Girls react to size

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@alteredego

Yes you are right, what he did was wrong and show insecurity in his character. We already understand that and we said he sorry, he apologized to his gf and admitted he was wrong.
I wasn't addressing the morality of what he did, nor was I addressing any comparison of his behavior to the group's behavior (though if I did, I'd say his behavior was worse by far, because people in a group are one thing, but your girlfriend of over a year should be able to have a much more intimate trust with you). I was addressing your dismissal of it because you blame his actions on the actions of others. I do not blame his action on the actions of others, and neither should any mature person blame their own actions on anyone else. We all have volition, and we all must be responsible for exercising it.

But the girl's behaved like that because of their insecurity as well. I already confirmed with OP and he did tell me the girls didn't have killer bodies and had bad looking tits. But the OP and his friends didn't say anything to make the girls feel uncomfortable or ruin the atmosphere.
That is his opinion. They may see themselves as hot. I would guess, just based on having been a young, drunk girl presented with a sexual novelty in the past, that they were not acting out of insecurity, but out of shock. They made wholly inappropriate jokes, not out of any maliciousness toward the recipient of the jokes, or the male bystanders, but to break the ice about the proverbial 800 pound gorilla in the pool. They very likely (though I'm obviously just guessing) said out loud what they all were thinking, what no one would have been comfortable with until someone said it out loud. I don't believe for a minute the other young men were not thinking the same things that the young ladies said, and I think THAT is why this dude cannot move on. He was thinking it, but having his own fears overwhelmingly confirmed frightened him, shook his self-confidence, and made him feel vulnerable where he expected not to. For the record: I don't believe the girls were comparing the black dude specifically to his white companions, but rather to men in general. The particular jokes they made are extremely common, even on this website, and in the mainstream media.

They were bunch of friends going out on a trip having fun on their holidays. To act like this and make others feel uncomfortable is just flat out inconsiderate and idiotic. Way to ruin holiday for others. With asshole friends like these who really needs an enemy?
Hey, if he doesn't like them anymore, he absolutely should not deal with them anymore. I would say it sounds like he can't deal with being friends with anyone who has seen him when he's had his confidence in his manhood shaken anyway. Also, as an outside observer, if this is the first time he's experienced these people behaving in a way of which he did not approve, they were never really his friends anyway.

OP also told me that their friendship is broken up and they don't talk much to the other thick headed bimbos. If you saying what girls did wasn't wrong, then why did their action ruin the holiday and the friendship??
If I answer this question, you'll just say I'm bullying the OP again.

Again, it's not about grabbing attention or any thing, OP said it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. He never wanted the girls' attention, but was just asking what the women think of the girls' behavior. Because if it was other way around I know what women will say. I heard it time and time again, women say that guys look at body parts and judge women by their looks only are shallow, assholes, jerks, sexist pigs, losers, douche bags, worthless piece of shits, etcetc. But when it's a woman, she is some sort of a "queen", or was just having fun and she was withing her rights to be inconsiderate knuckle head.
Mmmhmm. He never wanted the girls' attention until he realized he could never have it while sitting next to that guy naked. Please. Also, I never said the girls were not being shallow, I just said it wasn't wrong.

So what you saying is alteredego, next time I'm in party I should act like this? I mean trust me I can do this to women without even doing skinny dipping. You can see women tits size with their clothes on. So you reckon next time I'm in a party/social gathering, and I find my self attracted to a big chested woman with nice ass, you think I should just start commenting on how beautiful her big tits are compared to the small ones?? So is this your advice alteredego??
I don't think that's exactly the same thing. Language is peculiar. When words are changed, things may be similar, but different enough to no longer be parallel. It would be more comparable if you stuck to your earlier examples (if it wasn't you, I apologize) where you approach the Latina, for example, and you and your bros go on and on about how much you admire Latina asses, and the reputation Latinas have for having shapely bodies, and meanwhile all of the other women in earshot are not Latin. Now, I'm not saying if you do that it's classy, but it's certainly not wrong.

And no I don't know who Sanchy Panzies is and I don't care. How about instead of wasting your time reading those fantasy stories of yours, spend some time to read the forum rules or a book about morals or something. Because you need it.
Is Spanish one of the four languages you speak? Don Quijote was originally penned in Spanish, and is a classic parable, not a frivolous fantasy story.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
havent I? Making friends feel awkard and have horrible feelings in my eyes is not right! We were all good friends and it wasnt hard to see that the other guys was not comfortable in the situation.

