Girls strange obsession with balls...

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I messed around with a girl that I have known for a while. What I didn't know about was her obsession. We were messing around and somehow got almost into a 69 position but I was on my side and she was on her back. I was rubbing her clit and she was moaning slightly. She pulled my cock out and was giving me head. I stopped just long enough to pull my pants off and got back into position. My balls landed right in her mouth area and she came almost instantly. I just thought I was doing a good job. Later, we were going at it pretty good. She was riding cowgirl and slightly moaning again. She reached her hand around her back and grabbed my balls as she was riding it. She came almost instantly again. After we were done I questioned her a little and she said well, your dick isnt very big but your balls are awesome and Im obsessed with balls. I couldn't believe it. Are there any women here like that or has anyone ever experienced this?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I'm not a woman but I am into men's bodies. And there is something very erotic and masculine about a noticeably big pair of balls. Has she sucked them?

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My balls landed right in her mouth area and she came almost instantly.

lol, how low do your balls hang for them to be flying around like this and just happen to "land in her mouth".