Girls sucking technique an indication of size?

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
I have what "I" would consider bigger than avg member... (plenty of pics in my gallery, comments welcome!)However, when my wife sucks me she encircles me at the base with her thumb and index finger as she strokes me while sucking.

Ladies, typically would this be an indication of a man having a smaller size. Is it true when girls have bigger guys they would tend to use the entire hand to stroke while sucking?

D

deleted85856

I don't see why it would matter?

But nice cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An indication of the size of what? Her vagina, her hands, her mouth, or his penis? :confused: Boy, do I hate ambiguous sex questions. :irked:

I have what "I" would consider bigger than avg member... (plenty of pics in my gallery, comments welcome!)However, when my wife sucks me she encircles me at the base with her thumb and index finger as she strokes me while sucking.[/QUOTE] Okay, I have often used the same technique on men 8x6 which to me is huge in comparison to an average size penis. :confused: So what's the problem?

Ladies, typically would this be an indication of a man having a smaller size. Is it true when girls have bigger guys they would tend to use the entire hand to stroke while sucking?[/QUOTE] No, you are incorrect. I am a big girl and I have big hands. The only time I use my whole hand on the shaft is when I am focusing on the head so that he still feels ensconced by me. Fortunately I can almost deep throat my guy so my whole hand is not often necessary; unless he just wants to feel some extra tightness which my mouth can not supply.:cool:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont see how it would make a difference. Maybe thats just her style. But any good lover makes adjustments to their partner's needs. I like when a girl sucks my head and grabs the base. Sometimes, when I masterbate, I will do that. Not stroking the shaft! Just head stimulation and a base grab.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me her method would indicate that she is trying to give your member, the entire package as much stimulation as entirely possible.

Enjoy it and be glad your partner is into pleasing you.

Life is a wonderful thing if we but take the time and the opportunity to enjoy and therefore also appreciate it.