girls trying to get a look in the locker room

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
When in high school we were required to take showers after gym glass.The boys locker room was down an isolated hallway that included a few offices and a large storage room. The only activity was kids going to see the gym teacher or going to the locker room to change. There was very little activity other than that and no one monitoring the hall. The locker room deisgn was set up poorly in that as soon as you opened the main door you could see right into the locker room. Although you could not see the showers directly from that view you could see guys heading to the showers.It seemed like there was always a group of girls sitting outside the locker room across from the door.Usually it was the same girls but occasionaly you would see a new face.They would claim to be waiting for someone but you knew exactly what they were doing.As guys were going in and out of the locker room they could see other guys changing and walking bare ass to the showers. Some of the guys usually the shy ones would freak out.Some guys would stand in the door way in a towel or full clothed and talk to them with the door ajar so they could see the guys changing.For the most part the guys didn't care although some change in the locker bay that was not visible from the door.I am sure a few of those girls got off on the parade of beef they saw.
Anyone else have experiences of girls trying to catch a peak inside the guys locker room in school?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dave2006 said:
Anyone else have experiences of girls trying to catch a peak inside the guys locker room in school?

About once a year several of the bolder girls would gather their courage and make a surprise sprint through the boys locker room while we were showering. Everyone always laughed when they did it.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I had an experience somewhat like this in college, although the woman who saw me definitely *wasn't* trying to look inside the locker room.

One year I was assigned a gym locker that was just inside the entrance to the locker room. There wasn't really a door, but the entrance to the locker room kind of snaked around a few walls so people couldn't just casually peer in.

One day I was walking back to my locker after showering, and on this particular day I just happened to have my towel tossed over my shoulder rather than around my waist. Just as I rounded the last row of lockers to where my own locker was, this silly woman in her 30s or 40s who must've been waiting for her husband poked her head into the locker room to call to him ... and got a full frontal view of me sauntering toward her.

I was a bit embarrassed, but I could tell she was totally mortified ... in the split second before she backed out of view, she turned beet red and stammered a very quick apology.

Steve :smile:

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive never had this happen to me, but prolly cause i went to an all guys highschool, everyone there was so homophobic that nobody wanted to take off their clothes for fear of being a fag, i remember people who did take showers did it in their bathing suits. i never really cared about the whole homophobic thing, but i never took off my clothes cause i didnt wanna hear about it from everyone in the school for the next few years

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was about 12 I dragged my friend into the men's locker room at the local park district. We were playing with in a group and we were trying to hide from the other people. I wasn't thinking who would be in there when I did it. Needless to say there were a few very shocked men in the shower. We ran out of there embarrassed and lucky for us we didn't get into trouble.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my jr. high school we had a similar layout design of our locker room only the way to see in was from a door to the outside that was always left open during milder weather (which, in Texas is almost year-round). We were required to take showers. The area of the locker room was relatively small and I always chose that area for my lock-basket. Girls were constantly waking by outside the door and taking their time doing it.

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
At a gym where I go there is a large area where there is a Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam room. At one end of this area there is male shower/changing rooms and female at the other.

There is a maintenance room next to the male changing area where they go in and change temperatures and deal with pumps etc.

From this room there is a clear view around the walls of the male entrance to the showers from the changing room. We had a real hot new girl started there and she dealt with the pumps.

One day I was walking from the changing area to the showers completely naked and was just holding a towel in my hand. I suddenly see her standing there, I was shocked and I think she was extremely embarrassed, she did say she was sorry as I was leaving the gym.

Reactions: 1366516
D

deleted11112771

When in high school we were required to take showers after gym glass.The boys locker room was down an isolated hallway that included a few offices and a large storage room. The only activity was kids going to see the gym teacher or going to the locker room to change. There was very little activity other than that and no one monitoring the hall. The locker room deisgn was set up poorly in that as soon as you opened the main door you could see right into the locker room. Although you could not see the showers directly from that view you could see guys heading to the showers.It seemed like there was always a group of girls sitting outside the locker room across from the door.Usually it was the same girls but occasionaly you would see a new face.They would claim to be waiting for someone but you knew exactly what they were doing.As guys were going in and out of the locker room they could see other guys changing and walking bare ass to the showers. Some of the guys usually the shy ones would freak out.Some guys would stand in the door way in a towel or full clothed and talk to them with the door ajar so they could see the guys changing.

ok, I'm bumping this thread from way back because this is a great topic and a very cool story.:heart_eyes:

I love the guys holding the door open for them so the girls could get a really good look at their naked classmates. :emoji_laughing:

D

deleted11112771

At my jr. high school we had a similar layout design of our locker room only the way to see in was from a door to the outside that was always left open during milder weather (which, in Texas is almost year-round). We were required to take showers. The area of the locker room was relatively small and I always chose that area for my lock-basket. Girls were constantly waking by outside the door and taking their time doing it.

We had something similar at our local gym. A two door system so in theory the outer door would close behind you as you opened the inner door.
In practice, the cleaners were forever leaving the inner door propped open for some reason, so every time the outer door opened you could see all the way in to the showers from the corridor outside. :emoji_laughing:
There was a fire escape door the other side and in hot weather that would be left wide open as well !