Girls wanting to lick ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_BraxtonHartnabrig, Apr 5, 2010.

1. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

B_BraxtonHartnabrig New Member

Last year I was in a "no strings attached" situation with this girl I knew for years...so one day we're having sex at her crib...before she gives me head, she says she wants to try something...so I am guessing that she wants me to eat her out, since I never done that to her (and never would)...so she says "I want to lick your butt"...I'm like "Nooooo, thats a turnoff"...and she says "O, I thought most guys like that"

It wasn't a big deal, I just declined and finished off the session...but my question is to the straight dudes...Do you like to get your ass licked? and whats the turn on??..cus I can't understand it

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    it is a different sensation...warm, rough tounge on a place that is considered dirty and forebidden.....the ex demon would want to do it once in a while, it didnt bother me, was kind of nice once the whole, oh no that is gay thoughts were gone and she just wanted to try something different!

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Having your ass eaten by someone who knows what they are doing is incredibly erotic. Try to relax and enjoy having her licking you.

Draft saved Draft deleted