Girls & The butt?

isavedtheday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok girls here's the question.
Do you have a better orgasm when having vaginal sex or oral sex when a finger or toy is put into your anus?
I ask this because my girlfriend was receiving oral sex from me when i slipped a finger into her ass. She had an amazing orgasm and told me we should start doing that more often. We have tried this several times and it seems that when she gets close to climax a finger or toy in the ass takes her to a new level. She doesn't like anything in the ass until she is getting close to orgasm, but, when she is close she really enjoys it. What are your thoughts?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
isavedtheday said:
Ok girls here's the question.
Do you have a better orgasm when having vaginal sex or oral sex when a finger or toy is put into your anus?
I ask this because my girlfriend was receiving oral sex from me when i slipped a finger into her ass. She had an amazing orgasm and told me we should start doing that more often. We have tried this several times and it seems that when she gets close to climax a finger or toy in the ass takes her to a new level. She doesn't like anything in the ass until she is getting close to orgasm, but, when she is close she really enjoys it. What are your thoughts?

:cool: Yes, I do enjoy LITTLE thing there when i start the building up to cum, just the way u said your gf enjoys too... its really good !!! And I would wish to give the same feelings to him too...than if you are enjoying sex with me expect i will at least try to do the same with you my delicious man...:tongue: :biggrin1:

:rolleyes: But many men are scared by that...well...:rolleyes:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
During oral it is good but as long as it is done gently, kept nice slow and deep. It does wreck it thought if he starts getting to rough or trying to fit to much in there, the focus should be on the oral and anything anal is only an extra not the main attraction.

During sex leave it alone though because it is too hard to keep the rhythm of sex while trying to play with your/his ass at the same time

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like external pressure only, but it can be pretty firm pressure. maybe eventually we'll work up to something else, but it isn't on the plate right now.