Girls.. where are you???

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
just say a quick Hi' if ur female..

"Hi, i got big boobs" - if u got big boobs..

And "Hi, i got big boobs and i like big cock", explains itself!

and last but not least.. if ur female, u got webcam and would love to show what u got in return for my big cock, let me hear from you!

:biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm female, and I'm bored in advance.

Also, your thread belongs in the "Personal Ads" board, or the "Webcams/Cyber Conections" board. Please ask a mod to move it for you. Thanks. (If you get responses, there, they will be more favorable.)

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, I'm female, and I'm bored in advance.

Also, your thread belongs in the "Personal Ads" board, or the "Webcams/Cyber Conections" board. Please ask a mod to move it for you. Thanks. (If you get responses, there, they will be more favorable.)

no no, it should be under womens issues cos u all seem to have an issue with it..

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to be mean, guys (I mean, girls). We all make mistakes. :rolleyes:

Yikes, OP (xsjackage), ain't it a bitch? When we post a thread, we can't take it back if people don't respond favorably. :eek:

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
u see it works! aha.. - say if were to post a thread in the webcam section i would have to wait a week for a reply! And if it was just a normal post and not one of these really 'lame' ones maybe i'd get no replies at all... so now ur all here, who's interested in webcam?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should take a lack of response in the appropriate sections as an indication that few if any of the women here want to cam with some random dude. If you are interested in random cam hook-ups, may I suggest the member-created chat rooms on Yahoo!? Most of the actual women in the sex-related rooms are interested in camming, and what's better, you can see in advance who's cam is operating, and whose isn't.

Most of the women here who are actually women do not cam with strangers.

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
You should take a lack of response in the appropriate sections as an indication that few if any of the women here want to cam with some random dude. If you are interested in random cam hook-ups, may I suggest the member-created chat rooms on Yahoo!? Most of the actual women in the sex-related rooms are interested in camming, and what's better, you can see in advance who's cam is operating, and whose isn't.

Most of the women here who are actually women do not cam with strangers.

There's no need to try and be a smart arse, we are all here for a bit of fun.. why does every thread end up with someone bitching?.. maybe threads like this shouldn't be taken so seriously and take into account u are probably never going to meet this person and he is just looking for big boobs like u are looking for big cock!?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no need to try and be a smart arse, we are all here for a bit of fun.. why does every thread end up with someone bitching?.. maybe threads like this shouldn't be taken so seriously and take into account u are probably never going to meet this person and he is just looking for big boobs like u are looking for big cock!?

Actually if i wanted to be a smart-ass I would succeed. What I offered was practical advice. The bottom line is most of he women here who actually are women (and not men pretending) do not cam with strangers. In fact, most (though certainly not all) of the bona fide women here are not looking for big dicks, they have already found them.

I already told you where you can find women who are looking for you. Now you can be a little bitch and complain that the girls here are mean and don't want to give you any play, or you can do something more productive.