girls say my bulge is distracting :D

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My man is a full on thick 8 incher, uncut and beautiful. Yours is just sorry and sad.

Yeah? That's Great but I'm a thick 9" and I wouldn't expect you to believe that based on your biased nature and desperate need to prove me wrong and I dont give a shit. I'm done here, you can post as many hateful messages as you want to make yourself feel better and sleep better at night if you want but most women aren't afraid to admit that they love it. I know this for a fact, they have told me this.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think a guys bulge is the same as a woman who wears super revealing clothing. If they wanna show off a bit... cool. I'll have a glance, but I don't gawk and stare like I'm amazed by something mystical. I know some guys have big cocks, just like some women have amazing big natural titties. It's not some kind of awe inspiring thing that makes me just want to immediately stop what I'm doing and only focus on what I'm seeing. The only time that happens is when I see my man's bulge/cock/naked body.

I wouldn't ever be 'distracted' by a guys bulge. I might have a look, then go about my business.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that's a good answer. You couldn't have said it any better.

I think a guys bulge is the same as a woman who wears super revealing clothing. If they wanna show off a bit... cool. I'll have a glance, but I don't gawk and stare like I'm amazed by something mystical. I know some guys have big cocks, just like some women have amazing big natural titties. It's not some kind of awe inspiring thing that makes me just want to immediately stop what I'm doing and only focus on what I'm seeing. The only time that happens is when I see my man's bulge/cock/naked body.

I wouldn't ever be 'distracted' by a guys bulge. I might have a look, then go about my business.

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
THANK YOU! my point exactly to that dumb girl who was arguing with me earlier!

woah now! no need to be insulting to others. can you rephrase that without insulting your earlier combatant? perhaps:

thank you! that is exactly what I wanted to say!
...or...
thanks! you took the words out of my mouth!
...or...
thanks. that is what I was trying to express in my conversation with [LPSG Member].

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I for one thoroughly enjoy a mans bulge. I give it a quick glance then move on trying not to be too obvious. I figure they must know they are showing and therefore can't expect people not to look.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. A teacher showing his penis outline in class, especially when girls are at eye level is obscene, not appropriate and begging to get fired. I prefer to think this is just a lame fantasy that the OP has rather than a real life situation.

2. For all the low IQ'ers who keep insisting that showing off one's genitals are the same as showing breasts, which are secondary sex characteristics is NOT THE SAME THING.

A woman in tight yoga pants showing camel toe would be the equivalent.

3. Aside form my own perverted viewpoint I have never in my adult life met another woman who claimed to be a crotch watcher, but if it makes the guys feel better to think we're all "hypnotized" by a penis bulge you just go right ahead. No harm no foul.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1. A teacher showing his penis outline in class, especially when girls are at eye level is obscene, not appropriate and begging to get fired. I prefer to think this is just a lame fantasy that the OP has rather than a real life situation.

2. For all the low IQ'ers who keep insisting that showing off one's genitals are the same as showing breasts, which are secondary sex characteristics is NOT THE SAME THING.

A woman in tight yoga pants showing camel toe would be the equivalent.

3. Aside form my own perverted viewpoint I have never in my adult life met another woman who claimed to be a crotch watcher, but if it makes the guys feel better to think we're all "hypnotized" by a penis bulge you just go right ahead. No harm no foul.

Oh please girls! don't try to make us believe that none of you has ever taken a look at an obviously prominent male crotch, especially during a boring lesson. It just sounds more risky when you are trying to speak in all women's voice on this issue than the situation described in the first post.
Personally, I don't remember any particular occasion of crotch-gazing, breasts-gazing or camel-toe gazing during my school career... But I am pretty sure it has happened. And if it happened to any other student, what is so wrong about that? Penis and vagina is human body, it would be rather strange if a teacher tried desperately to hide his or her sexy shapes in baggy clothes. People should be natural about it, and school is for people.

Does it really make a difference if students stare at big breasts or big male bulge? Both sights will make them excited the same probably, that's this age...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

you are still one of my favorits :eek:) wish I could get you to look my way

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have just checked the OP's details, and it seems that he is a student, not a teacher. So when he talked about school and girls, he would be talking about his female classmates.