girl's stomach issues

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So me and my girl have been having this problem lately that after sex she has to run to the bathroom to defecate. I mean, she hops up after, stomach grumbling, and runs there, saying that she feels "jumbled up" inside.

We've been together and having sex for about 9 months now, and all of a sudden this is a problem. Nothing really has changed, not her diet or anything else.

I'm kinda scared because I don't like knowing that sex causes discomfort to her, embarrassing or otherwise, and it seems kinda fucked up that months in, with no problems, all of a sudden there is something.

has anyone else had a problem like this? all 'fucked the shit out of her' jokes aside... I'm afraid this will become a continual problem and need some help.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like she has IBS...or could possibly have it. Or sometimes all that movement just well...helps things along. She can always ask her ob/gyn the next time she goes in for a visit.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a similar problem, except I wouldn't have to use the restroom. It would make me feel like I had to, but when I'd get in there, I'd find out I didn't have to after all. I would get a really bad stomach ache afterwards. Then I started getting the stomach aches DURING. And eventually, I'd get the stomach aches just by getting aroused. It was very frustrating, so I just didn't think about anything that would arouse me. I waited it out and it went away. I'm not really sure what caused it. :confused:

I have a friend who said she gets backed up, but that's from anal sex.

I agree with Miss Fleur. She should talk to her ob/gyn.