Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...and you'd have no problem going back to average. s'right :rolleyes:

I am still with my current partner who happens to be large so I won't be going with anyone else.

If down the road I fall in love with someone of a different size or with no penis at all (female) then sure, I'd not have a problem. I was very much in love with my last boyfriend of 4 years (we were going to marry) and he was a shade over average. Unfortunately he's a schizophrenic so it didn't work out.

Last edited:

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with this.

At first I innocently assumed the OP must be of average/smaller size and was just looking for a little validation. Nothing wrong with that. Then it occurred to me that a more sinister scenario might be that he was looking for SPH. So to the OP -- while I can't indulge you there if that's what you're looking for, I believe that most folks are going to be accepting no matter what's in your pants. An insecurity or obsession with the issue is way more unattractive than a perceived lack of penis size.

It always kind of bothers me to hear someone say something like, "Well he was of average/smaller size but he more than made up for it." Like, made up for what? Lack of penis size, that's what. That sentence is predicated upon the notion that bigger is better. I may be a size enthusiast now thanks to my current partner, but I've had plenty good sex with average sizes and even with no cocks involved in the case of my female partners. IMO, it's just different.

whenever i hear that infamous saying "made up for it" i sometimes ask the person what she does she do to make up for what she has. because i know she isn't perfect.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
if i was a smaller man i'd just take mental notes on every female i was going to hook up with in case they told me that i didnt measure up. i'd immediately fire back "well that mole on your lower left back is repulsive!" and walk off cackling into the night.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 3" girth???
That's about the girth of my index finger at the knuckle. I don't think I've ever seen a penis that skinny, is it even possible?

Believe it, cocks like that are out there...

Besides (noticing some of the posts in this thread), the 4*3 guy was my bf for 3 years, and he fucked my brains out - he was such a great lover... And yes, I measured him...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Believe it, cocks like that are out there...

Besides (noticing some of the posts in this thread), the 4*3 guy was my bf for 3 years, and he fucked my brains out - he was such a great lover... And yes, I measured him...
I have been able to get almost everyone of my female lovers off using one or two fingers which means 3.5 inches long by 2.5 to 4 inches around.

U don't gotta have a big 1 to rock my socks off... But, I am not anti big cock if u know what I mean!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend once confided in me that she almost always gives the guy a blow job before fucking him. If he's on the smallish side, she sucks him until he's cum, then she sends him off without fucking him.

I say that's pretty damned polite of her.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
A friend once confided in me that she almost always gives the guy a blow job before fucking him. If he's on the smallish side, she sucks him until he's cum, then she sends him off without fucking him.

I say that's pretty damned polite of her.

I do the same for women with small breasts - guess i am a gentleman then.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would it be mean for smaller than average but not for average or above?

Why is that any more tacky than discussing other sexual details?

This is anonymous internet discussion board. This isn't society.

It's obvious that you've assigned a value judgement to smaller penes. You wouldn't feel the need to hold your tongue about them if you didn't feel critical or insulting in regard to them.

Gag.

I smell the sanctimonious droppings of a holier-than-thou cow.

You're free to disagree with me, as you have. I am still unconvinced that I have done anything wrong. I feel that I have more than once described my point of view and to do so again would be needless repetition and pointless. I think that we'll just have to agree that we disagree on this.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you've described your point of view several times and it seems to be that you consider speaking about the size of a smaller penis rude or tacky. You see this stance as taking the moral high ground, thus, assigning low morals to those asking or giving answers.

I think it's horseshit.

I don't know if you've made the assumption that any discussion of smaller penes occurring on LPSG must be with derogatory intent, which isn't so, or if you yourself have only less than flattering thoughts about them, hence your "If you can't say anything nice" position. Either way I think this was a stupid issue to stand high minded on as there is no value judgement associated with saying, "I'd guess it was 4", or, "It looked to be about 3".

What's more for any of the smaller guys reading this thread who do have concerns over their size, just seeing that there are more guys out there with measurements similar to their own might actually help them feel more comfortable and/or confident with what they have. Refusing to give an estimated number because it would be "rude" to discuss a small size actually reinforces the idea that it's something they should be ashamed of.

Basically, your high ground backfires on your stated motive.

Reactions: LoonerUser

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While you may disagree so strongly with me, I have received many PMs and comments in the chat room assuring me that men respect my position on this issue and they respect my integrity, so I believe that your opinion that I have been unintentionally behaving in a deeply disrespectful way isn't a universal opinion.

I am sorry that you find me so offensive. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone here. On the contrary, my intention was to be as polite and respectful to as many people as possible.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I carry a ruler with me?

And seriously, do you think I'd look at a smaller than average penis and say to him, "Can I measure that?"

Are you crazy? That would be mean as hell!
Asking someone if they're crazy isn't polite.

While you may disagree so strongly with me, I have received many PMs and comments in the chat room assuring me that men respect my position on this issue and they respect my integrity, so I believe that your opinion that I have been unintentionally behaving in a deeply disrespectful way isn't a universal opinion.

I am sorry that you find me so offensive. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone here. On the contrary, my intention was to be as polite and respectful to as many people as possible.

Given enough time here you'll learn how little I care for what the popular opinion on any subject is. Ditto for how many people support any other member.

Polite and respectful would have been simply avoiding the thread instead of implying that those asking or answering the question lacked tact for having done so. I'm at a loss to see how claiming to be morally superior to the rest of us qualifies as polite or respectful.

Must be a flaw in my morally inferior mind.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asking someone if they're crazy isn't polite.

Given enough time here you'll learn how little I care for what the popular opinion on any subject is. Ditto for how many people support any other member.

Polite and respectful would have been simply avoiding the thread instead of implying that those asking or answering the question lacked tact for having done so. I'm at a loss to see how claiming to be morally superior to the rest of us qualifies as polite or respectful.

Must be a flaw in my morally inferior mind.

I agree with you about my first post in this thread. I should haven't written that. It was my initial reaction. While it was extreme to use the word "crazy" I'm sure that people understand I didn't mean it literally. I was being hyperbolic. I thought it might be funny and I apologize if I misfired.

I do care about "popular opinion" because I do care about the feelings of others, as I believe I've stated over and over again, and is the reason why I behave the way I do.

Obviously openly stating my opinion on this subject and the reasons why I feel the way I feel touched on something that made people speak up about being glad that I said what I said. I believe that means that it needed to be said, or at least that some people were glad that I said it.

I'll say it again, and I think it's clear from my many posts on LPSG, that it wasn't my intention to offend anyone and that I try my best to be a kind and thoughtful poster here.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, I believe both of you are right.

What is different is the context in which the question is asked. I do believe the original poster is in it for small penis humiliation and petite's objection, justifiably, is that she just won't go there. Very nobly so. Anyone notice that the original poster's never made any other comments aside from his first and last one? At least I assume it a he.

Gillette's attitude of "There shouldn't be anything wrong with having a small penis to begin with." is also correct. I believe fanning the flames with statements like, "He made up for his size with his skill" is a derogatory remark and should be called as such.

I don't see the disagreement unless I'm having one of my foggy reading comprehension days again.