Girls react to size

ukfunguy17

Just Browsing
Media
nobody truly understands you, nobody is being sensitive to your need for pampering and attention.

So where did i ever say i should of got all the attention!!!!!! what i did say is that no one needed to be singled out, we were all naked in what i class as vunerable situation as were completly naked and between friends i trusted them, i didnt think something like that would happen thats all, i never came on here moaning that i wished it was me getting all the attention!!!!!!!!!

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being attracted to someone and giving a nice compliment like, "hey you have a nice cock", is different from saying something like "so it's true about this race have this and that". Saying this kinda stuff it's obviously gonna effect the people that are from a different race who happen to be in that room/group of friends.

So you saying if I was with group of 5 women, and only one of them is Latin. And all 4 girls happen to have small tits and flat asses, and only the latin one had curves and huge chest. So what you guys saying is; its appropriate to say something like "gee, dayummm so it's true that latin women have best asses and nicest titties". Then continue for the rest of the night giving compliments on how nice those big tits are. Will that be ok? Is this what appropriate? So if I do that, women with small tits in the room wont feel uncomfortable? They won't despise me for that? Really?

Some of you must be real delusional then. Yea maybe some women don't mind, but the vast majority of women will feel uncomfortable about these kind of comments. And that's not gonna change the fact that it's rude and inconsiderate.

Yes what OP did was wrong I 100% agree, but girls' actions were not ok at all.

@OP:

OP just try to get over this and forget it all happened. I know it ruined your holidays prob, but that's one of things that ruin holidays and occasions; stupid inconsiderate people. My friend told me when she did the skinny dipping it was all fun and excitement and everyone loved it. She said it just one of those things that need smart mature people to make it work. Like having three some, if its with the wrong people, then people's feelings will get hurt but if it's with smart mature people then everyone will love it. I bet you three some with those knuckleheads will be shit as hell ahaha.

So don't let this one bad experience ruin it all for you, trust me with the right people it will be completely different experience. DON'T try to do it with your current gf tho, just forget it for a while.

And I respect you for not making fun of some of the girls and point out their faults and commenting on their smallish boobs. It just proved you are a much bigger person than they are.

And don't let people tell you that snooping on someone, because of being hurt and insecure due to the actions of that person you snooping on, is worst than what those knucklehead bimbos said. What these nomrids said was just lack of consideration for others and the fact that they were too stupid to say something nice in a social gathering. Yep, lack of social skills lol.

OP, one more thing. The reason why I asked you about their body types (in the PM) was because I wanted to know if they were just acting out of insecurity. The fact that they had smallish boobs and no so little curves is prob the reason why they did all of this. Have you guys made fun of the girls before? Maybe they were being scared getting made fun of so they decided to throw the jabs first to give you guys no chance. Prob that's one of reason why they didn't want take their thongs off, insecurity.

Last edited:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha no worries man. Some people are just delusional or still too childish or immature to have an adult discussion. To some life is still like primary one, its all about "boys vs girls". They wouldn't admit if their gender was wrong, how childish and pathetic.

You don't need anyone's approval, what these knuckle head nomrids did was just wrong.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like i say no guys that night singled any girls out, so why in your eyes is it ok for girls to do what they did that night?
Because it would also not have been wrong if you guys had singled a girl out, provided the girl you singled out was not made uncomfortable by the attention.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And don't let people tell you that snooping on someone, because of being hurt and insecure due to the actions of that person you snooping on, is worst than what those knucklehead bimbos said. What these nomrids said was just lack of consideration for others and the fact that they were too stupid to say something nice in a social gathering. Yep, lack of social skills lol.
Inecurity can NEVER come from the actions of others. It is ALWAYS internal, and thre insecure person is responsible to resolve that insecurity, one way or the other, with or without help. Behaving poorly because of insecurity is common, but not excusable. What you are suggesting, is that he isn't responsible for his own actions. That's a nice dream, but not realistic. Our own actions are the only things we can actually control in life. At no point then, can we foist responsibility for them onto anyone else.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an amusing little slice of life. I would suggest everyone stop feeding this vapid thread. The OP is obviously not looking for any answers or genuine discussion. The entire premise of this thread is bogus and the subsequent, albeit genuine responses, just provide fodder for his obvious desire for further humiliation or alternatively continue his piss take on anyone who takes this seriously. In which case, it must be amazingly funny for him to see it's gone on for this long. Then again, based on his inability to grasp the concept of "Quoting" in his posts...we might not be dealing with the brightest of minds. Either way...this thread hasn't progressed since the first couple of posts.

