girls that try to make you jealous???

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
this girl is really trying to make me jealous, and im confused. can i get from a women what is going through her mind??
i met her at a picnic this summer and been seeing her around alot.......

i was scared to ask her out thinking i could ruin a friendship, but i was so sure she was interested i said she isnt that type of person and worst case she would give me the "just wanna be friends" talk.

so we got a bite to eat one day, i thought it went ok. so i asked her again a week later, and she basicly told me to fuck off.

so i ignored her, and now she has decided to play games.
for example one time me and a few buddies were talking, and she runs up and starts rubbing/flirting/touching this one guy stairing right at me giving me an evil smile the whole time lol. after she left one of the guys goes "should i even ask"?

another example, me and a buddy were talking, i happen to look over to notice her talking to some guy(my buddy knew this guy).......as soon as she seen me look over, she like ran this guy over she was talking to come up to my buddy(and me)and she says "omg whos that, hes so hot".....im thinking to myself if he was why didnt you get his number lol.

what is she trying to do??? is she interested??? trying to make me her pet??? what??

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
this girl is really trying to make me jealous, and im confused. can i get from a women what is going through her mind??
i met her at a picnic this summer and been seeing her around alot.......

i was scared to ask her out thinking i could ruin a friendship, but i was so sure she was interested i said she isnt that type of person and worst case she would give me the "just wanna be friends" talk.

so we got a bite to eat one day, i thought it went ok. so i asked her again a week later, and she basicly told me to fuck off.

so i ignored her, and now she has decided to play games.
for example one time me and a few buddies were talking, and she runs up and starts rubbing/flirting/touching this one guy stairing right at me giving me an evil smile the whole time lol. after she left one of the guys goes "should i even ask"?

another example, me and a buddy were talking, i happen to look over to notice her talking to some guy(my buddy knew this guy).......as soon as she seen me look over, she like ran this guy over she was talking to come up to my buddy(and me)and she says "omg whos that, hes so hot".....im thinking to myself if he was why didnt you get his number lol.

what is she trying to do??? is she interested??? trying to make me her pet??? what??

2 schools of thought to this

1) she is trying to see if you care and make your move in which case you should man up and do it......

2)she enjoys the power of controling you and also likes playing the field and the pain it causes you, and if this is not something you injoy the best approach is the old "two can play at that game!"

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man ive had girls like that in the past they are the ones who are the problems.

This one girl I use to date for a few months, treated her too well imo probly she liked been treated like shit. We broke up in the morning basically and that night were at this local club she grabs some random dude drags him in front of me and me mates and starts making out with him...what a bitch...Told her I was too good for her and basically wrote her off from then...but she was hot =(( oh well plenty more girls out their..

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man ive had girls like that in the past they are the ones who are the problems.

This one girl I use to date for a few months, treated her too well imo probly she liked been treated like shit. We broke up in the morning basically and that night were at this local club she grabs some random dude drags him in front of me and me mates and starts making out with him...what a bitch...Told her I was too good for her and basically wrote her off from then...but she was hot =(( oh well plenty more girls out their..

You should have smiled and told the guy she made out with, "Dude, you just kissed all of us!"

There is no defense for that. She has to explain it. At some point, he will see what a bitch she is and either take advantage of the situation and fuck her later while she is emotionally vunerable, (then dump her), or he will get disgusted and get away from her because she has made out with every guy in the club. (doesnt matter if its true or not) The proof is in the aggressiveness she just took with him. And why in front of all you guys?

Either way, she will not be taken seriously by the guy in anyway and her plan backfires.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid if you fucked her she'd turn out to be one of those batshit insane bitter clinger types.

And what are the usual warning signs that tell you that? I'm not sure about the women I seem to attract and want to be on the safe side-informed.