Girls self value of giving a good BJ

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was actually shy about talking about this till I saw your answer, but I take a great deal of pride in my ability to put my fist in my mouth (up to the little knob on the wrist if I have a glass of wine in me) and deep-throat 7.5 inches for about 15 seconds at a time (more according to some, but no watch handy, so I'll go with the recorded personal record).

And I love to. It tastes and smells like... Like MAN.

It's so intimate. You can really tell a lot about a guy by how much he'll trust you to control the blowjob. And how appreciative he is when you show him how much deeper you can take him when you're relaxed because he's given you that control.

I like a guy who'll lie back and moan and massage my ears and neck. No shoving. Just affection and praise for what's right, suggestions for improvement, and a taste of at least the precum.

*guys...hope you're paying attention....

I'll just add here that if you moan my name while I'm busy.... your toes will curl and your eyes are gonna roll up in yer head.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait??? A girl who is as enthusiastic about giving oral sex as I am? I didn't realize these kind of people exist :confused:

You might want to rephrase that one.
Looks to me like you are a 100% straight guy that just loves to give blowjobs.
Something needs correction or clarification here.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to rephrase that one.
Looks to me like you are a 100% straight guy that just loves to give blowjobs.
Something needs correction or clarification here.

I said "giving oral sex" and I'm straight. You really think I'm talking about sucking dick?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's so intimate. You can really tell a lot about a guy by how much he'll trust you to control the blowjob. And how appreciative he is when you show him how much deeper you can take him when you're relaxed because he's given you that control.

I like a guy who'll lie back and moan and massage my ears and neck. No shoving. Just affection and praise for what's right, suggestions for improvement, and a taste of at least the precum.

I'm the complete opposite.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This also takes practice, have you tried being on the bottom? I didn't realize that when he got on top the thing would slide ALL the way down my throat, oops! Accidental deep throating. You gotta love it! :eek:

Haha, seaside. I adore you. :rolleyes:

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't hold back, and don't worry about looking or sounding like a 'slut'. Guys love it when you give that 'sultry, not scared' look when your running your tongue up their shaft. Use everything you got; tongue, throat, hands. :p I put everything into it, because I realize guys ARE going to talk to their guy friends about the fact you sucked their dick. And better you have a good word put in for you, then a bad one.

Honestly, I just love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I can make a guy cum just by sucking him off. I'm just like, 'HELL YEAH! I dominated that cock, and made it my bitch.'

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*guys...hope you're paying attention....

I'll just add here that if you moan my name while I'm busy.... your toes will curl and your eyes are gonna roll up in yer head.

I'm paying attention.

Any you are exceptionally good if I moan your name while someone else is busy. :tongue:

an_icon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i find it takes a very special person to make me cum orally truly only have cum a few times that way.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh..KTF40...I toooo got tricked up - (perhaps one-track minds just don't "think" at times LOL)

Anyway- very interesting thread. - and I'm still laughing at Ramsey's offer!

Well Dolfette said she's never amputated anything, so whatever hurts me but doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, right? :tongue:

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally like it when I have been with a girl with limited experience and I can show her the way I like it, I wonder what a girl thinks about being shown how to.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been told, afterwards, "thank you for moving in and out" basically, thanks for helping out, "some guys just make me do all the work" so it cuts both ways sometimes.

Also, my wife prefers when I don't hold her head at all, I can pat her hair on top, but no holding of ears at all.

D

deleted509196

The sign that a woman truly loves sucking dick is that she will initiate if not beg for it. Sucking a dick dry can be a totally gratifying experience all on it's own.

Totally losing myself in the experience and enjoying it as much, if not more, than the man I am giving it to does.

This is how I feel exactly. I adore pleasing my man in this way. Whenever he wants. I must enjoy it at least as much as he does. He says I'm REALLY good and I think it's because I learnt exactly what he likes, because I really enjoy it too and love to make him happy.