Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Hi Wally! I haven't seen you around for a while. I hope that you're doing well.

I think that you already know that I don't think so, but I know how strongly you believe what you believe and I won't try and persuade you because we always end up at the same place. I wish that you didn't feel the way that you do because I think that your worldview is off kilter and makes you unnecessarily unhappy, and you feel that you are accepting hard truths about how the world really works and that I just don't realize it.

Wait, so are you saying that women place a large cock high on their list of desired traits? If so, that's interesting.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Wally! I haven't seen you around for a while. I hope that you're doing well.

I think that you already know that I don't think so, but I know how strongly you believe what you believe and I won't try and persuade you because we always end up at the same place. I wish that you didn't feel the way that you do because I think that your worldview is off kilter and makes you unnecessarily unhappy, and you feel that you are accepting hard truths about how the world really works and that I just don't realize it. Impasse.

I have always deeply respected your honesty and civility, though, even though your views generate so many negative posts. It's admirable.

Hah! I've forgotten. I wrote it in one of my posts from my first month here. I guess that the number wasn't memorable. Why?

aww no remeasure for me?

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to explain that to you. Since there are about as many woman as men on earth, then if women preferred the penises of the upper 25% percentile of men, that would mean that one out of every four men was the most desirable to women. Hence there would be four women vying for his one cock, competing for it. Truly hung men are much more rare, only 2% of the population, meaning that there are ~50 women for every guy whose cock is really large. So wouldn't LPSG be crawling with horny women, then, if that's what we want? Shouldn't the hung men on LPSG be in the minority of the membership here? Instead, there are hardly any women here at all.

I don't know why you've gotten so mad about this, but I've obviously touched a nerve that made you get "personal" with me when I was simply trying to reason with you.

No, I understand the elementary school math. What you don't seem to understand is that you're assuming that those with such a preference would show up here. Hence, you'd need that assumption for your argument to be logically consistent. Speaking down to someone, while all the while acting like a little angel, isn't becoming. Perhaps if you'd stop assuming that we're all just dumb men and talking to us like that's your point of view, you'd get more mileage out of us.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What? I didn't say anything about cocks in my post. What are you talking about?

In your post, you said that you "didn't think so" which I took as you disagreeing with my argument. My argument being: "although all women prefer large cocks, some women will place a large cock relatively low on her list of desired traits in a partner."

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aww no remeasure for me?

I'd have to go and find a measuring device and I'm lazy!

In your post, you said that you "didn't think so" which I took as you disagreeing with my argument. My argument being: "although all women prefer large cocks, some women will place a large cock relatively low on her list of desired traits in a partner."

Oh! No, I meant that I don't believe that all women prefer large cocks. But we've talked about that like 1,000 times already.

No, I understand the elementary school math. What you don't seem to understand is that you're assuming that those with such a preference would show up here. Hence, you'd need that assumption for your argument to be logically consistent. Speaking down to someone, while all the while acting like a little angel, isn't becoming. Perhaps if you'd stop assuming that we're all just dumb men and talking to us like that's your point of view, you'd get more mileage out of us.

Don't jump down my throat about assumptions. You're the one who assumed that women on LPSG are all looking for large cocks when you said that our "behavior" by being here proved that we want them. Now you're assuming that people with a preference for large cocks wouldn't show up at LPSG? Pick one or the other. You do realize that googling "large penis" brings up LPSG, right?

I just pointed out that your reasoning was flawed when you argued that there are any women at all on LPSG means that we don't mean it when we say that average sized cocks are pleasurable, because it was flawed, and now you're acting like I've insulted you personally somehow.

Last edited:

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
I'd have to go and find a measuring device and I'm lazy!

Oh! No, I meant that I don't believe that all women prefer large cocks. But we've talked about that like 1,000 times already.

