girls that love length....

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
My gf is very definitely a length girl. Likes girth for the pressure, but says she likes feeling thumped against her back wall. When I asked why, she didn't mention pain, but described it as the thrusts causing an insane tingling that after several hard thrusts merged into an extremely tense orgasm. I've noticed with dildos 7x6 dies nothing but cause discomfort, but 8x5 causes much pleasure.

joni498

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why you like longer penis? Does it hurt you? Is it pain and pleasure, can you describe it?

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking only from my wife's comments, she likes length but just up to the point of bottoming out. If I go any harder/further, she makes me back off or else risk our sexual encounter coming to a screeching halt.

Reactions: Obelisk8

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
i
Sometimes I wonder if girls that don't like length just haven't had one that was long enough; assuming they have not had a long one that was too big of course. If you need 8 inches to reach your deep spot, and you have't had one that big yet, you might think "length doesn't matter" because you don't feel a difference amongst all the penises that aren't nearly long enough anyways.

Several girls I have been with have discovered a preference for length that was previously unknown to them.
i love this....if a woman doesn't like length well she obviously hasnt had one ling enough.....or any derivation of if she doesn't like x ❌ ....its because she hasn't had this x ❌

I'm pretty sure women actually know what they like.

most have pretty good idea how there wired sexually and mentally

i am gonna guess....since women are actually people too....they did the same amount of experimenting...solo and with partners that we did

they know how their vags work.....they walk around with them for years.....

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my experience most women like both the sensation of being stretched around the entrance to the pussy and the sensation of being filled up especially at the back of a pussy. That said for most women that sensation doesn’t require a huge cock. I’m just over nine in length and about 6 1/2 around. If I’m fucking back and forth fast most women like me to use about 2/3 of the cock. But most women do also like to have it slowly pushed against the back wall usually while they play with their clit. I would say that fully stuffed pressure along with clitoral stimulation is what makes most women cum hardest. But keep in mind that even that stuff feeling happens usually with an inch or so of my cock still outside the pussy.

There are a few women- I would say one in 20- Who can take full length 9 inch battering behind their cervix. The ones who like that really like that. A lot of the women I fuck regularly say they need it. That’s where the real size queens are. One of my subs can come like this indefinitely and will pass out after 15 minutes or so if she doesn’t have a break. The problem is she never asked for a break. Lol

D

deleted5614381

I would say the 87 women I nail every Tuesday would sacrifice an eye for both the length and girth of my alpha monster beef bayonet. 94% don't care to orgasm, they simply want to get pumped until my XXL supersoaker explodes.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say the 87 women I nail every Tuesday would sacrifice an eye for both the length and girth of my alpha monster beef bayonet. 94% don't care to orgasm, they simply want to get pumped until my XXL supersoaker explodes.
You just won the internet, sir. Your prize? I’m stealing “beef bayonet “ in your honor. Not your actual one, it’s far too mighty for me, but merely the term. Golf clap for you.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For ladies where its a bit much, a silicon " washer" can be helpful.
I have excellent control and am diametrically opposite of idiotic ' wrecking the pussy" juvenile horseshit---- but it gives them fuller reassurnce, plus clit/ pelvis contact.

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually only need to enter about 5-6 inches before it becomes too much. with an 8 plus girth/length, i really dont move too much unless i only have less than 4 inside.....

its always tempting to go balls deep, but then they are really sore....

Reactions: 1119457