Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe, instead of the passive / aggressive bullshit that I suspect your '[lying] there mak[ing] smart/sarcastic comments' involves, you should just say something like 'this isn't working for me, go home / I'm going home'.

Just a thought.

I have said that before, and it worked. With one of my ex's, he asked me what I thought after we had sex and I told him "it wasn't what i expected...." and he said "WHAT!?" So clearly its not that easy to just come right out with it. We were at my place and after that he left, but still believed he could do better the next time around (we were also dating btw). I couldn't just come out in the beginning and say "we cant be together if you have a small cock" because 99.9% of the time, he's gonna say he's the man anyway. One time a guy told me he had a 12 inch for me, but when I eventually saw it, it was much much smaller than that. And he wore really baggy jeans so I couldn't see a bulge or anything. During that time, I wasn't seeking a huge cock anyway, but eventually if we had sex I'd at least want it to be good you know.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where the fuck did this shit come from??!! First off, it was the first time we had sex. Number 2 in another instance where it happened, I was in a fucking relationship BITCH! Sometimes bfs don't like taking no for an answer so i just wanted to get the shit over with so he can leave me alone. We were living to together. So next time ask questions or else you'll make yourself look like a fucking asshole!!
good grief...
do you always get your knickers in a twist this easily?

obviously i've hit a nerve.
or several.

:ADDED CAPS LOCK INSULTS FOR EFFECT!!1:

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I don't get is how you get in that situation. I'm picturing you going out on a date, getting dinner. Then you guys end up back at your place (which means you invited him in--alternatively, he invited you into his place and you accepted). Somehow you end up in your bed lying down, taking his cock out of his pants. Then you see his cock and decide it's too small and now you "don[']t wanna have sex". Is that what we're talking about here? Because if so, I think you're just fucking with these poor guys.

If cock size is that important to you, it would be nice to get it out of the way early. Let the guy know before you get to that point that size is important to you and you want to make sure he's big enough for you.

Well, at one point, I used to believe size really didn't matter.. Boy was I wrong, but I decided to give him the chance to prove himself worthy.. And he couldn't so once it was over, I forwarded all his calls, ignored his texts, and never answered when he came by. :\ As a result, I've been stalked heavily for a long time (still going through that as we speak) cause the sex was really good to him. But that's not my problem. There's plenty of other women out there. I know I'm gonna get grilled on this site by a lot more guys but hey, don't hate me for being just like yall ! hahaaa :D

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And this comment is why you rock. No bs. No games. Just the in your face fuckoff truth . Need more of that these days. Especially in relationships.

A lot of men can't take that kind of honesty. Trust me, I've tried. :) Last time I was honest like that to a guy (my ex-fiance) I wound up with a knot on my head...... I just wasn't feeling him anymore, so the sex became bland..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok.. yeah..

1. as far as looking like an asshole... you started it. from like post one.

2. you joined in 08-10... and only have 22 posts. why are you punishing us now?

3. are you confusing a dominate personality with a dominate personality disorder? for the latter... seek meds.

4. is there any chance of you going back to your non-active status?

5. did you paint tattoos on your pics?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It isn't about size - she was quite clear about that - it is about bad sex.

I'm quite certain "size" is a requirement for her to have good sex. Her subsequent (and past) posts have confirmed that.

Well, at one point, I used to believe size really didn't matter.. Boy was I wrong, but I decided to give him the chance to prove himself worthy.. And he couldn't so once it was over, I forwarded all his calls, ignored his texts, and never answered when he came by. :\ As a result, I've been stalked heavily for a long time (still going through that as we speak) cause the sex was really good to him. But that's not my problem. There's plenty of other women out there. I know I'm gonna get grilled on this site by a lot more guys but hey, don't hate me for being just like yall ! hahaaa :D

Emphasis mine.

It doesn't mean that a big cock is sufficient for her to have good sex, but apparently it is necessary. Therefore, it would be better to get that sorted before leading the guy into the bedroom and then making it known that his six incher isn't going to be enough for her.

