girls that love length....

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The magic spot is supposedly right near the end, where the vagina widens out prior to the cervix.

Of course, that doesn't mean it'll make a rabbit come out of your hat.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I can only have an intense orgasm if the guy is long, I assume it has to be my g-spot.. mostly because of the 'squirting'/'gushing' factor. Who knows.. I really don't know shit about my anatomy.. nor do I care. Whatever gets you off right?
Haha. Maybe i have a magic spot too? How does it differ from a g-spot orgasm? If you don't mind me asking!

You women have me all hot and ready to fuck! :biggrin1:

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that 70% of the girls I have fucked came from thrusting really fast but not too deep because it hurt them. Then the other 30% seemed to only come when I bottomed out my cock on their cervix. My last girlfriend who I still fantasize about would put me in this death grip with her legs (missionary) once I started hitting her deep so that I couldn't even pull out until she came.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really is the feeling of when he is thrusting that he is hitting as far back as he can and that i am 100% full. I want to feel pain when he thrusts hard, i want to feel that if he went any deeper then he would be almost to the point of ripping my insides, i want to know that i couldnt possibly take any more of his cock if i tried to.

I'm in love...

Reactions: MDM8

Mark_S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only have an intense orgasm if the guy is long, I assume it has to be my g-spot.. mostly because of the 'squirting'/'gushing' factor. Who knows.. I really don't know shit about my anatomy.. nor do I care. Whatever gets you off right?
Haha. Maybe i have a magic spot too? How does it differ from a g-spot orgasm? If you don't mind me asking!

Hi

i think its probably your A-spot (or AFE-zone) which you feel when you are with a guy with a long one.:smile:

friendly greetings

Mark

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It really is the feeling of when he is thrusting that he is hitting as far back as he can and that i am 100% full. I want to feel pain when he thrusts hard, i want to feel that if he went any deeper then he would be almost to the point of ripping my insides, i want to know that i couldnt possibly take any more of his cock if i tried to.

Does that produce extra vocal volume and/or extra vocal variety from you? When I lived in an apartment I had a female neightbor whose bf was well hung and it was obvious everytime he went deep. That loud grunting had a sound of both pain and extreme pleasure at the same time. I use to travel some and a few times over the years I would hear a woman in the next room making that distinct very deep dicking sound.

Reactions: Obelisk8 and MDM8

thick is best

which u prefer?
tall skinny body or moderate muscular?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Girth has always made more of a difference than length for me. I don't mind more length but girth wins every time. 7.5 x 6.5 is good. Uncut. Rock hard.

Excuse me while I leave the room for a moment...

You suck at measuring. Not that statistics affect how it feels when it's inside somewhere. :wink:

THNIN

Experimental Member
Media
Before my girlfriend and I were ever together, she told me she liked girth (we were close friends for a long time before being intimate, and had many frank sexual conversations).

Once we started having sex, it became obvious (from the first time) that she had the most intense orgasm with me pretty much balls deep inside her. We didn't know it at the time, but now realize she has very intense cervical orgasms, and my length happens to be just about perfect for her. Its like pushing a button, as soon as I get that last inch or so in she goes crazy. I can feel it too, the bottom of her pussy is tighter around the tip of my dick...

Dammit now I'm hard.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Does that produce extra vocal volume and/or extra vocal variety from you? When I lived in an apartment I had a female neightbor whose bf was well hung and it was obvious everytime he went deep. That loud grunting had a sound of both pain and extreme pleasure at the same time. I use to travel some and a few times over the years I would hear a woman in the next room making that distinct very deep dicking sound.

It really depends on the stroke he used. If it was a hard and quick then id let out a more high pitched squeal, the first few times i think it scared him as he kept stopping thinking he was hurting me to much. If it is slow and much deeper thrust (my favourite) then i give more of a throaty stretched out groan.

The best thing with a long cock though is when im on top, taken him deep and he just lays there and lets me wriggle around on his cock and then he hits a sensitive spot and that sudden spark of pain causes a jolt through my whole body :tongue: That is an amazing feeling of pleasure over ridding pain

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking now...based on what I've learned about my anatomy over the past year due to some toys that I prefer length. I've never had orgasms during sex but my 8 inch toy hits my AF spot in the back and it feels insanely great. Like nothing I've ever experienced during sex in my whole life.

I've never orgasmed during sex but I'm beginning to think perhaps it's because I've only slept with average-hung men (ie. 7 inches and under) and I'm deeper than I ever would've guessed. I'm too deep for anything less than 8 inches to hit my AF spot, never mind CDS.

Since I've pretty much lost the ability to have clitoral orgasms I'm dependent more and more on sensation in deep spots to derive any pleasure.

So for me...length is growing in importance and new discoveries toys taught me about how my own body responds.

Petrosbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of an old thread... But Seriously what the hell is going on with greek girls... They just seem to bottom out effortless.. Even with tons of foreplay. I'm currently staying at Chania for this summer, (Crete island) , and single after a long term relationship. So I'm trrying to getting laid as much as I can... Till now I've had sex with 5 local girls.. And damn it they just couldn't handle it.. Why? Whats going on with greek girls.. The only solution now is Tinder and sex with tourists.. that;s all I can do I guess...

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really depends on the stroke he used. If it was a hard and quick then id let out a more high pitched squeal, the first few times i think it scared him as he kept stopping thinking he was hurting me to much. If it is slow and much deeper thrust (my favourite) then i give more of a throaty stretched out groan.

The best thing with a long cock though is when im on top, taken him deep and he just lays there and lets me wriggle around on his cock and then he hits a sensitive spot and that sudden spark of pain causes a jolt through my whole body :tongue: That is an amazing feeling of pleasure over ridding pain

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I wonder if girls that don't like length just haven't had one that was long enough; assuming they have not had a long one that was too big of course. If you need 8 inches to reach your deep spot, and you have't had one that big yet, you might think "length doesn't matter" because you don't feel a difference amongst all the penises that aren't nearly long enough anyways.

Several girls I have been with have discovered a preference for length that was previously unknown to them.