Don't jump down my throat about assumptions. You're the one who assumed that women on LPSG are all looking for large cocks when you said that our "behavior" by being here proved that we want them. Now, you're assuming that people with a preference for large cocks wouldn't show up at LPSG? Pick one or the other. You do realize that googling "large penis" brings up LPSG, right?

I just pointed out that your reasoning was flawed when you argued that there are any women at all on LPSG means that we don't mean it when we say that average sized cocks are pleasurable, because it was flawed, and now you're acting like I've insulted you personally somehow.

You have not insulted me personally, but I do take exception to your pedantic, haughty style.
And, of course, I never argued such nonsense. I noted, (not argued) that it was confusing to me that so many women report such pleasurable experiences with smaller penises, yet, here they are. Please also note that my example describes the self-selected group that DOES participate in this website, not the mythical group that, should they desire large penises, show up here by default through the magic of google (again, you'd have to assume that women who desire large penises would perform a google search about the topic in the first place.) Your example requires an unstated (and likely untrue) assumption. Mine does not. I would hazard a guess that a large proportion of women that do indeed prefer a larger penis never venture to this or any other site of its ilk, and certainly don't spend their Friday evening on said website arguing vehemently just why that is so. This making any sense, or are you yet again going to criticize my logic, which bears no criticism in this instance, and make up another argument that I never made?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have not insulted me personally, but I do take exception to your pedantic, haughty style.
And, of course, I never argued such nonsense. I noted, (not argued) that it was confusing to me that so many women report such pleasurable experiences with smaller penises, yet, here they are. Please also note that my example describes the self-selected group that DOES participate in this website, not the mythical group that, should they desire large penises, show up here by default through the magic of google (again, you'd have to assume that women who desire large penises would perform a google search about the topic in the first place.) Your example requires an unstated (and likely untrue) assumption. Mine does not. I would hazard a guess that a large proportion of women that do indeed prefer a larger penis never venture to this or any other site of its ilk, and certainly don't spend their Friday evening on said website arguing vehemently just why that is so. This making any sense, or are you yet again going to criticize my logic, which bears no criticism in this instance, and make up another argument that I never made?

Whatever. I take exception to people who go to ridiculous lengths to justify absurd arguments and incredibly bad behavior. Your accusations carry little weight after all of your hostility towards me in post after post.

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
lol petite, u sound like my girlfriend. great. haha

haah no, just curious cuz i want to see if someone has tinier wrist than my girl, but i also always been obsessed with wrists thickness on women, too thick and i am turned off completely, saw a pic of ur wrist thought i ask ya . i measured a lot of girls wrist and tell them reason they laugh, its like some tiny girls have big wrist, some really small, i feel like girls wrist is the equivalent of measuring a guys penis honestly, cuz the variation and size of girl compared to wrist is so different.

don't let me get into neck size and women next... lol

lol fisting fantasy

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haah no, just curious cuz i want to see if someone has tinier wrist than my girl, but i also always been obsessed with wrists thickness on women, too thick and i am turned off completely, saw a pic of ur wrist thought i ask ya . i measured a lot of girls wrist and tell them reason they laugh, its like some tiny girls have big wrist, some really small, i feel like girls wrist is the equivalent of measuring a guys penis honestly, cuz the variation and size of girl compared to wrist is so different.

don't let me get into neck size and women next... lol

lol fisting fantasy

I'm glad that you knew I was joking with you!

I've never heard of a guy with a thing for wrists before. I understand. I love men's hands.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whatever. I take exception to people who go to ridiculous lengths to justify absurd arguments and incredibly bad behavior. Your accusations carry little weight after all of your hostility towards me in post after post.

I agree that there are probably loads of women that only fuck big dicks that never show up here but I also don't understand this hostility towards you.

Very odd.

pirc

Sexy Member
Media

Translation: oh, crap, you're right, and I got nuttin'.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that there are probably loads of women that only fuck big dicks that never show up here but I also don't understand this hostility towards you.

Very odd.

It's obviously a sensitive subject for many of the members here on LPSG.

