Girls who go offline after a few mins of camming??!! New play hard to get strategy??

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
Only recently when camming for girl's on msn i've experienced this sudden act of behaiviour....?! They are so eager to get u to cam saying they are so horny, i wanna see u naked etc. then after a couple 'Wow's' and sexy comments, they suddenly go offline, and not return, cancelling out connection problems etc or mistakingly closed windows?.
I know from plenty of past camming sessions i have nothing to be ashamed of and have the 'goods' and perform very well as some of u may know.. so i cant put it down to them not liking wht they see because i know for a fact, they do! Im nice looking, well hung, in good shape etc.

The only reason i can think of, is that they do it to play games with you and repeat a similar strategy like the do in the real world, to just fuck with mens minds and have this 'air' of control.. its just plain stupid in my eyes and wish women would just act normal.

Has this happened to you? Please share your idea's on this..

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm being sexist here, but I don't think that there are many women who are dying to see men on webcams; they aren't as visually-stimulated as men. If somebody is begging to see you on cam, or go into a frenzy once they see your cock, my hunch is that they are dudes.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you see the women on cam? or is it just you on cam with the "females" being not on cam?

Unless you see a fullface of the woman, and maybe some boobs too, then assume it's NOT a woman you're camming with. You've been in the videocam room long enough to know the well established women and such. So I don't think you're camming with women from on here.

But in short either they are just curious if it's really you or they are men.

I can tell you (as a gay man) most of the time I like to just peek in on dudes, or if they are playing music or something I'll tune in, to listen to the music.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
JamieFord nailed it. All "women" on this site and in chat should be considered males-in-disguise unless proven otherwise.
I like you HR, but this your argument isn't charitable: I'm sure that there are women out there who don't have cams, but still want to see a cock now and then. :wink:

I danced around this in my previous post. Rather than assume that they are guys, why not look for telltale gender-typed signs?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Even if these people are women, why the hell would they be playing hard to get ? Wtf would they achieve by this incredibly subtle new strategy ? I mean it's not like your going to give them jewellery or there isn't millions of other women online for you to have fun with instead.... It would be a retarded strategy.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Even if these people are women, why the hell would they be playing hard to get ? Wtf would they achieve by this incredibly subtle new strategy ? I mean it's not like your going to give the jewellery or there isn't millions of other women online for you to have fun with instead.... It would be a retarded strategy.
It's a girl thing. Maybe they are socialized to not give it all away? I was on cam with a girl a few years back and she refused to take off her t shirt. She played with her tits and nipples for half an hour before I logged off from frustration. I'll admit, seeing a tight t shirt stretched over a nice rack is arousing, but it gets old. I do not beg, but I came close. She just teased and acted coy until I had enough.

As you stated, they don't really benefit from this behavior... unless, I suppose, the guy is a masochist and gets off on SFOD.

These Internet folkways are so confusing.

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello boys .... I am very much a female as you can see in my pics and thought my experiences with web cams might help ... I very rarely allow a man to see me fully nude on a web cam ONLY because I am self conscious of my large tits. I think very large natural tits that hang are unattractive (which mine do). I am upfront and tell the guy that I wont get fully naked - but its not a game in my case.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I very rarely allow a man to see me fully nude on a web cam ONLY because I am self conscious of my large tits.

But apparently that self-consciousness doesn't extend to posting photos of them as your avatar or in your album? Not complaining, just seems odd...

I'll also point out that deleting your verification pic after being verified usually gets your gold/verified status revoked. FYI.

Last edited:

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
Well i can usually sniff i fake from a mile away, so they wouldnt even get to msn stage without a few questions asked and pics at the ready, maybe one or two leaked through (men pretending to be women) but soon got denied when they could only show 1 or 3 pics they stole from the internet.. its happened 3 times recently.. maybe these fakes are getting better at their game or im losing the battle.. maybe both?

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But apparently that self-consciousness doesn't extend to posting photos of them as your avatar or in your album? Not complaining, just seems odd...

I'll also point out that deleting your verification pic after being verified usually gets your gold/verified status revoked. FYI.

I am just self conscious when they hang. Sorry if that seems odd ...

I didn't delete my verification pic - its in a private album for friends and admin only - do you think that will be ok?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I've had 'women' go so far as to get on mic and fake a female voice (which is quite disturbing). Funny thing is, I have no problem letting men view my cam. I do have a problem with fakes. Here are a few 100% guarantees of fakes:

1) A "woman" you just met in chat sends you erotic photos showing her face.
2) A "woman" you just met wants to have phone sex and needs your #
3) A "woman" you just met asks if you're bi and whether you'd do her boyfriend
4) A "woman" you just met sends you webcam photos yet can't/won't get on cam

Then there's just a general vibe. Men pretending to be women - particularly in sexual situations - tend to do a piss poor job. Except in rare circumstances, women can pretty much view any man's cam for any reason at any time. There is no need to beg for yours. If that happens, bail.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Last edited: