Girls, what is your reason for being here?

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. you like to look at big dicks
2. you like to talk about them
3. your guys has one, and you want to talk about big dick related issues
4. You don't have a guy with a big dick, and figured this would be a smart place to look
5. What, this place is about big dicks? I never noticed. my reason is (fill in the blank)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, i didn't come to look at todger.
nor did i come to trawl for sex.
i came because google sent me here and i stayed becaue it's amusing.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I don't know the reason, but they are certainly welcome! Also, maybe we should have a LBSG (large boobs) section.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah pretty much for me too. It's fun to talk about this stuff and I brag on my bf a lot but mostly its just a fun place mosta the time :smile:
i found it because i was looking to see if there was a worlds biggest penis record.
and then i had a peek to see how big they got.
and then, about 24 hours later, i was bored of that and laughing at something manly banisters had posted.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i found it because i was looking to see if there was a worlds biggest penis record.
and then, about 24 hours later, i was bored of that and laughing at something manly banisters had posted.

LOL yeah mine was sorta weird in a diff way I came here cuz honestly my bf and me were doing it like 2 mos before I even told him I love how big he is it sounds crazy now but it just felt weird to say like that stuff wasnt supposed to matter so I sorta came here for advice and people were super cool so I stuck around :smile:.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

24 hours? lol, I think you should have chosen that you liked to look at big dick....forget what numbe that was, but you lke eye candy!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
24 hours? lol, I think you should have chosen that you liked to look at big dick....forget what numbe that was, but you lke eye candy!

no, that implies it was a turn on.
dicks, imo, are funny looking things. not pleasurable viewing.
once i was curious about the fattest person in the world.
and furry fetish clubs. and, well...
i just get weird shit into my head. have to satisfy that curiosity.

but if it makes your peepee happy, please continue to pretend i'm drooling on the todgers.