Well of course there are lots of women who fuck big dicks who never show up here. There's lots of guys with big dicks who never find the site and have no interest in joining. TheBF only joined so he could read my posts and my blog and so we could use the video chat room when he goes away on business trips sometimes. :smile:

However, how would you explain that of all the people who accidentally stumble upon LPSG and choose to join, the vast majority of members end up being men? Is Google directing all the women to some other large penis site? (I'm joking, of course.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Translation: oh, crap, you're right, and I got nuttin'.

Translation: You aren't worth my time because you're a jerk.

BTW, BasinCreek, this should be your internal dialog next time a woman says, "I don't want to think" while on a date with you. That woman is obviously too stupid for you and you should drop her and seek someone else more intelligent and more compatible with you.

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I'm glad that you knew I was joking with you!

I've never heard of a guy with a thing for wrists before. I understand. I love men's hands.

i always joke so i dont take much serious, my convos about everything can be taken the wrong way at any given time, so fuck it.

its cool i dont care about being judged, i say its strange myself, but i do have a fetish, seeing ur pic thought i ask.... i still do think like, amazing how 6'5 can have a 5inch penis, and a 5'7 can have a 10 inch penis, just so strange, its the same with wrists and women, just cuz i look at that and some girls just have big wrist for their size, others small wrist for their size.

i can go into detail about wrist to hand ratio, the thickness width from side to side , all that, but i already look crazy, so i will keep all that inside right now ;)

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's obviously a sensitive subject for many of the members here on LPSG.

Well of course there are lots of women who fuck big dicks who never show up here. There's lots of guys with big dicks who never find the site and have no interest in joining. TheBF only joined so he could read my posts and my blog and so we could use the video chat room when he goes away on business trips sometimes. :smile:

However, how would you explain that of all the people who accidentally stumble upon LPSG and choose to join, the vast majority of members end up being men? Is Google directing all the women to some other large penis site? (I'm joking, of course.)

My explanation is that most size queens are gay. That's just my hypothesis. As for the dearth of women: I think there is still a certain stigma to only wanting big dicks and then some just never find it because they don't need the internet for that.

That being said I do think only a certain percentage of women are true (huge dicks only) size queens. What that percentage is I have no idea. Perhaps somewhere between 10-17%.

I do think that most women would prefer larger...at least larger than me. But they don't make it the end-all of their sexual requirements. I guess there are still some women that prefer a hot guy with an average dick.

As for not hot guys with smaller dicks? Well......I guess that's why I'm in therapy. :smile:

Translation: You aren't worth my time because you're a jerk.

BTW, BasinCreek, this should be your internal dialog next time a woman says, "I don't want to think" while on a date with you. That woman is obviously too stupid for you and you should drop her and seek someone else more intelligent and more compatible with you.

To be honest that lady.....if she hadn't just been using me to get to my better looking friend I would have told her to take a hike. She was dumb and we had zero in common.....except a mutual hatred of American Idol. That was our only common ground.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always joke so i dont take much serious, my convos about everything can be taken the wrong way at any given time, so fuck it.

That's a great attitude to have.

its cool i dont care about being judged, i say its strange myself, but i do have a fetish, seeing ur pic thought i ask.... i still do think like, amazing how 6'5 can have a 5inch penis, and a 5'7 can have a 10 inch penis, just so strange, its the same with wrists and women, just cuz i look at that and some girls just have big wrist for their size, others small wrist for their size.

i can go into detail about wrist to hand ratio, the thickness width from side to side , all that, but i already look crazy, so i will keep all that inside right now ;)

LOL! Men do seem to love to quantify.

Compared to all the odd things I've learned about in the past 8 months, it's not strange at all. :smile:

My explanation is that most size queens are gay. That's just my hypothesis.

True, but only a small percentage of the population is both male and gay/bisexual.

As for the dearth of women: I think there is still a certain stigma to only wanting big dicks and then some just never find it because they don't need the internet for that.

