Girls showing reaction to insertion of big cock?

Big--One

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any of you know scenes where the girl actually shows a reaction to getting penetrated with a big dick the first time? Like facial expression, body language i.e. that give away her feelings? Not the usually stuff where he slides in easily.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any of you know scenes where the girl actually shows a reaction to getting penetrated with a big dick the first time? Like facial expression, body language i.e. that give away her feelings? Not the usually stuff where he slides in easily.

check the shorty mac and shane diesel threads.

plenty going on there. they cause problems even for professionals, so chances are you will find a few.

txten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flashy's latest post in the Gianna Michaels thread is a great example of this subject -- FYI. Good huntin'!

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "college quickie" video by giantsfrey on xtube had that, but it was deleted long ago. Shame too because those videos were awesome.

Yea that video was amazing. Such a good reaction to a really thick cock. Did anybody happen to save it? Or will giantsfrey post it for us lpsg members?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This one has a quick one XTube Videos

man...after watching this vid....well i'm glad that my cock is the size it is. whats the fun in having a dick so big that you can't fit it all inside a pussy, ass, or mouth? if I'm fucking someone, i want to be balls deep....i want to hear and feel my balls smacking some skin.

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man...after watching this vid....well i'm glad that my cock is the size it is. whats the fun in having a dick so big that you can't fit it all inside a pussy, ass, or mouth? if I'm fucking someone, i want to be balls deep....i want to hear and feel my balls smacking some skin.

It's a lot of fun, trust me.