Girls v Guys at BJ's

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This may be aimed more at the bi-sexual folk and isn't just for the female board-members, but I couldn't find anywhere else to place it, so, here goes:

I've been told, throughout my life, that very few men can match a girl when it comes to performing cunnilingus (the argument that "a girl knows what is good for another girl" being the almost indefensible argument that these people, who say it, use to back up their claim.

Yet, I've enjoyed engaging in oral sex with loads of women and whatever "technique" (if there is even such - which I don't believe there is) that works with one - rarely works with another. If it did, I'd be a millionaire by writing a manual).

Likewise, I've experienced many blow-jobs from girls and some are "good", some "bad" and some just so-so.

And I've also been repeatedly told that a girl cannot give a guy a blow-job as good as another man can (based on the same "understanding of needs" argument as related above).

Most girls (in my experience) like their clit to be actually sucked - gently or harshly, I try to go with the flow - licking is nice, but usually not enough. I always end up sucking it as well as licking it and around it.

When you perform a BJ, do you actually suck it or just lick it and enclose it and tease it - or do you actually SUCK it, like an infant sucks a teat?

If the answer is "suck it", is it just for him or is it a natural impulse (and are you prepared for the result of your sucking, or do you point it aside as it erupts?).

Or do you not actually suck?

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are no absolutes as to which gender is better at what.

Don't forget that some girls, like yours truly, are amazing cocksuckers. Girls ALSO provide visual stimulation to men who are straight/bi, and visual stimulation adds a lot to the experience.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hate hearing that only another (gender) knows what another (same gender) loves best and can do it best. Absolute B.S.

How could anyone, man or woman, know best what I would like without being with me? The person who does it best is the person who pays attention the to the other's reactions and who also wants to please their partner.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I think the most prevalent response to this question would be it's not a gender based skill. That being said, before I 'learned otherwise', I totally believed I could never give head as well as a guy- for all the reasons the OP stated.
However, since learning blow job was not meant literally- (that could have been embarrassing!:redface:) and learning more about my own and my partner's individual preferences, I realize no one knows better what is the best than the person receiving/participating, so I'll vote for that option.:smile:

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup, Sassy, blow is a euphimism. Otherwise there would be a lot of guys with severely inflated bladders. As it is, there are already too many of us with severely inflated egos.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only way we can solve this is with a simple LPSG experiment.

We pick 20 of the biggest guys on this board. Team them up with a wall of glory holes and 20 of the best oral sex technicians available. 10 being male, and the other 10 are female. Twenty days. One hole each. The blowers have no idea whose behind which. On the 21st day, each of the blow-ees get to pick their favorite. This would either make one hall of a scientific find, or one awful idea for a Fox Reality Show. Regardless I still think it sounds interesting.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Something similar has already been done but I cannot remember where I saw it. A gloryhole wall with nine dildoes and one real cock - two blindfolded women competitors who moved along the wall. Whoever found the real one was the winner. Not quite what you had in mind but your suggestion (a good one) made me think of it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Something similar has already been done but I cannot remember where I saw it. A gloryhole wall with nine dildoes and one real cock - two blindfolded women competitors who moved along the wall. Whoever found the real one was the winner. Not quite what you had in mind but your suggestion (a good one) made me think of it.

My experiment wouldn't involve dildoes. Now what fun would that be? :biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If the old theory of the same sex partners being better at sex & oral was 100% true then we would all be gay.

Not talking about full sex.

Just oral.

I recently overcame the "curious" part of my bi-curiousness and gave a pal of mine a BJ and he's never been with another guy before.

When I did it, I'd been anticipating it for so long and wanted to savour every moment.

I played it exactly as I'd like it to be played out on me.

He says he's still more into girls (as am I) but that it was the best actual BJ he's ever had (he's had plenty, from girls, BTW) and he can't wait for a repeat (neither can I).

Last edited:

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think everyone has different techniques we like to experience. My wife gives the best blow job for me. She knows how to please me. And after 20yrs she should. She truly worships the cock. Now I've had probably 10 guys give me head in last yr and all but 1 I didn't like. I'm not a fan of the whiskers or beard scratching my cock. I'm always aware of that fact when I give head as well. I prefer women giving me head. They are more sensual with it. Again I think everyone is different in there likes and dislikes

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:popcorn: :069:

If you're enjoying the show, I'll continue with it.

