Girls what do you think about guys who wax or shave their legs...

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I was into body building and shaved my whole body, the only thing was I could not stand having my pant legs touch my skin of my legs, the hair made a buffer that I had grown use too and it drove me nuts to have pants on, needless to say I wore shorts until it got too cold, and then the hair was growing back and pants came back on, now I found some women that liked me having shaved legs or basically hair removed, others did not, so its all in your tastes and expectations....Heck I found out some women think guys that are overly developed with muscles are gross too, can't please them all, just yourself

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been reading polls on this topic in forums on some other sites. From my view, it seems that times are changing and younger women are more adaptable to a man shaving his legs than older women who have deep-rooted beliefs that leg shaving makes him less of a man.

The numbers from the polls seem to indicate that overall, approximately 60% to 70% of women would prefer that their man (husband or boyfriend) would shave their legs. The reason is both for visually cosmetic reasons and the feel. The 60% was from an older poll and the 70% was from a more recent poll. The majority of respondents also indicate that they do not consider leg shaving to take away a man's masculinity.

Attitudes have drastically changed regarding pubic shaving for both men and women in the last 20 years. I believe we are on the cusp of a change in attitudes about men shaving their legs also.

I started shaving my balls more than 25 years ago. I started shaving the rest of my pubes about 15 years ago in order to please a lady that I was dating at the time. I realized I liked the feel of it myself. She also started shaving her pubes and loved it so much that she said she would never ever grow it back. We both found all forms of sex to be enhanced with the clean shave. Today pubic shaving is almost (but not totally) universally acceptable by both sexes. I can only think that leg shaving for men would be the next logical progression.

Personally, although I'd like to try leg shaving myself, I am a bit reluctant to actually do it. I am somewhat sensitive to what others think. If I were younger (I'm in my 60s now) the possibility of encountering a lady who approved would definitely be higher. In my age group, I think ladies are inclined to be less likely to change their long-held attitudes.