Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll saw the width of my palm is about 4 inches or something like that.

The smallest would be one of those 4 inchers, so sad. :frown1:
Every time they stroke back they fall out, lol.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll saw the width of my palm is about 4 inches or something like that.

The smallest would be one of those 4 inchers, so sad. :frown1:
Every time they stroke back they fall out, lol.

Do you run into those pretty regularly or do you normally get the bigger ones you like?

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
With 4.8", what kind of comments have you gotten in person....just curious. I'm a bit bigger myself, and I've gotten more than a couple of disparaging remarks myself.

now that someone brought this post back to life, i see i was asked a question about my 4.8 incher. there's been a couple interesting comments on the nude beach, but not the bedroom. though once when i was laying on the bed naked watching tv or something, my wife pondered aloud whether puberty had skipped my dick. okay, so there was that. lol. on the beach, as i was heading to the water, i heard a guy say to his girlfriend, "look, a small penis". he was referring to me. she glanced down then met my eyes with an embarrassed grin.

but it's all good. at least it gets me attention!

CheatingStacy
Smallest I've had is definitely my husband. He is maybe 5 inches long and about the thickness of a regular hot dog.

sounds like me

mikeshort

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife had two guys that were small as she said. Both were horrible lovers. She swears one was the size of a pinky hard. The other was as short but thicker like a thumb. She said the said part was they were both kind of cocky when she met them and thought that might mean they had a little something extra, she was young and learned the hard way...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is still a certain stigma to only wanting big dicks

And then some... But at least it's getting more mainstream

That being said I do think only a certain percentage of women are true (huge dicks only) size queens. What that percentage is I have no idea. Perhaps somewhere between 10-17%.

I think that's waaaaaay too high - my guess would be less than 2%. Most of my GFs talk about big cocks, but I know only of one who like me are into huge dicks. And when I talk to those who prefer big dicks, they are often describing their wanna-be big dick in terms of an average dick. So true size queens among women are (still) rare...

I guess there are still some women that prefer a hot guy with an average dick.

You bet - even size queens venture there :biggrin1:

JG6

Just Browsing
Media
I'm definitely not the smallest or the largest she's ever had, but I will continue to be the best - because I love her. She calls me "her one man bukkake" and that makes me feel good and she's my "dyson". It's about the size - of the heart and chemistry. That said - I won't lie that physical deformities can play a factor.

M40sumthng

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife says that she dated a small penised guy for about 6 months and he was one of the better lovers she has had. Tho she didn't actually measure, judging from her comparisons to mine, she estimates that he was a bit under 4".

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always joke so i dont take much serious, my convos about everything can be taken the wrong way at any given time, so fuck it.

its cool i dont care about being judged, i say its strange myself, but i do have a fetish, seeing ur pic thought i ask.... i still do think like, amazing how 6'5 can have a 5inch penis, and a 5'7 can have a 10 inch penis, just so strange, its the same with wrists and women, just cuz i look at that and some girls just have big wrist for their size, others small wrist for their size.

i can go into detail about wrist to hand ratio, the thickness width from side to side , all that, but i already look crazy, so i will keep all that inside right now ;)

ive always been self concious about this consider im 6'9. im not small but im not big, or atleast i really didnt think so untill ive started hearing from the girls ive been with that im huge(7.5ish x 5).

i just guess i always thought because of my height i should be packing like a 10incher. im starting to get over this tho, i think.

amy_246

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dated a guy for a while I nicknamed Mr Pinky because it was the same size as mine when I measured it when he wasn't looking!

TashaUK

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Newcastle-under-Lyme (Staffordshire, England)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple of years ago I had a brief r/ship with a guy whose penis erect was as big as my index finger, he gave great head, but he also turned out to be a total drunken asshole who did something really bad to me... yet to this day he still keeps trying to contact me and 'make up' lol :confused:.

Smallest girl I dated was my most recent ex, she was 5'1" and a tomboy, so only wore flat shoes and boots. I'm 5'7, regulary wear 1" to 3" heels and was the 'Barbie' (her words), so we looked like an odd couple when out.