Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i would marry the women who can DT me!!!

I said the same thing to my GF 1 year and 8 months later and she can get me down every once in awhile. Now i just need to get it to a constant and i guess i'll have to live up to my side of the deal lol :069: :biggrin1:

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd also be happy to have SK or FP give it a try. I've been with many women that have tried, but my big cock-head only goes in so far. It hasn't bothered me, since working the end with her mouth and stroking the shaft put me over the top every time. :)

It would be fun to experience that sensation.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I am only 7.5" long and have never had DT. I'd love it! But, no luck so far...

Only? By most surveys 7.5 bone-pressed is big. Non-bonepressed is obviously even bigger - probably 97th percentile or something . Most of the outlandish claims on the net are lies or mistaken estimates.

fatncocky61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you've seen all shapes and sizes. Could you take a quick peek at my photos and let me know what size you might would consider me i.e. small, med, Lg?
Thanks!

D

deleted405852

My current girlfriend goes crazy when I give her all of my cock, maybe it's because she's smaller/shorter than me. She told me the other night that she could feel my cock "all up in her stomach and it made her feel full". While we're having sex, every so often I will push my cock deep into her slowly or pull out and enter her again.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've had a female friend insist that any woman can take any man
it was such an odd thing for her to say lol
I dunno if that actually applies

Machocock

Mythical Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One girl I used to fuck could go about 2/3 of the way, which was really impressive. Every time I challenged her to keep going, she tried but simply couldn't fit that much cock in her mouth. She always complained after that her jaw hurt, and if she gave up halfway through, she let me cum all over her face, which was a big turn on.
My current gf cannot take it at all! She is great in bed and can accomodate my size vaginally, but orally she could barely get her lips around the head. Bit of a disappointment.

D_hjktyuy

1st Like
Media
For those guys who have never been deepthroated my sympathies. Women who can are rare, and I just happen to be one of them. I have taken up to 8 and 1/2 down my throat but I am SO willing to try MORE! I live in OH if anyone is around and needs to throat fuck a good slut. :)

D_hjktyuy

1st Like
Media
Only? By most surveys 7.5 bone-pressed is big. Non-bonepressed is obviously even bigger - probably 97th percentile or something . Most of the outlandish claims on the net are lies or mistaken estimates.

I think the national average is 5 in for men so 7.5 is definitely a tasty size :) How big are you Drabman

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a threesome with Deja Daire and Gauge back in I believe '04. They both were able to deepthroat me and I'm just short of 8x6. Was once deepthroated by this black girl and she was able to lick my balls at the same time "She was very talented".

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
can a girl comment here? I've not a lot of 'guy' experience, but I have deepthroated 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9 inches. Haven't had a guy (yet) over 9 so I guess I would have to let you know when that time comes. I have deepthroated 3 guys that had never been DT'd before and they were pretty impressed.

I think getting 'in the zone' when it comes to cockworship really helps... and for once it's not a bad thing when someone says "You have a big mouth!"

Fancy ~

I love oral~~~ really
Sigh

lilpansycuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since i am a submissive deepthroat cocksucker i constantly train myself to deepthroat as much as possible. i use a large dildo to stretch my throat open and i now can deepthroat up to 14"...no gag. you can see the vids of my training on my profile

Guitarguy2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope, never been deep throated. Not even half-way.

Not that I'm all that long, it's that my dick is so wide most can't open their mouths enough to take more than a couple inches.

Damn I wish I had never broke it off with that girl that wanted me to teach her how to deep throat. Fuck my terrible timing. ugh.