Girls? Who Needs 'Em!

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, while I was writing the continuation of the After School Special story, I ran into a case of writer's block. So I took a break from it and started writing another story about two straight friends who might not be so straight after all. Enjoy and I'll have the rest up soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fuck that! I’m done with girls,” I said to my best friend Rich.

“Yeah, to hell with them,” he agreed. “All Kayleigh ever does is nag me and she never does anything I wanna do.”

“Tell me about it. Tasha just goes on and on, she never stops. And god forbid I decide not to carry her bags in the mall, so not worth the hassle.”

We were in Rich’s kitchen and he was doing some cleaning up as I sat at the counter. You know, I never really noticed before, but my best friend is pretty hot. That afternoon his arms just seemed to glisten from the light pouring in from the window, I couldn’t look away. It was a hot day and I could see beads of sweat forming above his upper lip.

Suddenly it seemed like my mind was getting carried away and I felt my cock begin to harden beneath my baggy shorts. I’d never really thought about being with a guy before, but right there and right then, I wanted Rich, and I wanted him badly.

Without thinking, the words just slipped out of my mouth. “We should just forget those girls and have a bit of fun of our own.”

Rich stopped cleaning mid-motion and stared at me with a look of genuine disbelief. I too was shocked, starting to feel ashamed for what I’d said.

I noticed he was focusing on my crotch, and it was only then that I realized how visibly turned on I was. My cock had formed a huge tent in my baggy shorts. Rich’s nostrils flared, and the corners of his mouth curled into a devilish little grin. Neither of us made a sound.

I remained seated on the high kitchen stool, but started stripping off my shirt to reveal my lightly hairy chest and fat erect nipples. Rich walked around the counter and lifted his shirt to reveal his smooth torso and his nipples seemed to be as hard as mine. We each ran a hand over the other’s chest.

Pressing his delicious body against mine, Rich kissed me deeply, and our seemingly straight tongues explored each other in slow rhythmic motions. As we kissed, the stool tipped back, braced against the counter. Leaning me back like that, Rich could easily tug off my shorts. He left me naked and exposed, my cock aching for a piece of him.

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Slowly he worked his tongue down my body as I continued rubbing my hands along his chest, the feeling of his skin against the palms of my hands was intoxicating. He nibbled gently at my nipples while his fingers grasped around the shaft of my cock. My head lolled back; it just felt so good in his hands.

His sexy lips trailed down my stomach and his tongue danced inside of my bellybutton. Placing his hands on my knees, he spread my legs. I could feel my cock growing harder and harder, anticipating his next move. Rich was like a man on a mission, keeping me turned on. He licked along the length of my cock, then down my balls and then he zeroed in on my tight asshole.

I groaned, the pleasure was so overwhelming and so new to me. I damn near came right then. But I held out, not wanting to miss a single sensation as Rich flicked his tongue in and around my pucker.

For a split-second, I wondered if Rich was a lot more experienced with guys than he let on. Either way, I didn’t care. He certainly knew how to please and that was good enough for me. He flattened his tongue and licked from my asshole to my balls and back again. I was in heaven as his tongue continued to dance along my body. His fingers found their way back to my cock again and he jerked it.

Just as the pre-cum began to flow, Rich made his way up from my balls and started licking the head of my cock. I lifted my head to watch my best friend work and found myself turned on by the movements of my own body. My chest heaved and my pelvis thrusted in order to work my swollen cock deeper into my friend’s talented mouth. I was slack-jawed and moaning, almost ready to pop!

Rich maintained his rhythm even as I began bucking my ass off the chair. My toes were curled and I felt as if I could scream. Just as I felt as if I could cum, he began deepthroating my cock, trying to take it all at once. And to make matters worse, he jammed two fingers deep into my hairy hole. My back arched and I let out a full-throated scream as I could feel myself exploding in his mouth. Rich kept sucking on my cock, my cum beginning to dribble out of the corners of his mouth.

Unbelievably, he was able to make me cum again and the second time was even better than the first. As my friend continued sucking, I locked my legs around his head. My body was bucking so hard, the back of the stool kept banging wildly against the counter. Wave after obscenely delicious wave coursed through my cock.

Finally I had to pry Rich’s lips from around my cock. Once again, we sat in silence, we pressed against each other and kissed. At long last our breathing settled back to normal and our eyes met.

“How do you think Tasha and Kayleigh would have enjoyed that little show?” I asked.

“I think they would’ve been pretty damn jealous, to be honest! Don’t you agree?” he asked, with a grin.

We laughed. I don’t think I’ll dump Tasha, but I know I’ll definitely be spending a lot more time with Rich now!