girls that love length....

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well,i am really curious.There are many gilrs who love big penises and in my opinion even those who like average in their vagina would love to have a huge one in their hands...
well,my question is different.Are any girls out there that care only about huge length(when i mean huge i mean 8" non bone pressed when standing and above) and think that length is more important than girth.My problem is the following.The average length in my country is 4.9" non bone pressed(although greek people at 30 years old who took place in the survey have huge fat pad,so lets say the average bone pressed is about 6" for sure with a girth of 5.25" in this survey because i think greek people are more fat and i can speak from my experience with friends and girls.)well i am 8.25" non bone pressed and measured when standing which means i am bigger than 99%+ from the people who took place in this study and i believe this cause greek girls bottom out really easy.they can stretch really well,but in length they have a problem.i could bottom out about 90% of girls with 7" length non bone pressed and no girl can do missionary possition with me.my 6.25" mid girth seems just right about them but they would love more.like 6.75" girth +.now i have been with foreign girls during vacations.they would love the length but with girth they had a problem.what's the problem with greek people?maybe i should move on in another country where are going to appreciate my length.i don't generalize things but i have quite an experience with the subject as i have been with 22 greek girls and about 9 foreign girls to reach such a conclusion.Can i do something in order to release my mind??i think my length in greek pussies goes in vain.i can't fuck as hard as i want.i tried to be easy at the begining but a bottom is always a bottom.i believe if i had 7"*6.75" would be like a dream for me.i know that i can reach 6.75" permanent in girth,but how can i reduce my length??fuck....i am crazy.tell me that there are some girls out there who love deep penetration and stretching their pussy to the point of no return and having orgasms from that....:D

Reactions: JealousWife23

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe whooaaaa.. :smile: Ok well yeah thickness is nice but I like length the best I think but sometimes it's hard to tell which is better but yeah, I think I'm a length girl.

Reactions: 1101851

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just shows, there's a pussy for every cock. lol I think there's something hot about a "length girl". :p

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It really is the feeling of when he is thrusting that he is hitting as far back as he can and that i am 100% full. I want to feel pain when he thrusts hard, i want to feel that if he went any deeper then he would be almost to the point of ripping my insides, i want to know that i couldnt possibly take any more of his cock if i tried to.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really is the feeling of when he is thrusting that he is hitting as far back as he can and that i am 100% full. I want to feel pain when he thrusts hard, i want to feel that if he went any deeper then he would be almost to the point of ripping my insides, i want to know that i couldnt possibly take any more of his cock if i tried to.

i loved this reply...!any more women feel this way too?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i loved this reply...!any more women feel this way too?
Sort of, I love the feeling of being full, but I don’t like the pain issue. I just love feeling a long cock going in and out and in and out. Long deep powerful strokes.

It’s that feeling of OMG it’s still going in, yes, deeper, deeper, deeper, fill all of me don’t stop.

With a really long guy in doggy style position it feels like he is going to go up my back with it and that is such a turn on.

I just want to totally filled and afterwards I enjoy the feeling of emptiness, this is hard to explain, but if the guy was really long and we fuck for a long time I have this feeling that sometimes lasts for a day or two of emptiness that turns me on.

There is a real problem though, enjoying long cocks is like an addictive drug, you are constantly searching for the next better high. So you have to be careful and not let yourself get totally addicted.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proportional beats any long skinny dick... anyday.

But my G-spot says length. :D

That's weird my gspot is not that far back. I like his length cuz of what he calls my magic spot which I think is the cervical bridge or fornix bridge or some kind of bridge the names change on me all the time. Anyway it's my magic spot and it's on the top almost all the way back and yeah, he's really long so he can hit it and :smile::smile:.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's weird my gspot is not that far back. I like his length cuz of what he calls my magic spot which I think is the cervical bridge or fornix bridge or some kind of bridge the names change on me all the time. Anyway it's my magic spot and it's on the top almost all the way back and yeah, he's really long so he can hit it and :smile::smile:.

I can only have an intense orgasm if the guy is long, I assume it has to be my g-spot.. mostly because of the 'squirting'/'gushing' factor. Who knows.. I really don't know shit about my anatomy.. nor do I care. Whatever gets you off right?
Haha. Maybe i have a magic spot too? How does it differ from a g-spot orgasm? If you don't mind me asking!