Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use a deepthroat spray that I bought at a local adult store... a couple of sprays in your mouth before you start to play.. it's like Chloroseptic (but tastes way better). Kinda numbs the back of your throat and eases the gag reflex. It's pretty amazing how well it works...

I deepthroatated a guy once who was over 9" and was gagging like crazy ... then I remembered that I forgot (!) the spray ... Quick time out and before you know it I'm swallowing him all the way with ease and no gag at all.

Some guys love the gag, others don't like it at all... Just depends.
I prefer the no gagging myself... LOL

FP

What was the brand name on the spray you used?

SchlongusGermanius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a deepthroat spray that I bought at a local adult store... a couple of sprays in your mouth before you start to play.. it's like Chloroseptic (but tastes way better). Kinda numbs the back of your throat and eases the gag reflex. It's pretty amazing how well it works...

I deepthroatated a guy once who was over 9" and was gagging like crazy ... then I remembered that I forgot (!) the spray ... Quick time out and before you know it I'm swallowing him all the way with ease and no gag at all.

FP

thanks for the information, I am one of the poor guys who never have been deepthroated successfully. Maybe I should recommend my gf the spray.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to check out Angel from CynicalAngel, Deepthroat, Oral Sex,  Blow Jobs. She is also a member here and is always looking for some well-endowed men to play with as well as star in her videos for her site. I think she lives somewhere in Milwaukee. Her site is usually updated once a month, guess its hard to find hung guys in her area! Her site shows her swallowing very thick 12 inch toys without gagging !

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been deep.

I married the highest recommended fellatio practitioner, and she says it won't fit. Gets about the first third and there it stops.

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing sexier than a woman who obviously loves cock and deepthroating them. The first time a girl did it right I knew i was on a new level of pleasure.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love deep throating because I can come from doing it. Something about a big cock in my throat makes me so wet. At a fetish party a few weeks before I deep throated a woman wearing a ten in strap on. I took the whole cock down, hot time and good audience. Anyway back to real cock, it is nice deep throating over nine and it comes straight down the throat

D_7v4f5

Experimental Member
Media
One of the girls I am seeing now actually claims to be so turned on by it that she either cums or comes close to it just from deep throating. I didn't believe it until I saw the evidence on her victorias secret blowjob edition thongs lol....

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had never been deepthroated before until I met the most amazing and fantastic woman on this site. Everyone before her and after her always left at least an inch, most of the time two inches, short. She was unbelievable. I came so much that she had backed up so the head was in her mouth and the cum shot out her nose. Everybody since her has been unable to take the whole thing. I miss that woman.

Reactions: BigBen

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'd love to be able to take a nice big cock. my gag reflex is so bad, I can't brush my teeth without gagging! so gonna try that spray, it's up in my bedroom, but haven't used it yet. if i remember, i'll post back on if it worked for me.