Girls what do you think about guys who wax or shave their legs...

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I run and I don't shave my legs, i just trim them down very very low with clippers.

otherwise, only thing I do shave when in competition starts up is my arms

I only do this for appearance, not to mention I've always been hairy so I wanted a change up, and you have to look nice for pictures :p

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I say wax away!
I love the look and feel of a shaven man. It is not less manly. It does not make you look ill either as Runco has deduced, and it is most certainly not gay as NJQT has said nor is it weirdd as some thing said. It is an old wives tale that your hair will grow in more coarsely if you should shave.
All BULLSHIT!
This is a subjective matter. It matters only to you!
Shave it, shave it all off! You won't be any less of a man for doing what feels good and right to you.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I say wax away!
I love the look and feel of a shaven man. It is not less manly. It does not make you look ill either as Runco has deduced, and it is most certainly not gay as NJQT has said nor is it weirdd as some thing said. It is an old wives tale that your hair will grow in more coarsely if you should shave.
All BULLSHIT!
This is a subjective matter. It matters only to you!
Shave it, shave it all off! You won't be any less of a man for doing what feels good and right to you.
cigarbabe:saevil:

You like a shaven man. Does that mean those of us who don't have something wrong with us? No it doesn't. It means you like what you like and we like what we like. The fact is most women do not like a man who shaves everything off, as evidenced by the opinions expressed in this thread. At the end of the day, all of the above is YOUR opinion. Your opinion does not render the opinion of everyone else moot (i.e. 'bullshit') as you state. If you think it does you are living in cloud cuckooland. Your voice is just one in a sea of voices that are saying something different.

At the end of the day a guy who shaves everything off is not the norm - far from it - and would not be desirable to as many women as a guy who does not shave everything off. The evidence to support this statement is right here in this thread. Shaving all over is not something 'normal' guys do. Women sometimes do it and some competitive athletes do it. When men do it for no good reason, it seems more than a bit weird, fetishistic - and feminine. BUT if the OP wants to do it, he should go ahead (and since he has done it anyway, one wonders why he bothered asking the question in the first place since it is now clear that he was going to shave it all off regardless of what we all thought...).

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well--heres my 2 cents!! I am 40 yrs old and been working out for over 10 yrs. About 5 yrs ago I started shaving everything (arms, legs, chest and back). I left just a nice little landing strip of pubes!! lol Anyway it shows off muscle definition so much better than being covered in hair. My wife loves it on me too!!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well--heres my 2 cents!! I am 40 yrs old and been working out for over 10 yrs. About 5 yrs ago I started shaving everything (arms, legs, chest and back). I left just a nice little landing strip of pubes!! lol Anyway it shows off muscle definition so much better than being covered in hair. My wife loves it on me too!!

At least you left some pubes! And if you are a gym nut, that would explain your desire to be clean shaven. I think a guy who is the colour of a fish belly, who has an untoned body and who shaves everything off looks awful. I don't care what anyone says.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least you left some pubes! And if you are a gym nut, that would explain your desire to be clean shaven. I think a guy who is the colour of a fish belly, who has an untoned body and who shaves everything off looks awful. I don't care what anyone says.

Thanks--I try and keep tanned most of the year--i think it looks better. I have gotten some strange looks though about my landing strip though!! lol My wife always keeps completely smooth and I love that look on her

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cycle quite a lot and I do de-hair my legs below the knees. If you've ever wrecked on a bicycle, road rash is very painful but its even more painful picking stones and scabs out of hair. It's easier to keep wounds clean and infection-free when there's no hair in the way. Just my $0.02.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I have never shaved of waxed my legs before but just recently after I have been playing a lot more sports and also as I go to the GYM around 5-6 days a week I am thinking about shaving my legs but just have this feeling that it will make me less Manley??..

Just thought I would like some insight from the lovely ladies on LPSG to see what they think about guys who wax or shave their legs...

Also I currently shave wax currently my Arms, Chest, pubic area ect ect...

Thanks
x.

I think the ladies would love it. Then u can get into ur pjs together, talk about boys and braid your hair.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was involved with a hockey player for awhile who shaved his whole body...I find it VERY sexy, but not a deal-breaker if they don't. I'm happy if the man I'm with shaves/trim his "package", and definitely his back. Ew, hairy backs!!!

Also, someone mentioned the pricklieness of shaved hair - but when giving massages, it's much preferable to rub oil through shaved hair than long hair, especially when massaging a man's legs. I say go for it. See if you like it. That's the thing about leg hair....if you shave it and decide you don't like it, don't worry----- it'll grow back!

My personal trainer had laser hair removal done on his entire body, done to his asshole....but that's another story.....

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personaly don't mind if the guy is a swimmer as I use to be a swimmer myself. If guy is not doing it for swimming or competion bodybuilding then I would think he has self confidence issues. All in all it is still a personal choice of what a person wants.

biguy8773

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to wax completely for modeling I love it and so do my ladies lol but they're in the industry so idk if that affects it

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My daughter invited a boyfriend to the house for the first time for dinner. He was a very pleasant young man, and Cap whispered to me that they were fellow werewolves. I shushed him, and told him to behave.

Well, a couple of weeks later he came for dinner again, and I was somewhat surprised to see that not only his legs were clean shaven but his arms, too! I hate to say that I was preoccupied with this, but it did make me pause. Thankfully, Cap wasn't home at the time because I'm sure he would have said something.

I did ask Pris later about him and she said he was a sprinter on the track team at school and the hair made him slower. Oooookaaaaay.

A couple of months later they broke up. She told me he had just become too weird for her. Yeah, I thought so, too, but I later wondered if it was unfair to link the shaving with the weirdness. Of course, that was my immediate impression, but maybe it made sense at the time. Who knows?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nudist - been one for years - and shave below the belt. Many nudists do this for varying reasons. One day I thought about shaving my legs and did it. It felt great, but made me uncomfortable - just not a guy thing. The hairy legs are back and I'm happy.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not into shaving one's body, for either sex. Men who shave their faces are welcome to continue, as it's usually a habit of decades in my age group.

My ex was a Native American who seldom had to shave his face either. I did not dislike his natural state. I have dated persons of both sexes who had alopecia and thought they were attractive even without hair.

I guess in my case, it would unnerve me if a naturally hairy person removed their body hair because they might expect me to do the same, and I would rather not.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like my men furry! And since I don't date too many Olympic swimmers, body builders or models - men who shave their bodies haven't been a problem. :biggrin1: