Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just spent 30mins reading this thread... I'm never going to get that time back!

Smallest is well documented for me, he was around 2" hard and had no issues with it himself, neither did I. Certainly there were "mechanical" issues so to speak, but nothing that couldn't be over come.

To imply that discussing smaller sizes is insensitive, crass and offensive is to imply that smaller sizes are some how "less" which says far more about you than someone who can respectfully discuss any and all sizes. Projection...

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent a couple years as a nurse, and I've seen alot. The female nurses talk about dick alot. I've seen the micro penis, and I've seen alot of average, and only one stands out. It was an older black guy, he was just a big man period but his dick had to be over 8 inches soft, and atleast 7 inches thick. I'm straight, and I was like damn, what a waste on a dying man. I was jealous. LOL

Reactions: deleted18464931

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smallest I have ever seen is my own....Most partners never indicated any issues with it other than to make observations that I was decieving...very small to fully retracted when flaccid...grows to just under five when fully erect...very little in the way of girth thus prompting this response from one partner..."you are pefect for anal as there is no way you'd hurt me!"...I do enjoy SPH (it took a long time to come to grips with my size as well as getting my wife to tell me all about her past experiences with much larger than me) but do not go over board looking for it. My wife has indicated her experience with bigger and how she liked the bigger partners she experienced before me...however we have been married for a long time and she has never out right voiced her displeasure in my size other that to engage in the SPH play I like (not sure why but I do...I like the comparision to her previous partners)....she says she really doesn't want anyone else as a result of my smaller size...so I guess I have responded to a few issues in this thread, I think...LOL

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Small doesn't necessarily mean bad. The smallest I've had was 4 inches long. I'm guessing at that because I didn't care to measure it. I think this is why most of the nerves in the vagina is in the first 3 inches. Technique is very important than size no matter the size. If you think your dick is too small to please your lover learn to use toys and master oral techniques.

That's my two cents. :)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you've described your point of view several times and it seems to be that you consider speaking about the size of a smaller penis rude or tacky. You see this stance as taking the moral high ground, thus, assigning low morals to those asking or giving answers.

I think it's horseshit.

I don't know if you've made the assumption that any discussion of smaller penes occurring on LPSG must be with derogatory intent, which isn't so, or if you yourself have only less than flattering thoughts about them, hence your "If you can't say anything nice" position. Either way I think this was a stupid issue to stand high minded on as there is no value judgement associated with saying, "I'd guess it was 4", or, "It looked to be about 3".

What's more for any of the smaller guys reading this thread who do have concerns over their size, just seeing that there are more guys out there with measurements similar to their own might actually help them feel more comfortable and/or confident with what they have. Refusing to give an estimated number because it would be "rude" to discuss a small size actually reinforces the idea that it's something they should be ashamed of.

Basically, your high ground backfires on your stated motive.

Reactions: LoonerUser

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smallest penis size I was with - I didn't measure it with a ruler, but it was shorter than my ring finger and longer than my pinky finger and not much thicker than either. I have smallish hands so I guess less than 3 inches in length when hard. There was intermittent penetration in missionary and I believe zero penetration in doggy style. I did not have sex with the guy again after the one night. I gave him a good excuse as to why I could not see him romantically any more, we talked a bit on the phone in "friend-mode" a few times after that and then drifted apart. Of course I didn't learn my lesson and about a year later I ended up with a 3-incher for about two months until he cheated so obviously I broke it off instantly - I was hurt by the cheating at first but ended up feeling relieved that I had for the second time narrowly escaped possibly having sex with a very small penis for the rest of my life and should try to avoid such a situation again - that's how I ended up on this website.

Last edited:

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've had the biggest sizes....so now lets go for the smallest?:confused:

fuck the diplomatic shit, here is my story of the smallest peen EVA

basically i got drunk and hooked up with a dude with a great sense of humor at a NYE party, he could kiss, and he was like a ninja cause he somehow ended up with his head between my legs. as one could guess, his tongue was magical. anyhoo since i am a girl who prefers to give rather than to recieve, i make my way to return the favor and what my hands uncover, just startles me. i put my hand around his hard cock and it is literally the size and width of my middle finger. i really thought i had grabbed onto um like something else he had hiding in his pants and not his penis. in my drunken state i even start to pat down his pockets and upper thighs hoping to uncover hidden penis, but to no success, i didnt unearth more cock.

i might have even outloud said "whomp whomp" and i kinda start to give him a wank but it was totally useless, cause i was so sad in the pants at this point. i told him i had to go find my purse to get a condom and i never came back. the end

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ugh, i may have already responded in this thread if its an old one, but i've been avoiding it because i try not to hate on the smaller than average guys.

I had 2 guys in a row one summer that when the pants came down there was nothing to write home about. I had my fair share of average sized dicks, but these were more like an index finger. Now they did get really hard so i suppose you could get the same pleasure from it that you could get from having your g-spot stimulated by a finger.

I was happy that i didn't experience any pain with penetration and while they didn't stretch me out or pound me too hard.....the intensity of the foreplay was memorable.

paytonaz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have encountered a few very very small ones over course of my life time smallest was close to 2 inches he was an adult but his dick didnt look developed or something it was impossible to keep in my mouth

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When it came up (it didn't always), I was almost always the smallest any of the women I've been with have had. There was one exception, but it turned out she was lying (I think to make me feel better about it).

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
thats funny about the nurse comment... and yes i dated a nurse she always talked about size, even with her friends! lol she even talked about boners guys would get around her, not many but a few. ahh u gals, love talkin about cock

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smallest I had was years ago. I remember I could easily get my hand around his penis. My guess would be that he was probably 5 inches long and 3 inches around. That being said, I also remember the sex being great (and frequent!) and he also was incredible with oral sex.

kat

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been with a small one, but I've seen a small one. I'm guesstimating that it was about 3 to 4 inches long and maybe--oh, I don't know--3 to 4 inches around. It looked like a third of a bratwurst. This guy was 6'4", nice, solid build, great kisser, but his penis was a dealbreaker. The first night we were about to "do the do" I reached down to palm him and quickly found that I had to "finger" it. Um, even though I've hit the jackpot over and over with penis size I am not a size queen, but having to jerk a man with my thumb, index finger and middle finger isn't a turn on. He didn't get any that night (and neither did I) I didn't tell him the truth, but I did tell him that I just didn't think it would work out. I think he knew, but he never let on.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smallest one that I remember was attached to a guy who was very good in bed. He did remark on his small size though.

I can understand why guys would be sensitive to this issue when they fall on the small side. And I have noticed that some women on occassion do use it as an all purpose insult.

I remember posting my issue about the guy who was selfish in bed. I did get some thoughtful responses. But then some posters joked that maybe his "pee pee" was too small. Two ironies here, the guy was on the large side. But even so, I made no comments on the size of his equipment on that message board. IF those posters were trying to get me to stop ruminating about my issue on that message board, well they did succeed.

And in real life, I've heard a woman or two ranting about some guy and then say "I bet he's got a small dick."

As far as comparing penis size to breast size as similar areas of anxiety for the sexes, I don't agree. There are some men who actually like small breasts. I have never heard a woman say that she preferred a small penis.

What gives me anxiety sexually is what my lover thinks of my vagina as far his pleasure is concerned. I've heard no complaints and some nice compliments so I guess I am ok.

But I do hear men from time to time saying crude things like "her pussy is so wide you can drive a Mack truck through." My opinion of men and women who make such remarks about other people's genitals goes down to zero.

Last edited:

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Smallest was 3ins.When we were making love,I kept asking are you in yet ? I did not mean to embarrass him but i was so wet and waiting for it not knowing he already has been and done! Nice guy though.