AND...on a side note to Sancho Panza:

What these nomrids said was just lack of consideration for others and the fact that they were too stupid to say something nice in a social gathering. Yep, lack of social skills lol.

You don't need anyone's approval, what these knuckle head nomrids did was just wrong.

It's NIMROD...not nomrid genius. :rolleyes:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@alteredego

Yes you are right, what he did was wrong and show insecurity in his character. We already understand that and we said he sorry, he apologized to his gf and admitted he was wrong.

But the girl's behaved like that because of their insecurity as well. I already confirmed with OP and he did tell me the girls didn't have killer bodies and had bad looking tits. But the OP and his friends didn't say anything to make the girls feel uncomfortable or ruin the atmosphere.

They were bunch of friends going out on a trip having fun on their holidays. To act like this and make others feel uncomfortable is just flat out inconsiderate and idiotic. Way to ruin holiday for others. With asshole friends like these who really needs an enemy?

OP also told me that their friendship is broken up and they don't talk much to the other thick headed bimbos. If you saying what girls did wasn't wrong, then why did their action ruin the holiday and the friendship??

Again, it's not about grabbing attention or any thing, OP said it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. He never wanted the girls' attention, but was just asking what the women think of the girls' behavior. Because if it was other way around I know what women will say. I heard it time and time again, women say that guys look at body parts and judge women by their looks only are shallow, assholes, jerks, sexist pigs, losers, douche bags, worthless piece of shits, etcetc. But when it's a woman, she is some sort of a "queen", or was just having fun and she was withing her rights to be inconsiderate knuckle head.

So what you saying is alteredego, next time I'm in party I should act like this? I mean trust me I can do this to women without even doing skinny dipping. You can see women tits size with their clothes on. So you reckon next time I'm in a party/social gathering, and I find my self attracted to a big chested woman with nice ass, you think I should just start commenting on how beautiful her big tits are compared to the small ones?? So is this your advice alteredego??

Not trying to pick an argument with you or anything, I just want to make things clear and I wanna know what you think is appropriate to say to others and how one should treat their "friends".

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@stretch

Yea soz I mistyped those, time I was writing that post was pretty late (live in nz), and I was tired.

But no body asked you if you like this thread or not. Please there is about over 500 threads right now that I find pointless and stupid. But I don't go whine and bitch about it. How about you stop crying and bitching and just leave this thread and don't click on it again.

Please??:smile:

Last edited:

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But the girl's behaved like that because of their insecurity as well. I already confirmed with OP and he did tell me the girls didn't have killer bodies and had bad looking tits.

Is one of these girls not his girlfriend now?

They were bunch of friends going out on a trip having fun on their holidays. To act like this and make others feel uncomfortable is just flat out inconsiderate and idiotic. Way to ruin holiday for others. With asshole friends like these who really needs an enemy?

OP also told me that their friendship is broken up and they don't talk much to the other thick headed bimbos. If you saying what girls did wasn't wrong, then why did their action ruin the holiday and the friendship??

Again, it's not about grabbing attention or any thing, OP said it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. He never wanted the girls' attention, but was just asking what the women think of the girls' behavior. Because if it was other way around I know what women will say.

Have you ever been to a nightclub? Which girls do the guys flock to? Which guys do the girls flock to?

It's normal mating behaviour. Survival of the fittest (not athlete fit, reproductive fit (as that is the original definition)). It's normal human behaviour.

I suggest you go out and spend some time people watching or learn about body language.

I heard it time and time again, women say that guys look at body parts and judge women by their looks only are shallow, assholes, jerks, sexist pigs, losers, douche bags, worthless piece of shits, etcetc. But when it's a woman, she is some sort of a "queen", or was just having fun and she was withing her rights to be inconsiderate knuckle head.