Frankly, leading people on and then dropping them is just a shitty way to behave. You can find out if the guy has a big cock before leading him to think he's about to have sex with you. I'm sure you know how. And you should do that rather than leading them on. For example, "dating" them even when you have no intention of having sex with them (but making them think you do so they still take you out and buy you shit) is just trashy.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of men can't take that kind of honesty. Trust me, I've tried. :) Last time I was honest like that to a guy (my ex-fiance) I wound up with a knot on my head...... I just wasn't feeling him anymore, so the sex became bland..

I'm sorry you got hit. that was obviously not the right thing for him to do. I on the other hand can handle the truth, because I know the truth. My current "fuck buddy" willingly says I am the smallest she has had. But she says I am also the first one she has been with who knows how to use it.

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok.. yeah..

1. as far as looking like an asshole... you started it. from like post one.

2. you joined in 08-10... and only have 22 posts. why are you punishing us now?

3. are you confusing a dominate personality with a dominate personality disorder? for the latter... seek meds.

4. is there any chance of you going back to your non-active status?

5. did you paint tattoos on your pics?

Hmmm.... lets see if I can make sense out of this :)

1. shut
2. the
3. fuck
4. up
5. pleease :wink:

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sorry you got hit. that was obviously not the right thing for him to do. I on the other hand can handle the truth, because I know the truth. My current "fuck buddy" willingly says I am the smallest she has had. But she says I am also the first one she has been with who knows how to use it.

Cool :cool:

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm quite certain "size" is a requirement for her to have good sex. Her subsequent (and past) posts have confirmed that.

Emphasis mine.

It doesn't mean that a big cock is sufficient for her to have good sex, but apparently it is necessary. Therefore, it would be better to get that sorted before leading the guy into the bedroom and then making it known that his six incher isn't going to be enough for her.

Frankly, leading people on and then dropping them is just a shitty way to behave. You can find out if the guy has a big cock before leading him to think he's about to have sex with you. I'm sure you know how. And you should do that rather than leading them on. For example, "dating" them even when you have no intention of having sex with them (but making them think you do so they still take you out and buy you shit) is just trashy.

Well what am I supposed to do with him once I lose interest? Just stick around and be his little trophy? That's not fair to me either. They never accept the "lets just be friends" after its over, cause he normally still has lust for me and can't stand to see me with anyone else; so the friendship dies. Its not leading him on, in the beginning, it started as a friendship (no sex involved), and because there's a thing called "boundaries" in a normal friendship, you don't want to go grabbing crotches and asking questions about it until it gets to that point. Just saying.. So when it gets to the point where "ok there may be some chemistry here" you take it to the next step and so on. He cut the lights off, so I didn't actually see how big he was. The horrible sex was a strain on the relationship, but the biggest thing that broke us up was his possessive/obsessive personality. That's a huge turn off to me.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to bring this thread back to the original topic at hand!

The smallest I've ever had (and I'm guestimating because sadly I do not carry a measuring tape in purse unlike my mother) was about 3 inches. The second smallest was about 4 inches.

And to answer the questions, yes the sex was bad in both cases. Not because the peen was teeny, but because neither one really knew how to pleasure a woman. Neither one spent much time on foreplay, and both were horrendous at eating out. Which, in my humble opinion, I would think you'd like to hone your skill at if your lacking in the size department.

But hey, that's just me.

I've also had "average" size and that sex wasn't much better, and again not because of the size issue, but again, because of the issue of lack of foreplay.

FOREPLAY IS KEY. No matter the size of the cock, and how aroused I might seem to be, you still have to get the pilot light started or the flint going before the wild fire can burn, baby!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

I see that now, I hadn't read her past posts. I was just going by that one.

I also see from other, subsequent posts that she has consented to sex to avoid getting physically abused - in most people's terms that is rape. I think maybe she needs our sympathy and support rather than our derision.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that retort lacked wit, bite and effort.

F - must try harder.

wrong. it was the funniest response so far. can't a girl post her thoughts without being torn to threads and personally insulted? there's so much negativity in the world, why bring it here?!

quoting napalm:

"I'm going to bring this thread back to the original topic at hand!"

good! I'll answer for my wife. Me. And it was awesome!