I haven't told my buddy that his wasn't the first cock I've sucked (probably never will).

But when I was 20, I had a steady girlfriend, but she lived over 6 miles away and not on a bus route. I used to hitch-hike back and forth when we didn't meet up at a mutually convenient bar.

I hitched over for some nookie, one evening, but her mother stayed home (although she was suposed to be going out), upset stomach, or something.

No nookie.

I hitched home and got picked up by a big fella (late forties/early fifties).

Something happened while we were talking as he drove and we both went quiet. I still don't know what it was, but he must've felt it as much as I did, as instead of dropping me off at my nearest highway exit, he drove to his home, parked, got out of the car and said "you wanna come in or you want me to take you home?".

I got out of the car and followed him.

"You look like you've had a hard day" he said. "The shower's through there and there are towels on the rail".

I went for a shower, while he poured me a long scotch and soda.

While sipping my drink, he went for a shower and I lay, half-prone, on the bed watching TV - dressed in only a towel around my waist and with a mega hard-on (but confusion in mt head).

He came out of the bathroom with his towel also sat around his waist and joined me on the bed. The TV was to my right and he was laid behind me. As he settled, his shoulder touched mine and I turned to see his obvious erection making a wigwam of his towel, so I stroked it with my right hand while supporting myself with my left.

Before long, I was sucking him and he seemed huge. At least as big as me and probably bigger.

He lay back and it wasn't long before his cum was gushing forth, but I was not into getting it anywhere near my mouth or face (I's straight, right?).

He made no attempt to suck me, but did wank me and manouevre me until I was thrusting into him (pre-Aids days, so no condom and no lube even - so I guess he was not a virgin - LOL. I can "LOL" now, but when Aids was identified, I was in a blind panic for ages, remembering this episode in my life - but it was over 20 years ago and I've raised a family since and become a blood donor and stuff, so I guess I was lucky).

Afterwards, I wanted to suck him again and did so, despite his protestations that there was no way he could get hard again, at his age. "We'll see about that" I remember saying and sucked him back to rigidity and also got him to him cum again.

He asked if I wanted to stay until his "friend" who shared his apartment came home, which would be in an hour or so and that his friend sometimes came home alone but sometimes brought a friend or two and that I'd like him and he was sure he would like me and that I could have some more fun. This partment only had one combined bedroom/lounge, with a double bed, a kitchen and a shower room - so they must have shared the bed and been sexual partners (all of them - lol).

But I declined the offer and he kindly dropped me off home after we'd both got dressed.

I never saw hima again, even though I still had to hitch-hike back and forth to my girlfriend's place.

I never did anything remotely like it again, until recently.

I did make good my earlier fear of cum with my best buddy, a short while ago, when I sucked and swallowed almost every drop of his (I spilled a bit cuz I couldn't quite suck as fast as he could pump - I'll have to practise more, I guess) and I have to say I enjoyed every single drop that I did get to swallow.

Tastes and feels great (as does a throbbing penis head between the roof of my mouth and the back of my tongue as it spurts and I suck/swallow).

Wish I'd discovered how good another cock could be, years ago. Never mind. it's gunna be fun trying to make up for lost time, no doubt. :cool:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not so much a gender issue...

it all comes down to ENTHUSIASM.

pick a gay man and a woman at random... chances are the gay man is far more enthusiastic about it.

But there are women who are as enthusiastic as any gay guy....

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not so much a gender issue...

it all comes down to ENTHUSIASM.

pick a gay man and a woman at random... chances are the gay man is far more enthusiastic about it.

But there are women who are as enthusiastic as any gay guy....

I think you nailed it.

First time I did it, when I was twenty, something told me to be enthusiastic about it or not do it at all.

I also fucked him pretty enthusiastically.

I now intend to enthusiastically suck my buddy at every given opportunity. Enthusiastically fuck him, too, if he wants that - and vice-versa, hopefully.

If you gonna do it, might as well go for it. Whatever sex you're enjoying, is my philosophy.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Addendum: My ex used to close his eyes during BJ's. Everyone else watched/watches...
My ex- came out of the closet after 10 years of marriage.... :rolleyes: :biggrin: