Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like I carry a ruler with me?

And seriously, do you think I'd look at a smaller than average penis and say to him, "Can I measure that?"

Are you crazy? That would be mean as hell!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with petite, but even more, why would anyone want to know or care what the smallest cock that they had been with ??? That, I would think would be a non-story and not one anyone would want to talk about, kind of sad really.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a very diplomatic response there, petite.

Perhaps the most discreet way to measure is to compare to a thumb or finger and make a mental note.

Why would I do that? So I could tell other people? That sounds tacky.

So I could record that number in my diary and never tell anyone? Then why estimate?

I actually dated the guy with the smallest penis for a little while. He gave fantastic head. And a lot of it. I know I came for him more often than I have for a lot of men.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't carry a ruler with me, but I know the measurements of my body parts and I use them as gauging devices.

Palm to longest fingertip: 6,5 inches

Forearm: just over 9 inches in length

Thumb to forefinger circumference: 6 inches

Wrist: 6 inches

You get the picture. As an artist I'm pretty good with assessing visual attributes anyway.

But to answer the question, smallest I've been with is just about 5 inches.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aw rats! I should have thought of answering the way MickeyLee did! :biggrin1:

The smallest girl I ever dated was 4'10", she loved to say she was 5 foot tall. She was the cutest little thing. I felt like Mutt & Jeff when I would walk next to her though.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quoting me..

i use to date a 5 foot tall woman. she claimed 5'1", but i said you can't count a poofy hair-do.

4'10" would have gotten me killed. i wouldn't be able to resist the urge to lift/hug/snurfle her in public. not that i really resisted the urge with ex girlie.. she just didn't seem to mind.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so why the reluctance to talk about a tiny wang? :tongue:

if anything, surely most guys in the world would be less endowed. seems to me the penis size of men is like a bell curve. most are at z, whilst few are at -3 and positive 3. people who have learnt statistics would understand the previous sentence. :tongue:

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent a couple years as a nurse, and I've seen alot. The female nurses talk about dick alot. I've seen the micro penis, and I've seen alot of average, and only one stands out. It was an older black guy, he was just a big man period but his dick had to be over 8 inches soft, and atleast 7 inches thick. I'm straight, and I was like damn, what a waste on a dying man. I was jealous. LOL

Reactions: deleted18464931

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so why the reluctance to talk about a tiny wang? :tongue:

if anything, surely most guys in the world would be less endowed. seems to me the penis size of men is like a bell curve. most are at z, whilst few are at -3 and positive 3. people who have learnt statistics would understand the previous sentence. :tongue:

The reluctance stems not from an inability to understand statistics, but an ability to understand tact in society.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's tact to not measure a small one, but to droll, go ga-ga and measure and do all sorts of stuff to big one?
Okey dokey...

Is it tactful to freely give compliments and praise, but hold your tongue when you feel critical or insulting?

Aren't these answers obvious?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously you suffer from the mentality that "if man has small dick-he is to be mocked and is less of a man" that pervades the world. Why else would you feel critical or insulting in that situation?

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously you suffer from the mentality that "if man has small dick-he is to be mocked and is less of a man" that pervades the world. Why else would you feel critical or insulting in that situation?

I see, our reluctance to discuss and reveal the smallest penis sizes of the men we've slept with reveals a flaw in OUR reasoning and perceptions? Obviously if we were more enlightened individuals, we would have measured and posted their sizes right next to their names right here on this website?

I think there might be something wrong with your ability reason.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly no, it's not my ability to reason that is having the problem, and I'm not necessarily saying that yours is.
Think about it, people see a big one and they're like "whoah, gotta measure this!" but they don't for a small one, implying there is something to be embarrassed about.

It's like saying "no, don't talk about the penises of small guys, it will insult their masculinity" when penis size truly has NOTHING to do with how masculine the man is. How we perceive it is a different matter. But once you say "no, I don't want to be insulting" means that you have already bought into the insulting thought process of "small penises are a joke".