Girls.. where are you???

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
Actually if i wanted to be a smart-ass I would succeed. What I offered was practical advice. The bottom line is most of he women here who actually are women (and not men pretending) do not cam with strangers. In fact, most (though certainly not all) of the bona fide women here are not looking for big dicks, they have already found them.

I already told you where you can find women who are looking for you. Now you can be a little bitch and complain that the girls here are mean and don't want to give you any play, or you can do something more productive.

blah blah blah - blah blah blah blah - blah blah blah..

liven up a bit!

:confused: the woman wins again, omg you are so right and i am so wrong!

ok go play with your cock and shurrup moanin

jeez

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here xsjackage... let me give you some hints. Take a website with roughly, 300,000 men and 8,000 women. Remove the fake women and the girls that have been here once and got scared away and you maybe (if you are lucky) there are 1,000 women. Not a very high percentage - about 0.3% of the population. Now, since half the men are only looking at each other there are about 5,000 men per woman.

Do you think we might get a little tired of being asked to cam?

Now... that said, I actually do enjoy a little camming (watch only) and phone sex with men that I have established relationships with - men that I've talked to in chat at least 4 or 5 times, have seen photos, and feel that it is going to be worth my time. I do not cam with random strangers and only once have I gone to one of the c2c rooms on cam4 - I was curious, quickly got bored and left.

**** Just to clarify ****
Any idiot that reads this post and thinks that just because I have sometimes watched cams in the past that I will cam with him (text deleted - it was too harsh to even type let alone post). Let's just say, I will be insulted and let a few girls know about it.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhhh come on girls, let's give the newbie a break. Or, break him in rough, either way.

xsjackage, Boy, you have to get to KNOW us first. We're real people here, not video chat room models.

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
You might try this advice.

hey.. you cant get me back with a comment what was meant for YOU..

thats just 'lame' ..haha

it seems like your very wrong with your theories and statistics and i have found two very nice girls willing to cam with me.. so..

was there any need to go into into depth on this subject and try to speak for every female here?

no.

case closed. :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
hey.. you cant get me back with a comment what was meant for YOU..

thats just 'lame' ..haha

it seems like your very wrong with your theories and statistics and i have found two very nice girls willing to cam with me.. so..

was there any need to go into into depth on this subject and try to speak for every female here?

no.

case closed. :biggrin1:
Bet they aren't real girls lol

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
ahhh softening the outer shell of the womens exterior and yes these are 'real' girls funilly enough - ones who like to cam??!

"humf" .. *hands on hips*