Which women? Who do you hang around?

Then again, based on his inability to grasp the concept of "Quoting" in his posts...we might not be dealing with the brightest of minds. Either way...this thread hasn't progressed since the first couple of posts.

It's NIMROD...not nomrid genius. :rolleyes:

:party2::lmao:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@stretch

No body asked you if you like this thread or not. Please there is about over 500 threads right now that I find pointless and stupid. But I don't go whine and bitch about it. How about you stop crying and just leave this thread and don't click on it again.

Please??:smile:

I've never stated my like or dislike for this thread. I've actually found it quite amusing the few times I've popped into it. I just think it's gone past it's expiration date and seeing the genuine responses from women, whom I respect, met with actual whining, and only whining, post after post...I offered my opinion. I certainly don't need your permission or invitation to do so.

Again, assuming your mother tongue is English(although I'm starting to doubt that), It's Nobody, not No body...there are about, not there is about...whining and bitching, although whine and bitch is pretty close. :smile: Okay, I'll assume English is not your first language Sancho Panza, which is absolutely fine of course, and admirable. You might want to google that name, by the way, for the reference. I think I'm done with you. Do you have another response?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is one of these girls not his girlfriend now?

That's because he is not an idiot to chose a woman based on her breast size, or something else.

Have you ever been to a nightclub? Which girls do the guys flock to? Which guys do the girls flock to?

It's normal mating behaviour. Survival of the fittest (not athlete fit, reproductive fit (as that is the original definition)). It's normal human behaviour.

You keep changing the topic and twisting it. Being in a club and attracted to someone is different than in a group of 8 friends sitting around having fun and making comments like these disregarding the others.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never stated my like or dislike for this thread. I've actually found it quite amusing the few times I've popped into it. I just think it's gone past it's expiration date and seeing the genuine responses from women, whom I respect, met with actual whining, and only whining, post after post...I offered my opinion. I certainly don't need your permission or invitation to do so.

Again, assuming your mother tongue is English(although I'm starting to doubt that), It's Nobody, not No body...there are about, not there is about...whining and bitching, although whine and bitch is pretty close. :smile: Okay, I'll assume English is not your first language Sancho Panza, which is absolutely fine of course, and admirable. You might want to google that name, by the way, for the reference. I think I'm done with you. Do you have another response?

No, I speak 4 languages and English is one of them. I said it before on this forums that English is my 2nd language. Saying things like "genius" and stuff just because I mistyped a word only makes you look like an idiot.

Who do you really think you are to come here and say this post is expired and it should be closed and shit. Really, who do you think you are? If you think this thread is in wrong place, then tell an admin to remove it, if you wanna contribute to OP's questions then you are more than welcome to do so, if you don't like the thread and you think it should be closed then I suggest you mind your own business and keep your unwanted opinion about the thread to your self.

..I offered my opinion. I certainly don't need your permission or invitation to do so.
You didn't come here just to give your unwanted opinion. You came here trying to quote mistyped words and name calling, like an idiot.

And no I don't know who Sanchy Panzies is and I don't care. How about instead of wasting your time reading those fantasy stories of yours, spend some time to read the forum rules or a book about morals or something. Because you need it.

Please anything else you have to say to me then PM or make a thread about it.So first, you wont be hijacking the thread, and second I can just ignore it. :smile:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With all due respect to "the boyfriend", I think I just fell a little bit in love with you Petite :tongue: la la la la la

Aw, you make me blush! :redface:

I agree with your allusion, although this Sancho Panza seems to have an agenda of his own. I think we should just let these two continue to tell each other how right they are in peace, without being disturbed by any more futile efforts to inject a little reality into their fantasy world.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw, you make me blush! :redface:

I agree with your allusion, although this Sancho Panza seems to have an agenda of his own. I think we should just let these two continue to tell each other how right they are in peace, without being disturbed by any more futile efforts to inject a little reality into their fantasy world.

I agree Petite. Although I still have no idea exactly what the crux of their defense is (what is the point of this thread anyway? Chasing windmills?) I do think it's best, however, to let them ride into the fading sunset together...an insecure skinny horse and an ass. :wink: