Girls Rimming

mayamayswimsuit

Sexy Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like giving a rimjob to my guys. I think they liked it but i never tried to ask how they felt after the action. Have you ever tried getting rimmed by your girl? How did you feel (literally and figuratively)? and, I like seeing guy's asshole so if you guys are generous enough, please your photo. Sorry this thread is for girls like me who loves rimming their guys.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like giving a rimjob to my guys. I think they liked it but i never tried to ask how they felt after the action. Have you ever tried getting rimmed by your girl? How did you feel (literally and figuratively)? and, I like seeing guy's asshole so if you guys are generous enough, please your photo. Sorry this thread is for girls like me who loves rimming their guys.

I'm totally down with that. It feels quite good actually.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a few gf's do it and I love it. I always shaved so it made it more pleasant for them. They've done it with my legs up, flat on my stomach or me on my knees. So far on my knees has been the best because they can milk the shaft in that position. I REALLY wanna feel it with me squatting and her on the floor or sitting up with head tilted back. Or even better a 69 with one girl on top sucking while the other is down below rimming.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it feels exactly as you would feel getting rimmed!
it feels great, especially combined with a sensual handjob! and I enjoy giving my wife a rimjob too!
As long as we are both shaved and extremely clean at that area of course!

Iceylloc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love it a well placed fi get is great as well

Reactions: diver6 and orangeC