Girls suck in bed too!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Dec 18, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I think there's a double-standard when it comes to good/bad sex and people tend to exclude the fact that girls can also suck in bed. It's assumed that guys take the role during sex, which I agree with, but girls can ruin it. I'd rather not admit the sex I've had with girls who are clumsy, awkward and/or try to hard. It's like these girls study the sex tips from Cosmopolitan Magazine religiously then tried to have them work on me. As with anything, when something isn't real or true, it shows. 90% of people have a bullshit detector. I am not talking about girls who fake orgasms or whatever, but just girls who try to hard to be "sexy". You are or you aren't, period. I think everyone at least LIKES sex, but there are those of us who LOVE it. Those who just like it but pretend they LOVE it are the ones that I'm talking about. The girls I've experienced this with know I love sex and have also been under the impression that I'm sluttier than I actually am. I think they were just trying to measure up to my assumed experience or abilities. It's MUCH, much more appealing and erotic for a guy to have sex with an unexperienced girl and have her show it rather than her fake being experienced. That's probably the biggest turn off ever when it comes to sex.

Anyone else have similar stories to share?

2. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

My GF got everything she learned from Cosmo, and I everything from Scientific Journals; twenty minutes later after we found it not working we tried a more natural approach.

Happy since. ^_^;

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah.. they are called dead fish..

4. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

It's too bad girls, who really have a hard time sucking at being receptive, suck. Kind of makes one wonder how sensible these people are.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

Dead Fishes are girls who just lay there, which suck. The girls I'm talking about are the ones who are probably supposed to be dead fishes but try very hard not to be, which makes things worse.

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I not only suck in bed..I'll suck in the kitchen, I'll suck in the car, I'll suck on my knees with my hands tied behind my back.
    It does pay to be versatile when sucking.
    And even though it isn't nice to brag..I like to suck and I think I'm good at it!!

7. viking1

Gold Member

Hmmm, sounds very interesting...

8. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Ha! Totally intelligent.

9. LemacST

Gold Member

lol. I like the sounds of that

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I think society somehow refers to chivalry when it comes to sex. Like it is expected to begin and end with the man's own performance alone. So amongst women, a bad sexual encounter, by default, falls back to the man.

Though that may be the case sometimes, I think many women find it unimaginable that they might have some things to work on themselves.

...OB

11. Principessa

Gold Member

12. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

these sorts of things need to be proven

13. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i hate having to fake orgasms with girls. it is always hard to find a nearby substitute for good old fashion jizm

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im happy to admit i can be awful and awkward in bed. Im terrible at reading the signals and knowing how to respond, so sometimes i can be very shy and reserved. Other times my only way is to take control and give the signals. I understand it could be perceived as trying to hard but it so far has passed as being dominating and hasn't got a complaint.

It seems to be, and especially for me personally the type of person you are in bed depends how you feel about the other person, yourself at that particular time and also how you feel about yourself as you grow more content with your body, abilities, likes and dislikes with age.

The women who try to hard id imagine are the ones who have talked themself up so far that they are then trying to live up to the reputation they have set for themselves

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Of course girls suck in bed. Quite a few in fact. I don't like the quiet ones...who won't wank you off or suck you off. Won't do doggy etc etc. Basically only do one position. What's the point :confused:

Very few girls are masters (mistresses?) of the sexual arts.

Also, every girl says she gives great head. I've yet to orgasm or even enjoy getting head. But maybe it's me?

Anyway I put the 'girls sucking in bed' (and I don't mean sucking cock) down to inexperience and discomfort with their bodies.

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Are there women who wont do these things? especially give a hand job "wank you off". Ive always known that the be an essential and a must in getting him hard as possible

A kiss, a had job = Natural progression

17. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

I was going to start this same thread! It's true. In fact I would say the amount of girls that I ave slept with I thought were really good at it with me out of the gate are probably like 3 or 4 of them out of 18. I think there is some excitement from being with someone new and guys are all but guaranteed to orgasm no matter what so it give the impression that it was good, but it usually takes a couple of times to get a rhythm with someone new.

Ladies just because I came does not mean I thought sex was great or even good...

Why don't we stop judging if someone is good until like the 3rd time? That way you know for sure...

18. prick*bait

prick*bait New Member

Albums:
    The same goes for the guys. I hate the men who act like they are so good in bed and then they are the lazy-asses. I just don't understand their scale of performance.

For the girls who suck in bed (not with their mouths), I'd say they need a lot of encouragement from their man. I get the hottest when a man wants to know my hottest fantasies and does not make me feel less for them but wants to expand my fantasy to a deeper realm. I'm not saying he is making the fantasy come true, he is just getting turned on by dirty mind. I love lots of imagination and sex talk while I am riding cock.

19. LisaLisa77

LisaLisa77 New Member

Albums:
    I can understand where you're coming from about women sucking in bed. A man has to realize, that women are raised by their mothers telling them to abstain..sex is wrong until married, and it's really not discussed. Men on the other hand, have this *male bonding* type of relationship..the teenage girl tells mom about a boy and she hits the roof..same age male tells dad about a girl....dad asks if she's hot..lol Women are raised in this very protected world of sex..(i guess because the guys arent bringing babies home) They have no clue what is within their own sexuality because they never had an open relationship with their mothers. Ladies..ask yourself this question....do you know what makes your mom have orgasms? You've probably never discussed it..which is exactly my point. Alot of women don't feel comfortable within their own sexuality..therefore cannot respond the way they need to..they have no clue. Sex is nothing but an act..a voluntary sequence of actions initiated in obtaining sexual pleasure. What they never realize is..the act in itself is a shell....with nothing in it. Do you know how many women never have an orgasm? Do you know how many of our mothers never did? Can you imagine going your whole life never having achieved sexual satisfaction? Many women have this problem..as do men. It's where the maturity level within the relationship, plays its biggest role..there's good old fashioned fucking..skrumping..whatever you want to call it..then there's LOVE MAKING. To honestly make love to someone is to worship their body..to read thru their eyes what they want and feel from their soul what pleases them most. I have no problems pleasing a man..they usually can't last 2 minutes..lol I've had to teach them a few things about self control!! Next time you're getting intimate with someone think of this while you're doing it.................... is this making love..am i doing this with true depthness and feeling............or is this just skrumping for fun & feelin' good. Also....take mental notes of your partners body..pay close attention to their reactions after performing sexually suggestive acts..read the body language....understand your own sexuality..then utilize those tools in making intimacey pleasurable!! ;)

20. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes they do. I've had a few girlfriends who were such prudes about sex. They'd say "I'll do this but I won't do that" which means there are more things they won't do than will. I always felt sorry for their lovers.

I know i'm good. Not because I think so but because of the feedback i've received.

Draft saved Draft deleted