Girls riding Harleys

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was out today running some errands.Saw a lot of ladies riding Harleys.I think its soo cool,and wouldnt mind riding behind one holding on.When your out and about what do you like to see.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was out today running some errands.Saw a lot of ladies riding Harleys.I think its soo cool,and wouldnt mind riding behind one holding on.When your out and about what do you like to see.

Seeing as how you live in Washington State like I do, and Harleys are all over the place here, a girl on a Harley is a BIG turn on. My wife wants one, but we have to win the lottery first. :biggrin1:

I told her if she gets a Harley, I get an Aston-Martin Vanquish.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I want to ride my dads Harley... but that would require me to have a special lisence, and tons of insurance.. and I don't think dad would let me.... I'll see if I can pose on it though...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ladies on bikes are great. I like to see all of the fine looking ladies I can.
On Harleys or not.:biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to ride my dads Harley... but that would require me to have a special lisence, and tons of insurance.. and I don't think dad would let me.... I'll see if I can pose on it though...

If I can't have a ride, I'll settle for a pose.:biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thank you for reducing me to a drooling mess at the thought of you posing on a Harley. :chairfall:

I think its hotter when girls are riding street bikes.. ya know.. crotch rockets...
thats sexy...
harlys make me think of old fat guys :p

sorry TK..
just MHO

You haven't seen the babes on Harley's here. You might reconsider friend. I'll try to snap a pic soon.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Seriously rethink that idea,any man riding bitch will get laughed out of a meet and town!:rolleyes:

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wouldnt bother me to ride behind a lady.i see many driving there b/f or hubbys around in cars.besides its today not 30 yrs ago.one of my bosses is a lady :)

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wouldnt bother me to ride behind a lady.i see many driving there b/f or hubbys around in cars.besides its today not 30 yrs ago.one of my bosses is a lady :)

It is 30 years ago here.Find a girl riding a rice burner.:wink: Boys that ride bitch don't get into clubs here period.:cool:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a nutshell, I'd have to say that the reason guys like seeing a girl riding a Harley (or a horse) is that we can instantly make that girl naked, and substitute ourselves for whatever it is she is riding. Be honest...we can't help but think "I wish she'd ride me like that!"

Maybe it's just me. :biggrin1:

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I actually find crotch-rockets much more appealing than Harleys. I think it is amazingly sexy to see some young woman doing wheelies and riding really fast on a Suzuki GSXR 1000 or a Kawasaki or Ducati.