girl's stomach issues

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fivesalive, Aug 4, 2009.

1. fivesalive

fivesalive Member

Albums:
    So me and my girl have been having this problem lately that after sex she has to run to the bathroom to defecate. I mean, she hops up after, stomach grumbling, and runs there, saying that she feels "jumbled up" inside.

We've been together and having sex for about 9 months now, and all of a sudden this is a problem. Nothing really has changed, not her diet or anything else.

I'm kinda scared because I don't like knowing that sex causes discomfort to her, embarrassing or otherwise, and it seems kinda fucked up that months in, with no problems, all of a sudden there is something.

has anyone else had a problem like this? all 'fucked the shit out of her' jokes aside... I'm afraid this will become a continual problem and need some help.

2. Fleur

Gold Member

It sounds like she has IBS...or could possibly have it. Or sometimes all that movement just well...helps things along. She can always ask her ob/gyn the next time she goes in for a visit.

3. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

I had a similar problem, except I wouldn't have to use the restroom. It would make me feel like I had to, but when I'd get in there, I'd find out I didn't have to after all. I would get a really bad stomach ache afterwards. Then I started getting the stomach aches DURING. And eventually, I'd get the stomach aches just by getting aroused. It was very frustrating, so I just didn't think about anything that would arouse me. I waited it out and it went away. I'm not really sure what caused it. :confused:

I have a friend who said she gets backed up, but that's from anal sex.

I agree with Miss Fleur. She should talk to her ob/gyn.

Draft saved Draft deleted