You have said that you felt 'upset', but you can't seem to offer any more information than that. What was it that made you feel upset? The only thing I can see that might have made you feel that way, is that you were 'upset' that you weren't getting the attention that the other guy was. But you've said THAT wasn't why you were upset. So why were you upset? Why did you feel 'awkward' and 'horrible'?

Well i would like to think as friends you dont do that to each other, like i said, if we lads made a bee line for just one of our friends and made the others feel uncomfortable about there own bodies, well then i dont call that being good friends, hence why the friendship broke down.

You don't do what to each other? The girls didn't say anything nasty or disparaging about the rest of you did they? If they did, they were wrong. If not, I still don't know what you were upset about.

So yes friends can become lovers,

So if you think that friends CAN have sex with each other, what is your problem with friends showing each other sexual attention (flirting)?

So where did i ever say i should of got all the attention!!!!!! what i did say is that no one needed to be singled out, we were all naked in what i class as vunerable situation as were completly naked and between friends i trusted them, i didnt think something like that would happen thats all, i never came on here moaning that i wished it was me getting all the attention!!!!!!!!!

So if you aren't upset because he was getting all the attention, what are you upset about?

AND USE THE FUCKING QUOTE BUTTON!!!!!!

I do think it's best, however, to let them ride into the fading sunset together...an insecure skinny horse and an ass. :wink:

But it's so much more fun to watch them digging holes together :tongue:.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inecurity can NEVER come from the actions of others. It is ALWAYS internal, and thre insecure person is responsible to resolve that insecurity, one way or the other, with or without help. Behaving poorly because of insecurity is common, but not excusable. What you are suggesting, is that he isn't responsible for his own actions. That's a nice dream, but not realistic. Our own actions are the only things we can actually control in life. At no point then, can we foist responsibility for them onto anyone else.

Exactly what I have been trying to tell him all along in my earlier posts..
However this kind of knowledge comes with maturity...a guy as young as he is probably can't grasp that fact yet..hence us telling this over and over and over again..

Yes as friends you were entitled to feel that what the girls did was rude, but it wasn't wrong..nore uncommon..They were having fun with the object of their attention.. Not your attention..but their attention.

And every human being on this earth has the right to focus their attention on whomever they please.. Some are more respectful with it, some downright rude..

Why weren't you upset with the mate who was grabbing all of the attention given..wasn't he 'wrong' in that same token?...

You guys have behaved too sensitively to a situation that did not call for all of this. If you were such good friends, it should have been easy to intervene and break up 'the bee line party'? Why did you decide not to do that? You knew all the girls there right? :confused:

You are pulling yourself into a hole..because you don't want to acknowledge your own role in this. No one is responsible for your insecurity..only you are.

You have claimed over and over..that you make mistakes, people make mistakes..and you are sorry. Don't you think the same holds for the friends who 'destroyed your confidence when you were naked, because they decided to focus their attention to another man instead of the other guys as well'. Why is their 'mistake' so much more evil that you do not wish to talk to them anymore..but your own can be dismissed..because 'hey you aren't perfect'

You have made more out of the situation than necessary. You have hurt yourselves more than was needed..

It wasn't nice, it wasn't kind, they did not spread their attention evenly...but where it says that they are supposed too..i don't know. If you wish to go through life like that..you will face many many disappointments.

But to each their own struggles in life..

I'm done with this thread now..

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@stretch

But no body asked you if you like this thread or not. Please there is about over 500 threads right now that I find pointless and stupid. But I don't go whine and bitch about it. How about you stop crying and bitching and just leave this thread and don't click on it again.

Please??:smile:

...:mad:

How about YOU not crying and bitching and leave this thread..because that is what you have been doing since the first post..

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't believe I've read this entire thread!

Those with some maturity and sense-of-self know what the deal is. The others just think they do. It is a waste of bandwith to try to bridge that gap...

Let's all just call it a night and go home now.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never been in such a situation and I will never as am too shy and too concerned about my size which, by instance, is maybe average but when soft it's quite ridiculous!
spoke with my actual gf about her exs and she told me she had one who was about 8" long, imagine how I felt... on the other hand she says that sex has never been like with me, truth or not I can't tell but every time it's better than the time before, we can compare each other past experiences but they are the past, the present is her and I.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite a few women have said it's fat. Kind of like:

- "You're gonna put that inside me?"

- "lol...that thing is fat, i'll enjoy that!"