Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, chicks love girth (which is why I was so sad I don't have any) so I'm gonna guess the shorter guy with more girth.

Not all chicks favor girth over length, I don't and know of 2 other ladies here who agree with me.

okay this post is just begging for a reality intervention. to me, the number of women commenting on 3 inchers and finger-sized dicks only proves one thing: that most women don't have a clue when it comes to actual measurements!

i actually tested the waters on this not long ago. i posted some pics of myself hard and soft on ratemyboobs.com and asked women to "guess my (erect) size". about 20 women responded with guesses ranging from 4" to 7.5". average vote was just over 6". then i posted a pic of my wiener with tape measure. the naked truth: 4.8". so ha!

now back to the smallest dick you've ever had...

I'm very good without using rulers, because I know what my body parts measure (fingers, palm, forearm, circumference of my thumb & forefinger). And I'm not the only one here like that, Altered Ego said something similar earlier in this thread. You know, I don't judge y'all with the dangly naughty bits so please don't judge all the boob farmers of the earth (to paraphrase a dear friend).

Why exactly were you posting pictures of your peen on ratemyboobs.com?

Regarding the OP I may have already answered this...in case I haven't though: I've never really seen an exceptionally small one. The smallest I've encountered is right around average (5 inches).

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not all chicks favor girth over length, I don't and know of 2 other ladies here who agree with me.

Does extra girth cause you pain?

Is there a minimum girth for you though? I know that you've stated you need extra length (over 7-8 inches IIRC) but what about being too thin? Surely there is a limit there for you too in terms of smallness.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, if you assume that I avoid choosing "Truth" then that means that I would choose "Dare" and how is that less fun?

I like where this is going.

Will you at least confirm, yay or nay, if you've ever had one you consider small?

I suppose that may be crossing that boundary you don't want to cross though. And I don't really know why anyone would really care if you answer it. I mean if you don't, so what? What's their stake in it?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like where this is going.

Will you at least confirm, yay or nay, if you've ever had one you consider small?

I suppose that may be crossing that boundary you don't want to cross though. And I don't really know why anyone would really care if you answer it. I mean if you don't, so what? What's their stake in it?

I don't understand why you care if I answer it. Why does one woman's answer mean so much to you? You need to stop obsessing over it already. I mean, I've only been exposed to you for a few weeks now and I'm already exhausted by your obsession with cock size.

BTW, you've confused "Truth" with "Dare"... And we aren't playing that game anyway, you just found any excuse to segue into talking about cock size again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care if you answer it. I was questioning why other people are giving you a hard time about it. That was it.

You'd have to ask them. I really don't know. That was when I had just joined. I did attempt to be humorous and that seemed to have backfired, so I no longer try to be humorous on LPSG any more, except rarely. TheBF tells me that I'm hilarious in person and I once had a blog that I'm told was considered to be extremely funny, but here on LPSG, I'm much more cautious about that now than I was when I first joined. Tempers seem to flare here much more easily than on my blog, where people seemed to know me well enough that those problems never occurred.

I believe there was only one person who was really giving me a hard time anyway, and she remains the only person on my ignore list since I've joined LPSG.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*subgirrl waves her hand in the air*

I'm very good without using rulers, because I know what my body parts measure (fingers, palm, forearm, circumference of my thumb & forefinger). And I'm not the only one here like that, Altered Ego said something similar earlier in this thread.

Me too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never measured my own body parts before I joined LPSG. Since joining LPSG, I have measured my longest finger, the width of my wrist, the circumference of my wrist, the width of my hips, the distance between my pubis mont and my diaphram, and the width of my shoulders. I do not know how long my other fingers are, or my hand, or the length to my elbow. I've also never wondered about the dimensions of any man's penis before TheBF, and I only wondered because of practical considerations like what the physical limitations of the throat are when it comes to deepthroating a girthy dick.

Maybe I'm a weirdo in that respect. I seriously never considered men's penises that much before I joined LPSG. (Sorry guys, if that answer disappoints you, but you guys keep asking those questions, and that's the truth.) I never even looked at them with real aesthetic appreciation before joining LPSG. I learned to appreciate how penises look by browsing the galleries here!

However, even though I don't know convenient measurements like my hand length, I am good at looking at something and knowing what else is the same size. When TheBF and I went to the sex shop to buy a dildo the same size as his penis, we didn't bring a ruler or a tape measure and his guess was wrong and mine was right. (He guessed too small, which I found endearing. He keeps doing it, too.)

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
Haven't read the entire thread so this might have already been addressed. I note the number of women who report that they have had lovers who were smaller than average, maybe even significantly so, and say that the sex was wonderful, frequent and/or memorable. Yet, here they are on a "large penis" site. So, with all due respect, pardon us guys who apparently feel the need to always ask whether size is important. There's large, so to speak, inconsistency between actions and the default pablum.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haven't read the entire thread so this might have already been addressed. I note the number of women who report that they have had lovers who were smaller than average, maybe even significantly so, and say that the sex was wonderful, frequent and/or memorable. Yet, here they are on a "large penis" site. So, with all due respect, pardon us guys who apparently feel the need to always ask whether size is important. There's large, so to speak, inconsistency between actions and the default pablum.

