Girls taking 9" balls deep? is that rare?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As some others have said here, the cervix opening is on the side -- perpendicular to the opening, not parallel. There's no hard wall at the end of the vagina, rather the cervix lifts and moves away. Ramming the cervix is as much about shape and angle of entry as it is about size. Once you're not hitting the cervix, the vagina's more like a stretchy bag than an open tube.

Some girls have a cervix really close to the front, and in my experience those are the girls who have an easy time taking the length. It's probably because they get lubed up really fast (since a lot of lubrication comes from cervical stimulation), and their cervix lifts and moves away more readily.

So now that that anatomy lesson is done.. I was with a girl for a long time and fucked pretty regularly. She was really sub and didn't like going on top much, and the first time she tried it she sat straight down on me. My dick has a nice upcurve to it, but from that position I think I just rammed straight on to her cervix. She yelped and leapt off, and thought she was sick and needed to make an appointment with her gynaecologist. From that point on, the rare times she was on top, it worked best if she leaned forward, so it was more of an upside-down missionary.

Personally I love to just fuck big-booty girls from behind. You get all that ass as a buffer so you're not left just hanging in the cold air while you work things up. With my gf it puts us in a position where I'm just putting pressure sliding right between her posterior fornix and g-spot, so a lot of the time she gets off faster than I do. She gets extremely sensitive when she gets off and kicks me out, and is grossed out by the idea of sucking me off after I've been inside her, so half the time I end up rubbing one out over her ass.

With most girls on top, it feels more uncomfortable for me since there's pressure on them, but it feels like my cock's being crushed back in to my body.

most girls can take 9 or 10 inches just fine..this whole myth about being to big to be taken is absurd.Ask Tinyprincess she's had huge lovers and managed them just fine..Ive never had a prob sinking my 9"+ all the way.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most girls can take 9 or 10 inches just fine..this whole myth about being to big to be taken is absurd.Ask Tinyprincess she's had huge lovers and managed them just fine..Ive never had a prob sinking my 9"+ all the way.

lol...didn't we sort this out months ago, when you were castigated for making those kind of ridiculous claims? You're still about 3" short of 9+. It's not anything to be ashamed of so don't go back to insulting everyone's intelligence here. But do continue to have fun.

OC_man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spend some time on her... lick and suck and slurp on that pussy. Get her cumming with three fingers deep and your tongue licking and sucking that sweet little pearl... a thumb pushing her G hard. Don't even THINK about going in until she has cum hard... then the barn doors are open boys.

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been with a fat chick that took me all the way 8 1/4.she said it was little uncomfortable but still felt good when bottoming out.always begged me to pound her as hard as i could anyway. she was always sore after sex.but a good sore she said but she also let me fist her all the time as well.without lube always she always was super wet...im thebiggest she has ever seen or been with...but shr now loves big dicks

lol...didn't we sort this out months ago, when you were castigated for making those kind of ridiculous claims? You're still about 3" short of 9+. It's not anything to be ashamed of so don't go back to insulting everyone's intelligence here. But do continue to have fun.
whatever ...
get over it..lol

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of the issues not addressed here is how sore a guys glans gets when banging hard against a girls cervix. I once had a close friend who was seriously hung [9+ inches] and horny all the time. His wife was skinny but could just about take him but with the frequency he demanded both of them were sore most of the time. He reckoned that the full length thrusting he kept up as he was about to come was to blame for his soreness but he just did not relent until he was so raw he could not even use the shower.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a genuine 9"er? i don't know, i don't carry around a measuring tape and if i were to just take every guy's word for it they'd all be 9"+ :rolleyes:
but i've been with some really huge guys and never had any problems fitting them anywhere ;)

but seriously i've always wondered: there are people here that keep track of all their past partners' (even one-night stands) penis sizes down to 2 decimals. do you keep a measuring tape and logbook on your nightstand? how does that conversation go? "excuse me, but before you stick that thing in my ______ do you mind if i take a measurement?".
o_O

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
IMO the really rare part would be these girls finding a genuine 9 incher in the first place to even try with.

Most stats say that at best that is 10% of the population and even that is not evenly distributed around the world, subtract out the guys who are "100% Gay" and the chances can be depending on where you live getting pretty close to zero of finding one

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
IMO the really rare part would be these girls finding a genuine 9 incher in the first place to even try with.

Most stats say that at best that is 10% of the population and even that is not evenly distributed around the world, subtract out the guys who are "100% Gay" and the chances can be depending on where you live getting pretty close to zero of finding one
Do you mean 10% are 9" or more or 10% of females experienced a genuine 9"? Either way I'd say it's far from reality. Even at LPSG you will have trouble finding a real 9".

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. Not at all. I have found petite chicks can take a bigger one. Just think about it. A little heavy girl will be real tight. There is more meat around it. I love Petite and or skinny. Average too

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a genuine 9"er? i don't know, i don't carry around a measuring tape and if i were to just take every guy's word for it they'd all be 9"+ :rolleyes:
but i've been with some really huge guys and never had any problems fitting them anywhere ;)

but seriously i've always wondered: there are people here that keep track of all their past partners' (even one-night stands) penis sizes down to 2 decimals. do you keep a measuring tape and logbook on your nightstand? how does that conversation go? "excuse me, but before you stick that thing in my ______ do you mind if i take a measurement?".
o_O

I have a friend who has kept a journal with an entry for every guy she has been with - over 150. She mentions size a lot in them and has measured more than a few. She let me flip through it once. I am in there. Her estimate was pretty accurate despite the facts he never put a ruler on it.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend who has kept a journal with an entry for every guy she has been with - over 150. She mentions size a lot in them and has measured more than a few. She let me flip through it once. I am in there. Her estimate was pretty accurate despite the facts he never put a ruler on it.

good lord

i hope you used a condom :eek:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I really hesitate on making a guess about her age.

Lets say she is 45 and has been at it for 30 years that is at least 5 NEW ONES every year, year in year out for 30 years.

Fucking that same group of lets say 5 guys she met between Thanksgiving and Valentines day until the 4th of July when she breaks in a new 6th one puts her so behind the power curve for the year

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only assumption i'm making is that having sex with someone who has had over 150 partners is a huge risk.
Only if the promiscuous person is in the habit of being inconsistent regarding condom use. In my experience (which is vast), sex-positive, promiscuous people are far more likely to be rigidly insistent upon safer sex practices than are serial monogamists with one or two partners a year.

D

deleted936015

The guy who just gets out of a long term deal...
Hes the guy who doesnt wrap it....