Girls taking 9" balls deep? is that rare?

PaulyMaxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had the same girlfriend for 23 years.

When we first met she had ony ever had one sex partner and he waqs small. It took over two years and and a lot of sex before she would take me all.

Now I can bang her as hard and deep as possible.

It's all muscle and ligament. It relaxes!

JustCourious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can take 9" balls deep but I have to work up to it for 15 minutes or so. Then it feels great. After about 25 minutes or so the guy can pound away all he wants. But,,, it takes the 25 minutes or so.

Great feeling. Lucky my cervix is only about 1/2 of the way in on me and it ducks out of the way at the start of screwing and stays that way until I'm done.
My girlfriends ex had 12" she could take it all and loved it.She has a very long vagina, doctors comment about it they have to use different instruments during exam.I have 8" inches I don't even come close to the back door lol,all her regular fuck buddies were all hung and the few she went on a steady basis with.She told me I was the smallest steady she has been with,that boosted my confidence lol.I don't care about that she has the tightest pussy I ever had if she coughs or laughs when I going at it she spit my 8 incher out like it was nothing lol,she's says she did a 14" and took it all in,I don't doubt it at all,I bought a toy just to check it out it was 12" long took a while but it all went in flush and she said there was still room.Freakin amazing,she is so tight after 20 years of huge cocks lol.She never had children I'm sure that helped but the depth of her vagina still amazes me.Her fuck buddies loved it also they claim it rare to find a woman that can handle it.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriends ex had 12" she could take it all and loved it.She has a very long vagina, doctors comment about it they have to use different instruments during exam.I have 8" inches I don't even come close to the back door lol,all her regular fuck buddies were all hung and the few she went on a steady basis with.She told me I was the smallest steady she has been with,that boosted my confidence lol.I don't care about that she has the tightest pussy I ever had if she coughs or laughs when I going at it she spit my 8 incher out like it was nothing lol,she's says she did a 14" and took it all in,I don't doubt it at all,I bought a toy just to check it out it was 12" long took a while but it all went in flush and she said there was still room.Freakin amazing,she is so tight after 20 years of huge cocks lol.She never had children I'm sure that helped but the depth of her vagina still amazes me.Her fuck buddies loved it also they claim it rare to find a woman that can handle it.

A truly amazing first post.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If you believe those figures, you'll believe anything.
A truly amazing first post.
Same thought here, Endued ... but I wonder if we have the same reasons.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thought here, Endued ... but I wonder if we have the same reasons.

It was the bit where tells how her vagina is so massive it's actually the talk of the medical community that really knocked it out of the park for me.

D

deleted476938

Definitely been with girls who love to get pounded balls deep

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Amazing. I bet your girlfriend is a mutant and her vagina passes right through the center of her stomach.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is funny,,, mostly men talking... what do they know.
Glad for the women who talk.
I have never understood the talk about doing it hard..... I think ladies love gentle... until just before orgasm.
whatever....

Fiasco21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow you guys are lucky... I'm only 7 1/2-8 and only one girl could let me go balls deep and hard at the same time.. what a shame :( Oh well, balls deep and gentle feels good too :D

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow you guys are lucky... I'm only 7 1/2-8 and only one girl could let me go balls deep and hard at the same time.. what a shame :( Oh well, balls deep and gentle feels good too :D

If you haven't noticed, not many of the posts in this thread are to be taken seriously. For the record, I share a somewhat similar experience to yours.

HungTeen19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a few girls who let me pound them balls deep but it usually takes working up to that. Only done it once during the first time and she was so sore she never came back to me again for more so I learned to work into it.

Machete69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bump, any more stories?

Just interacted with this girl last nite and asked her if she was for real last time we spoke.

She said...and I quote..."when it comes to sex, i want it as hard a big as possible......honestly, my bf (9" inch fb i mentioned in first post) can't f*ck me hard enough".

I'd like to reiterate again, this girl is tiny! (really nice big ass too).

She reminds me of Monet in that scene with Mandingo where Mandingo just couldn't f*ck her hard enough.