There is a stigma, but the internet provides anonymity and that gives people freedom to express unpopular ideas and viewpoints. That stigma shouldn't keep women away from the large cocks on the internet if that's what they want.

On CollarMe and FetLife, people explore much less acceptable kinks than a taste for large cocks, and there are a LOT of women. In fact, out of curiosity, I just now went to the only two "large penis" groups on FetLife, and the memberships are shockingly small, less than 400 members in one and less than 900 in the other one (most of the members of one are most likely members of the other one). Almost no women in those either, and people on FetLife accept watersports and scat play as acceptable and not to be judged as long as it's either Safe, Sane, and Consenual or RISK Aware. Even in that incredibly accepting atmosphere, for the most part the female size queens are missing.

That being said I do think only a certain percentage of women are true (huge dicks only) size queens. What that percentage is I have no idea. Perhaps somewhere between 10-17%.

I agree with you. Obviously some women prefer large cocks. If I were going to put a number to that percentage, though, my guess would be much smaller than yours, but it would only be a guess.

I do think that most women would prefer larger...at least larger than me. But they don't make it the end-all of their sexual requirements. I guess there are still some women that prefer a hot guy with an average dick.

As for not hot guys with smaller dicks? Well......I guess that's why I'm in therapy. :smile:

I know that! I hope that therapy helps you. You need to focus more of your attention on figuring out what women DO want in bed and worrying less about your equipment. Pick up Cosmo some time. And listen to what women say they enjoy. Go and read those reviews I told you to read before. My intention was for you to learn what is pleasurable for a woman, so you can use that knowledge. I know that you're intelligent. Put that brain to use!

To be honest that lady.....if she hadn't just been using me to get to my better looking friend I would have told her to take a hike. She was dumb and we had zero in common.....except a mutual hatred of American Idol. That was our only common ground.

Good! I'm glad to hear that. It seems like you tend to take it to heart when someone else treats you badly instead of blaming them for being a jerk. I'm glad to hear that you were going to reject her because she wasn't good enough for you. :smile:

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a stigma, but the internet provides anonymity and that gives people freedom to express unpopular ideas and viewpoints. That stigma shouldn't keep women away from the large cocks on the internet if that's what they want.

On CollarMe and FetLife, people explore much less acceptable kinks than a taste for large cocks, and there are a LOT of women. In fact, out of curiosity, I just now went to the only two "large penis" groups on FetLife, and the memberships are shockingly small, less than 400 members in one and less than 900 in the other one (most of the members of one are most likely members of the other one). Almost no women in those either, and people on FetLife accept watersports and scat play as acceptable and not to be judged as long as it's either Safe, Sane, and Consenual or RISK Aware. Even in that incredibly accepting atmosphere, for the most part the female size queens are missing.

Which, if true, makes the odds of someone encountering a real hardcore one their first almost time having sex very unlikely. Which might actually make me special in a not nice way. How many other guys can make that claim?

I know that! I hope that therapy helps you. You need to focus more of your attention on figuring out what women DO want in bed and worrying less about your equipment. Pick up Cosmo some time. And listen to what women say they enjoy. Go and read those reviews I told you to read before. My intention was for you to learn what is pleasurable for a woman, so you can use that knowledge. I know that you're intelligent. Put that brain to use!

I'd still rather be attractive than intelligent. I guess that's one area I could stand some work.

Good! I'm glad to hear that. It seems like you tend to take it to heart when someone else treats you badly instead of blaming them for being a jerk. I'm glad to hear that you were going to reject her because she wasn't good enough for you. :smile:

Well there clearly was no future for us. She was, not surprisingly, totally not attracted to me. The only way that relationship progressed was if she pitied me or something and I......didn't find that too appealing.

What I mean is that I might have given her a shot, in spite of her being anti-intellectual, had she shown any interest in me but I realistically wouldn't have expected it to work out.