girls; response to finding out he's a virgin?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cutedorkwho, Feb 24, 2008.

1. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to find out what girls think immediately after finding out a potential partner, either for sex or long term relationship, is a virgin?

Does it affect you any? Good or bad way?

Basically, if I'm a virgin should I admit it or keep it to myself? I'm not going to lie about it, but given the option should I try to avoid that question if I'm a virgin?

I don't know what to do..nor what girls might think. please help. :confused:

2. B_enter today

B_enter today New Member

I know I'm not a girl, but I'm going to answer.

I make it no secret that I'm still a virgin to my friends. Mostly, the guys laugh and make jokes about how I'm not getting any. Personally, I couldn't care less.

The girls that I've talked to find it sexy that I haven't been banged. I think that a lot of women out there really appreciate a guy who's been patient enough to wait, and that may be a turn on for them. I've gotten a lot of nice dates because the girl knew I wasn't going to try something stupid.

Flat out, I think girls like it better when a guy hasn't, but that's according to the girls who I talk with.

3. size_queen

size_queen New Member

It wouldnt matter that much for me. I never expect the guy to take me to seventh heaven. Im glad if hes a good kisser at first :tongue: ...just kidding.

It would affect me in a bad way coz then it may take a while before U will learn that total lovers touch, but on the other hand I do enjoy to teach the guy what I want and show him because then U know he does it rite from the beginning and hopefully he will make great progress :rolleyes:

It would affect me in a good way as well coz then U know he hasnt been with the whole world, and then its more special...and its great to be someones first actually.

As U can see its both good and bad. Most of all it depends on the chemistry between U and that girl...

Sometimes U just have that passion in U, not only for sex, and you somehow know what to do and how to do it, but U havent done it for real...only in ur imagination. But when U do it U know how...and maybe U dont make it totally rite from the start but U may learn fast.

4. KYJenni

KYJenni New Member

It is lovely to be a guys' first, but that was about 10 years ago! I know I would feel really good about myself for a guy to want me to be his first but not all girls are the same. If you let a girl know and she doesn't take it well or even laughs then she's not the one you should be dropping your pants to!

Now that I am older if I was to come across a virgin I would probably make his first experience the best he will probably ever have in his life, from my side of trying to be a sex perfectionist and from a teaching side too. I think virgins would be more open to guidance, so I'd be trying to pass on as many "gems" for him to take away with him so he could rock some other girls world beyond compare with nothing to worry about!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Honestly, I have no answer that will help as I'm 41 and don't think I have encountered a male virgin IRL in at least 18 years. :redface: If any of the men I have had sex with were virgins either they didn't tell me or I was to naive or dumb to notice. :redface:

I have 4 male friends that I have known since elementary school and they all claim to have lost it in like sophomore year of high school. :rolleyes: How I didn't know this at the time is a mystery. :confused: I guess cause it was the early 80's and we didnt talk about sex like that back then.

Also there was none of this experimenting within the sexes like now. Apparently I grew up in some bizarre parrallel universe where gay girls and gay guys knew they were gay and didn't feel the need to waste their time on the opposite sex.

If the object of your affection asks you, then tell her the truth. Lies are never a good thing if you want to be intimate with someone. That said, I can't imagine why she would ask? what purpose does that serve?

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Most girls don't find it a turn off, sometimes it's exciting to be able to break the horse so to speak.

7. themrsir

themrsir New Member

Not a girl but I was about your age my first time.

I find it hard to believe that you could avoid the question unless it just doesn't come up. It came up for me and she was impressed because it meant, to her, that I was very respectful to women or something unlike most guys.

The most likely question will be "Why?" I guarantee this will come up in the conversation. There are a lot of girls your age that have had no more than 1 or 2 sexual partners. Don't worry about it and listen to some of these ladies that as long as you tell the truth you'll be fine.

If your experience ends up anything like mine the hardest part will be convincing her that you were a virgin when your done. Believe it or not but a lot of guys have lied a few times that they were a virgin to get laid

8. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    Interesting points guys and girls, some I had never thought of.

It has come up in the past and I didn't really feel comfortable talking about it. My status remains unchanged though so im sure it might come up again in the future with a girl, I guessI shouldn't worry about it and just be honest ad up front about it.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wouldn't worry to much about it.. everyone is a virgin at some point in their life.

10. Sugababy22

Sugababy22 New Member

I tell everyone I'm a virgin.

11. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    well, she finally asked about "history" related questions so I had to tell the truth!

I suppose her reaction was similar to that described here, mostly surprise but I felt like she really respected it. I'm glad I told her because I know she cant automatically expect me to be a pro, and she seems pretty cool with teaching me what works good for her ;)

(note: still a virgin! :D )

Draft saved Draft deleted