Girls reactions to a big cock

Barbarian1

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I'm with Spolle - there's some young kids on chat roulette. Not on.

The first guy wasn't too bad as he starts with his boxers on, so has a chance to gauge whether the person he meets is suitable - the other one is out of order.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
That video is astounding. I dont' know what it is about it, but it just turns me on.
Well, the asian gals don't seem to mind as much as other ethnicities being flashed, according to the serial flashers on that site. Or at least they don't show their dismay. The guy seemed to have an admiring group of chinese gals who liked his big dick. The guy stopped posting within a few days after his initial posts...maybe he got busted for flashing the wrong people??? At any rate, when the women are into it, it's hot.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Well, the asian gals don't seem to mind as much as other ethnicities being flashed, according to the serial flashers on that site. Or at least they don't show their dismay. The guy seemed to have an admiring group of chinese gals who liked his big dick. The guy stopped posting within a few days after his initial posts...maybe he got busted for flashing the wrong people??? At any rate, when the women are into it, it's hot.

It's too bad he got busted. That video was very, very hot and I wouldn't have minded seeing a few more.

killbass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too many kids are being put at risk by doing that. its like waving your dick around in a public place... which is illegal for a reason. I don't think any good can come of this.

Wow I dont approve of the method but those reactions are fairly real lol

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media

Into seeing it they might be, but none of them have permission to record their reactions and share them on the internet. It's a massive invasion of privacy, but one that seems to be sidelined in the wake of , 'lol she thought my 6incher was big!!omg!!!!'

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Into seeing it they might be, but none of them have permission to record their reactions and share them on the internet. It's a massive invasion of privacy, but one that seems to be sidelined in the wake of , 'lol she thought my 6incher was big!!omg!!!!'
Last time I checked, anyone can take a picture or video of you on the street or in a restaurant of you picking your nose or whatever and post it on Youtube in a minute. Youtube is a massive invasion of privacy, if you really want to nitpick.

So where do you begin to right all the wrongs of the Internet? Just by going after videos that you don't like or should you go complain to the head honchos at Youtube and other file sharing sites and tell them they have millions of vids of people's images posted on the 'net without their permission? I think you should save the morality speeches for the people who can make a difference, not some horny guys posting on a sex specific forum.....

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

dookiehowser

Just Browsing
Media
Who is that cock?

The best ones ever were the "Jake surprises' with Jake Steed and Ed Powers. There were quite a few scenes and the girls were shocked most of the time.

asian girl surprised by huge dick

These are not that great but that's all I can find on free sites. The best ones are where they have their eyes closed and then open them to Jake's dick staring them in the face. 'Holy Shit!!!' was the most commonly used word.
Lana & Jake - XVIDEOS.COM

Cassie & Jake - XVIDEOS.COM

My favorite was Dirty Debutantes #35. If you can find it I highly recommend it as there are a couple of cuties in that one who get the Jake surprise...and are pleasantly surprised. Very hot!

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
Last time I checked, anyone can take a picture or video of you on the street or in a restaurant of you picking your nose or whatever and post it on Youtube in a minute. Youtube is a massive invasion of privacy, if you really want to nitpick.

So where do you begin to right all the wrongs of the Internet? Just by going after videos that you don't like or should you go complain to the head honchos at Youtube and other file sharing sites and tell them they have millions of vids of people's images posted on the 'net without their permission? I think you should save the morality speeches for the people who can make a difference, not some horny guys posting on a sex specific forum.....

What a terrible, borderline idiotic, argument. If you truly believe that is a good comparison then I really can't begin to think down to your level.

Stick to showing your dick to 13 year olds because you sure as hell can't justify it.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a terrible, borderline idiotic, argument. If you truly believe that is a good comparison then I really can't begin to think down to your level.

Stick to showing your dick to 13 year olds because you sure as hell can't justify it.

listen,im not going along in this whole internet tough guy thing
however,
google street view
facebook
hyves (dutch version)
youtube
project echelon (google this one,you'll have a laugh)
there are massive databases with information about YOU
your name your hobby's etc
because it is seen

so please dont be butthurt by somebody seeing a penis and having a laugh

thank you and a good night

Last edited:

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media

Ok lets get the shit straight. I have had enough of wasting my time for idiots like you. The guy I was responding to was talking about the women that I had posted about, the chinese gals who were enjoying themsleves with the guy who was showing his dick. He commented that while they were enjoying the show, they didn't realize that they were being taped for everyone to see on the internet. My argument was that statement which you quoted.

It has nothing to do with me showing my dick to 13 year olds because : 1. I don't flash anyone as I don't have a cam and 2. I wouldn't think of doing it, especially to anyone underage. It is however nice to see that some girls do enjoy it, like those Chinese gals I posted a link to. And the ones in the video are certainly past the legal age and not 13 years old.

You should take the time to read properly before you respond to posts instead of just talking out your ass to take out your frustrations on someone and making a fool of yourself.