Girls...Where?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does one acquire a girlfriend? Bearing in mind, I'm quite shy and quiet although not unattractive...it seems everyone has a girlfriend but me (and my friend). What gives?

I've met girls on the internet but they all have had psychological problems. And I'm kind of wary of that 'game'...

Help a guy out.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
How does one acquire a girlfriend? Bearing in mind, I'm quite shy and quiet although not unattractive...it seems everyone has a girlfriend but me (and my friend). What gives?

I've met girls on the internet but they all have had psychological problems. And I'm kind of wary of that 'game'...

Help a guy out.

Take your time and enjoy your life as a young man. You don't need to be tied down yet, dude... I suggest you date casually.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Help a guy out.

Good question! Wish I knew...:mad:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One does not "acquire a girlfriend".

One becomes friends with girls.

Eventually, one of them will stand out to you, and hopefully you'll stand out to her as well.

At least, that's my guess.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One does not "acquire a girlfriend".

One becomes friends with girls.

Eventually, one of them will stand out to you, and hopefully you'll stand out to her as well.

At least, that's my guess.

exactly what Lee said. and the net is a perfect place for shy people ya know, you just have to be wary, as you said. I am pretty shy in real life, too, but the net offers a degree of anonymity that helps one learn more about another before giving away too much information
I think everyone has at least a little psychological baggage, it doesn't make them unworthy, does it?
I don't know, I've made friends on the net and a couple who became boyfriends for awhile. Its usually distance that screws all my online hookups.:rolleyes:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to develop a network marketer attitude and just get out there bro! Make friends, meet friends of friends. Do activities in your community. Get involved. Plug yourself in socially any way that you can.

Me personally...I don't enjoy leaving the house...but thats me ;)

...OB

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...okay thanks. The thing is, my friends are still kind of in the younger mindset. Boys hang out with boys and girls hang out with girls...

Guess I'll just take my time and wait and see. Perhaps try the internet again...lol.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ta...I just am shy though...I don't know why. I'll try and find a shy girl or something haha that'll be hard.

So anyway, does anyone know what sites I should try? In the past I've tried HotOrNot.com and 'meet' lots of girls there but they are the hot girls, who generally aren't shy and are quite a lot different to myself. As in, we are into different things, they are more extroverted than I.

Is it not a catch22 looking for a shy person online? Or am I looking in all the wrong places?

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're at a party or a club or something, seek out the girls who look how you feel - i.e. a bit uncomfortable and lurking on the sidelines. They will be happy for you to rescue them from their wallflower status and will likely be more suited to you than the loud girls at the centre of the throng.