Perhaps you should read the thread about why we're here. A large number of women found LPSG because we're dating men with large penises and we needed help with the problems caused by that during sex, not because we're seeking large penises. You've confused cause and effect, or rather, you've assumed cause and effect incorrectly.

There's also only about ~100 verified real women who are members of LPSG compared to the thousands of men who visit here every day, so concluding that the majority of women really are seeking out large penises in order to achieve sexual satisfaction flies in the face of the obvious evidence. If women prefer the upper 25% of penile sizes, then that would mean that there should be 4 women vying for every large cock, so shouldn't there be more women visiting LPSG than there are? Shouldn't LPSG be swarming with women? If your conclusion is correct, that is.

There's nothing wrong with being a size queen or being a woman who genuinely loves large cocks or being a woman who doesn't find sexual satisfaction without one, but those women don't represent the majority. For the most part, penis size is a man's obsession.

Last edited:

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps you should read the thread about why we're here. A large number of women found LPSG because we're dating men with large penises and we needed help with the problems caused by that during sex, not because we're seeking large penises. You've confused cause and effect, or rather, you've assumed cause and effect incorrectly.

There's also only about ~100 verified real women who are members of LPSG compared to the thousands of men who visit here every day, so concluding that the majority of women really are seeking out large penises in order to achieve sexual satisfaction flies in the face of the obvious evidence. If women prefer the upper 25% of penile sizes, then that would mean that there should be 4 women vying for every large cock, so shouldn't there be more women visiting LPSG than there are? Shouldn't LPSG be swarming with women? If your conclusion is correct, that is.

There's nothing wrong with being a size queen or being a woman who genuinely loves large cocks or being a woman who doesn't find sexual satisfaction without one, but those women don't represent the majority. For the most part, penis size is a man's obsession.

I'm incorrectly applying logic? The bolded part above needs a few more assumptions for your conclusion to be sound, no? Perhaps women can desire a large penis without having to come here (or elsewhere) and share that desire? Like you have chosen to do? You're trying to come across as logical, and morally more high than thou, but I'm not buying. Your tone is pedantic and testy. You're spending a LOT of time in this thread...just to tell us what? Defend it however you want, I don't care, but it's a bit too much. It'd be great if the same importance were placed on breast size as on penis size. Were that the case, there'd be a lot less women on soap boxes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm incorrectly applying logic? The bolded part above needs a few more assumptions for your conclusion to be sound, no? Perhaps women can desire a large penis without having to come here (or elsewhere) and share that desire? Like you have chosen to do? You're trying to come across as logical, and morally more high than thou, but I'm not buying. Your tone is pedantic and testy. You're spending a LOT of time in this thread...just to tell us what? Defend it however you want, I don't care, but it's a bit too much. It'd be great if the same importance were placed on breast size as on penis size. Were that the case, there'd be a lot less women on soap boxes.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to explain that to you. Since there are about as many woman as men on earth, then if women preferred the penises of the upper 25% percentile of men, that would mean that one out of every four men was the most desirable to women. Hence there would be four women vying for his one cock, competing for it. Truly hung men are much more rare, only 2% of the population, meaning that there are ~50 women for every guy whose cock is really large. So wouldn't LPSG be crawling with horny women, then, if that's what we want? Shouldn't the hung men on LPSG be in the minority of the membership here? Instead, there are hardly any women here at all.

I don't know why you've gotten so mad about this, but I've obviously touched a nerve that made you get "personal" with me when I was simply trying to reason with you.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to explain that to you. Since there are about as many woman as men on earth, then if women preferred the penises of the upper 25% percentile of men, that would mean that one out of every four men was the most desirable to women. Hence there would be four women vying for his one cock, competing for it. So wouldn't LPSG be crawling with horny women, then, if that's what we want? Instead, there are hardly any women here at all.

I don't know why you've gotten so mad about this, but I've obviously touched a nerve that made you get "personal" with me when I was simply trying to reason with you.

I think the most likely possibility is that although all women prefer large cocks, some women will place a large cock relatively low on her list of desired traits in a partner.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the most likely possibility is that although all women prefer large cocks, some women will place a large cock relatively low on her list of desired traits in a partner.

Hi Wally! I haven't seen you around for a while. I hope that you're doing well.

I think that you already know that I don't think so, but I know how strongly you believe what you believe and I won't try and persuade you because we always end up at the same place. I wish that you didn't feel the way that you do because I think that your worldview is off kilter and makes you unnecessarily unhappy, and you feel that you are accepting hard truths about how the world really works and that I just don't realize it. Impasse.

I have always deeply respected your honesty and civility, though, even though your views generate so many negative posts. It's admirable.

petite, what is ur wrist circumference?

Hah! I've forgotten. I wrote it in one of my posts from my first month here. I guess that the number wasn't memorable. Why?

Last edited: