Girls who deepthroat

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Every now and again I try but I can't fully deep throat my boyfriend's cock. I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it if I could. I like the way it feel when it just slides over that gag reflex and started to impale your throat. Anywhere beyond that initial 2 inches into my throat and it just doesn't give and hurts. One night after we went clubbing and got drunk I went a little crazy on him, pushed the limits, and my throat hurt for 3 days after. So I'm thinking it will probably never happen. Oh well, there's still plenty of other good stuff to do.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to find one :D

Finding a woman to deep throat is a difficult task. Why not trying to train a woman to do so? Let her know, that's your inner most kink. It is after all a teamwork type of process.

D

deleted507181

The only good thing about being smaller than average is the ease of being deep throated. Not a big challenge for someone to go balls deep and YES it is AMAZING! Let me know if you want to practice.... start small and work your way up : )

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've been sleeping with a very sexy petite woman recently and she has given me head a few times.
nothing to write home about, but definitely enjoyable and above average.
however, last night she got down on her knees and gave me an incredible blowjob.
she gradually worked my cock deeper into her mouth until i could feel the head of my cock stretching her tight throat.
i was still about 2 inches from being completely swallowed, but i definitely could feel the sensation of my cock in her throat.
it was amazing and went on for some time.
she did gag a bit once, but she took a breath and went right back down on me.