Girls taking 9" balls deep? is that rare?

D

deleted936015

And him claiming to have a 9" shaft really worries you that much? Be it true or not....

Must be that thing in some guys minds that says NO i have the biggest dick everrrrrr

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Only if the promiscuous person is in the habit of being inconsistent regarding condom use. In my experience (which is vast), sex-positive, promiscuous people are far more likely to be rigidly insistent upon safer sex practices than are serial monogamists with one or two partners a year.

condoms are not a guarantee against STIs..
150+ partners is pretty much a guarantee that she's picked up HPV and at least a few strains of HSV-1/HSV-2 along the way.

but i'm not here to judge, we all choose the risks we take in life.

Reactions: Doranq

lol...didn't we sort this out months ago, when you were castigated for making those kind of ridiculous claims? You're still about 3" short of 9+. It's not anything to be ashamed of so don't go back to insulting everyone's intelligence here. But do continue to have fun.
you guys are funny,sad. .but funny. fine I have a six inch dick..flaccid.

I'm always amazed..this is LPSG,not small and medium guys bashing guys with LARGE dicks...your a pretty pathetic bunch.most of you are WAY below average. no wonder your jealous of us big guys...lol

Reactions: stones7incher

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girls taking 9" balls deep? is that rare?

There are very very few girls that can't take 9" balls deep given a little time and with a little practice.

Hard pounding may be a little different.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When my ex and I were into the scene years ago, we became good friends with a guy who wound up in our bed. After the very first time he screwed her, she commented to me that there was no way she could take him on a regular basis. Funny thing is after about 3 months of getting it a couple of times a week, she had no problem taking it balls deep. One night we got out the tape measure and he measured 91/2 inches. That was the biggest she ever had. We all three had a good laugh over her original statement.

D

deleted508

I'm 8 long when max hard and I hit my woman's cervix (which she doesnt appreciate). She's 5'7", but I have been with shorter girls where I dont hit backboard. My guess is many woman would find 9 inches "balls deep" too long. But great thing about a long cock is all the positions you can do...ie she can love it without taking it to the hilt.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Previous post is spot on. My first girlfriends first lover was to quote her" bloody massive' -apparently over 8 inches curved and 6 .5 inches thick. He wanted sex EVERY day and with a condom would last 20 minutes or more at full pelt. The relationship lasted 3 months and she did not orgasm once. The pain and discomfort he caused including bouts of cystitis stopped her climaxing.
However her friend Carol who was TINY-I am talking 4ft 10 and less than 40 kilos could take him to the hilt and have multiple orgasms . To see her you would never believe she could handle sex like it but she was with him for about 2 years until he started to hit her.