You've only said what you think the consequences were. What was it about their actions that caused 'the atmosphere to feel horrible and the friendship to break down'?

And you think it would have been OK for the women to behave that way ONLY if the MEN had behaved that way first?

Because what did they achieve doing what they did that night????
And where did i say we need to be having sex with each other, what i am saying is there is a time and place to make your feelings clear to someone, and a way of doing it. Remember this wasnt a gang bang or anything, it was a group of good friends who went skinny dipping, thats all

So you don't think any sexual interaction should occur amongst friends? But hang on, aren't you dating one of the women now? You still aren't making yourself clear.

If you understand this concept why did you have the problem with the girls behavior in the first place?

*edit*

Learn to use the quote button.

He doesn't understand the concept. That line was one of mine that he didn't quote properly. But I'm guessing you realised that afterwards, considering your edit :smile:.

And OP . . . PLEASE USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!!!!!!!

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
Typical, wouldnt the correct and nice thing to do is to apologize for that? and now another nice comment saying im not very bright. Thanks alot!!!!

My answer back to that would be if you read everyones post and taken it all in and remembered you would of known who that quote was from, so please dont call me not very bright just for having an opinion on what you believe is correct. Its unbelievable how nasty that comment was just for not agreeing to a statement, surely you can see how immature that was.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
That's what you want it to focus on because then you can avoid responsibility for your own feelings and place blame elsewhere.

i have accepted that i was wrong to go through her stuff!!!! how many more times do i have to say sorry about that. I have had people pm me about what could be in the pictures, so like i say that is why i am talking about the pool inciedent.

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
You still haven't said WHY you think it was wrong?
havent I? Making friends feel awkard and have horrible feelings in my eyes is not right! We were all good friends and it wasnt hard to see that the other guys was not comfortable in the situation.

What was it about their actions that caused 'the atmosphere to feel horrible and the friendship to break down'? Well i would like to think as friends you dont do that to each other, like i said, if we lads made a bee line for just one of our friends and made the others feel uncomfortable about there own bodies, well then i dont call that being good friends, hence why the friendship broke down.

So you don't think any sexual interaction should occur amongst friends? But hang on, aren't you dating one of the women now? You still aren't making yourself clear.

Yes, a few weeks after the holiday we kinda grew apart from them. My gf came up to me one night in a bar and she knew why. We had a real good chat about it, and i told her how it made me feel that night, and no one has really asked this, but she could see why i felt how i did. And it just progressed from there really. So yes friends can become lovers, i never said they cant, please stop trying to pick new arguments, i said there is a time and a place to do things the correct way without upsetting others, which as i decent human being, I never would want to upset anyone like that.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Typical, wouldnt the correct and nice thing to do is to apologize for that? and now another nice comment saying im not very bright. Thanks alot!!!!

My answer back to that would be if you read everyones post and taken it all in and remembered you would of known who that quote was from, so please dont call me not very bright just for having an opinion on what you believe is correct. Its unbelievable how nasty that comment was just for not agreeing to a statement, surely you can see how immature that was.

I should apologize for misunderstanding a post that you failed to make clear? Fat chance.

Immaturity is failure to take ownership of your own behaviors. It's what you are exhibiting in trying to cast blame of mistreatment on others. Poor you, life is so unfair, nobody truly understands you, nobody is being sensitive to your need for pampering and attention. Oh! My kingdom for a pair of kid gloves!

I'd suspect you were emo if not for the holiday described (Emo holidays are usually a quiet sulk in the basement)

You can't see that the drunken incident is nothing to feel perpetually wounded over. Your acts as outlined by you indicate that this is a deeper insecurity that you can't shake. (That incident eroded the friendship? Really?Pathetic.) Your posts in this thread indicate that you can't handle any criticism whatsoever.

Hasn't this hopeless and futile thread been running in place and going nowhere for long enough already? :rolleyes:
Absolutely. I know I'm done with it.