Girls that want to have sex right away ...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Propaganda makes a diamond valuable. It's valuable because "they" said it was. There are enough diamonds for every man, woman and child in America to hold an entire cupful. The same is true of sex. Virginity is only as valuable as any potential pairing of people believe.Why judge so harshly those who have learned to explore their pleasure?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that morals and standards are lacking in todays world but how the hell do you develop a relationship with a woman when all they want to do is have sex with you without establishing any sort of relationship?
Maybe they are used to men not wanting anything from them but sex? Or maybe they were in vacation mode. Some people go on vacation for the express purpose of having uninhibited sex with a stranger.

Furthermore, how soon in a healthy relationship should you be having sex?
Some people say 3 dates, others 5 dates, others can't figure out if they are dating or just hanging out :wtf2: :mad:{Grrrr} I think 1-2 months is reasonable. Over that is gonna be torture for at least one person in the couple.

People don't want to get to know you, then find out you are bad in bed or have a small dick. Then they'll look shallow if they dump you at that point.

And women usually decide when the sex will happen. If you want to wait and she is ready, she'll just move onto someone else. It sucks, but that's what seems to happen. She will interpret your hesitation as you not liking her.
Bingo!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im an old fashioned type of irl and it takes me a while before im comfortable to fuck someone. Sure i might want to be it just isnt me.

I dont think fucking straight away has anything to do with lack of morals, Its just that to some people sex isn't a big deal

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Also, if a girl wants to have sex on the first date with the intention of developing a serious relationship then she probably has low self-esteem, thinks that the only thing of value that she possesses is her vagina, and has been fucked by a lot of different guys. If a girl wants to have sex on the first date without the intention of developing a serious relationship then it is just that. If a girl does not want to have sex on the first date then she wants a serious relationship where other qualities are just as important as sex. In all scenarios, you can't fault a guy for trying to get some sex.

But you obviously can fault a girl for trying to get some sex. :rolleyes:

The first sentence is just not true. Contrary to popular belief women like sex. Whether a girl is looking to form a relationship or not does not necessarily have any bearing on whether she wants sex with that man that night. It might with some girls - but there is no rule of thumb.

The second sentence is true and is not a big deal. No bigger deal than when a guy does it, anyway.

The third sentence is such total bullshit as I cannot believe. Not having sex on the first date could be anything from 'fuck, he's a prick, why did I come a date with this guy??' to having her period, to just not wanting to, to having a fucking VD! ..and a guy cannot assume that if a girl does not fuck on the first date that she's looking to get serious.

Where do you guys get these dating 'rules' from - have you never heard of individual preferences?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you've "never really had sex" so you are a virgin. so if its sex, nothing more, nothing less, a vacational fuck. use the appropriate protection and get laid, lose that virginity. I can't remember the times when I was younger and needed/wanted to get laid, and in similiar situations like yours and the girls were prudish. I learned to bring my own fuckable gal.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case, I met a girl online via a mutual friend 2 months ago.We lived in different places,but we were introduced because I was moving to an area close to her. Both single,both looking for friendship leading to relationship. We talked daily for hours,and I do mean hours, and there was a huge anticipation for our first meeting. The subject of how we would react when we saw each other came up ,and we both agreed that whatever felt right at the time. We had already established a bond just from talking,it's hard to imagine but just sheer communication works wonders.

Anyways, we hung out for a weekend. Things got hot and rauchy and led to sex 5 times that weekend. I said I wanted to wait, she did at first too but the desire to have sex overruled all and we went at it. Neither of us have any regrets, we said we would allow our instincts to take over when we met and they did.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.The third sentence is such total bullshit as I cannot believe. Not having sex on the first date could be anything from 'fuck, he's a prick, why did I come a date with this guy??' to having her period, to just not wanting to, to having a fucking VD! ..and a guy cannot assume that if a girl does not fuck on the first date that she's looking to get serious.

Where do you guys get these dating 'rules' from - have you never heard of individual preferences?

Well, you should study the concept of the "male gaze". For example, not wanting to have sex because one is on her period is not something that a man would regularly consider (it is not on their radar, scope of vision, it is not something they look for . . .etc) because the logistical challenges of having a period typical do not cross the minds of men because men do not have periods. I use this point because I never seriously considered it a challenge, but now that I think about it :eek:. . . I also imagine it is vice versa for men, there are things about being a man that women do not consider.

I'm glad I wait for three dates, and that I allow the possibility that women like to have sex for fun . . . even if I do not claim to understand women.

Last edited:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Coulda fooled me from the post I responded to above. 'If girl does A then it mean X, if girl does B then it means Y, if girl does C then it mean Z' sure sounds like a claim to understand women. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe we can work this out in person sometime :rolleyes:

That's the only way one ever gets to really know anybody, isn't it?

Last edited:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe they were in vacation mode. Some people go on vacation for the express purpose of having uninhibited sex with a stranger.

That gets my vote. On vacation in a beach house with nothing to do except some cute women? Sounds like a fuckfest waiting to happen, whether the OP likes it or not. That means it's not representative of how people usually approach new relationships.

What I think can be said about typical new relationships --

I can see it both ways. Save the sex for when you really know you'll be together for a long time. Or, go for it right away because it's an important part of a close relationship anyway, so what will happen if you're deep together but find that the sex is terrible?